Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May Flower Power! May 2015 POAS

1. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@WinterBee: thanks! Good luck to you too! I mean, I don't feel like I'm getting ready to start...but I don't really feel pregnant either. Not like I know what that feels like, ha!

2. GooseBee

pea / 14 posts

Thanks guys!

@simplyfelicity So maybe after this post I will be able to put up a picture!

3. GooseBee

pea / 14 posts

Yay! I can add my picture now!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@GooseBee: Those are incredible lines!!! Congrats again! What dpo are you?

5. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

@GooseBee: congrats! Great lines!

So Im guessing I didn't ovulate when I thought I did...or I'm just late. Must be around 14dpo, tested this morning and bfn. Last cycle was only 23 days and I'm on day 26 now...I just know AF is going to turn up tomorrow as I've got an 11hr flight ugh!

6. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

BFPs!!!
    mrs.shinerbock, smith, supernovaj, mrsyellowjacket, desertdreams88, mdf106, chitownro, hiker85, swoggette, bisous, mrsclownfish, goosebee

POAS Dates
    5/5: punk
    5/10: thepaperbutterfly
    5/17: cobee
    5/18: irun2004
    5/19: winterbee
    5/20: aegie
    5/21: lady grey
    5/22: jennylayneaz
    5/23: libbylou
    5/29: 2farmmoms, illumina, mrskrumpet
    5/30: fancyfunction
    5/31: amommythang, ballerinabee,

Rollovers
    northstar, auggiefrog, chloesmommie, lovehope, redheadbee, hellonheels, delight, trailrunner, aphelila, yogirunner, mrskrb, ms.line, kiddosc, temperancebrennan, shannonrenee0201, amorini, loscato

TBD
    jojogirl, lauraeva

Cheerleaders
    bea, simplyfelicity, buttermilk, honeygold89

@punk @thepaperbutterfly @irun2004 @cobee @aegie @lady grey @libbylou – Are you ladies on to June? Hope you’re feeling good!

7. illumina

pomelo / 5469 posts

Roll me over to June, AF showed this afternoon!

8. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@illumina: I'm sorry

9. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

Well I didn't have to test since my period showed up at 12 dpo. Oh well - on to June.

10. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@YogiRunner: yep, onto June for me! CD 7 and already getting antsy for O-day and the TWW. thanks for checking in!

11. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@GooseBee: congrats and welcome

12. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@GooseBee: Amazing! Those lines look great!

I'm officially out.
    I got AF yesterday so I'm moving on to June. I know it's just our first month and we're not intensely trying, but it still has me a little down.
    Good luck next month everyone!

13. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

I'm out. Temp dropped below coverline today, so AF is imminent. Onto June, and hopefully an IUI.

14. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@WinterBee: @2farmmoms: Sorry ladies all the luck to you in June!

15. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@MrsKRB: Thank you

16. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

I'm out. I didn't even ovulate this month.

17. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

I know May is over, but I tested again this morning and got another . still no sign of AF. So....this sucks!

18. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

BFPs!!!
    mrs.shinerbock, smith, supernovaj, mrsyellowjacket, desertdreams88, mdf106, chitownro, hiker85, swoggette, bisous, mrsclownfish, goosebee

POAS Dates
    5/22: jennylayneaz
    5/23: libbylou
    5/29: mrskrumpet
    5/31: ballerinabee,

June!
    northstar, auggiefrog, chloesmommie, lovehope, redheadbee, hellonheels, delight, trailrunner, aphelila, yogirunner, mrskrb, ms.line, kiddosc, temperancebrennan, shannonrenee0201, amorini, loscato, illumina, fancyfunction, cobee, winterbee, amommythang

TBD
    jojogirl, lauraeva

Cheerleaders
    bea, simplyfelicity, buttermilk, honeygold89

@fancyfunction @illumina @winterbee @2farmmoms @ amommythang: Sorry to hear it ladies. See you on the June boards!

@Jennylayneaz: Ugh! What DPO are you?

@punk @thepaperbutterfly @irun2004 @aegie @lady grey @jojogirl @lauraeva: Assuming it’s June for you ladies? Best of

19. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@YogiRunner: I don't know?! This was/is my first cycle off b/c and I didn't chart or anything. I was expecting AF on 5/21, if I had a normal cycle. Which I obviously didn't.

I was afraid this might happen, I never had normal cycles before starting birth control, but that was 14 years ago. I'd hoped my body would've figured it out by now but I guess not!

20. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: Ahh, got it. I just looked back to your original post, congrats on TTC for your first! May I ask what your cycles were like before BC? Just because if they were outside the normal range (shorter than 21 days or longer than 35), that might be reason to see your OB to see what you can do to get them to a reasonable length now that you're off BC. I don't have experience with this though, other ladies might have better advice!

And if you haven't already I would grab a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. She describes the variations of normal when it comes to your cycle length, when you ovulate and what can delay ovulation, length of your luteal phase, etc. Good luck to you!

21. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@YogiRunner: I honestly don't remember. I do know that some months I'd have my period regularly, and then I'd be late (I'd like to say my longest time between periods was 2 1/2 months or so). And the doctor back then didn't do any tests or anything, just gave me birth control and told me that would make me regular (uh, duh lol). So, I'm hoping that my next cycle will be regular. I just hate waiting!

Thanks for the book rec! I'll definitely get it.

22. MrsClownfish

cherry / 199 posts

@illumina best of luck next month!

23. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

AF finally arrived. So, on to cycle #2!

24. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: Good luck next month! We're around the same timing! Both TTC #2 as well. I'll be rooting for you.

25. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@WinterBee: thank you, and good luck to you too! hopefully we both have a good month!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee