Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2016 POAS

1. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@Banana330: I have never noticed it before (well, that I remember) but this month it's been crazy! I'm so bloated it's awful!

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: I don't notice bloat around o, but seems like a pretty normal symptom...Maybe tmi, but the only symptom I really notice is increased sex drive (I guess that works out conveniently!)
    @Mrs. J: One of my main PMS symptoms as well is an acute sense of smell. And super sore boobs...these symptoms also vary a lot in intensity from month to month for no apparent reason. I've learned the hard way not to be hopeful that they are pregnancy symptoms when more intense than usual

3. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

I need more discerning eyes... DH is no help

Is one of these OPKs pos and one neg? They started out super dark (residual from miscarriage) end of last week but I got some lighter ones (including this one) this weekend and now this one that LOOKS darker but I'm so crazy from analyzing I can't be sure.

What do you think?

ETA: I know OPKs don't confirm ovulation... More just wondering when to test

4. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Here is the updated list!

11/1 - Cole
    11/6 - Banana330, Snarkybiochemist
    11/10 – Tionn3
    11/13 - Periwinklebee
    11/16 – JHD
    11/19 – Mzpumpkin, Petitduck, Mrs. J

5. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@peachykeen: picture??

6. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@Mrs. J: Ha sorry - added above. I'm so crazy about these OPKs I forgot it

7. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@peachykeen: top one looks positive to me!

8. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@Mrs. J: Thanks - my husband thinks I'm crazy at this point (I feel a little crazy too) and is sick of looking at tests

@Tionn3: You can add me to POAS on 11/5. If I O tomorrow, that should be 12dpo.

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@peachykeen: I also vote top one positive!

10. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@peachykeen: that's what my positive one looked like today.

11. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@peachykeen: I'd say the top one is positive or darn close. I find with the wondfo I don't always get a super obvious positive but it's usually close enough to signal it's time to dtd. I think so much has to do with time of day and length of hold.

12. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@periwinklebee: @Banana330: @Cole: Thanks for your input!

My OPKs never got very light but I can't even see a shadow on my HCG tests anymore so hopefully this is a legit result.

13. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Cole: it has been out of control bloating. I don't remember if from before my DD.

14. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@peachykeen: if it helps, I spent now time than I care to admit googling whether you can ovulate before your HCG is fine after a miscarriage and it v airways the answer is yes. Hopefully this is it!

15. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@Cole: Thanks - I'm glad I'm not alone

16. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

How's everyone doing today?

My temps dipped a bit this morning, hopefully that means O will be today. Ahh so much waiting and anticipating in TTC!

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Yeah, it's insane, waiting is one of the hardest parts...I feel like I've been waiting forever...waiting to come off bcp, waiting to ttc, tww's...and there's going to be a lot more waiting, even in a best case scenario.

I'm only at cd6, probably won't ovulate until sometime next week. I'm trying to stay distracted and appreciate all the great things about not being pregnant. I made a reservation for our favorite restaurant this Friday, all the servers dress up for Halloween and its super fun. Plus, fall themed cocktails, yum!

FX that this is your month!

18. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Mrs. J: I'm just lurking a little bit and hoping not to wait till Nov to POAS... so exciting that you're trying for #3! I'm on the October board hoping for #4! I hope we end up on the same due date board again so we can confuse everyone with our similar avatars good luck!

19. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: oh yes.. the whole ttc AND being pregnant is the longest waiting game ever.

Early in my cycle my distractions work, by the end i struggle big time!

20. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@Banana330: I miss having my temps to confirm O this month, but I'm also kind of happy I have one less thing to obsess over, haha. A drop sounds promising! Hope you see a good rise tomorrow

@periwinklebee: I hear you on the waiting. I felt like it took FOREVER to get to 7 weeks with my last pregnancy and I feel like it's going to feel even longer next time. My goal right now is to live in the moment and try to forget we're even TTC, ha. We will be out of town this coming weekend so hopefully that will help.

Your weekend sounds great! I have only had one glass of one since my miscarriage - I think you convinced me to buy a bottle tonight

21. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Good morning everyone! Here is the updated list! Hope everyone had a great weekend =]
    11/1 - Cole
    11/5 - Peachykeen
    11/10 – Tionn3
    11/13 - Periwinklebee
    11/16 – JHD

22. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Hah, yeah, I think the beginning of the cycle is definitely the easiest!

@peachykeen: I hope you have a good trip! That sucks about the waiting, but hopefully wine (while you can drink!) helps

23. coddergirl

coffee bean / 42 posts

Cycle Day: 15
    TTC Cycle: 2
    Ovulation Date: 10/28
    POAS Date: 11/11
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Only third cycle after AF's return (still nursing my blue-eyed, red-head 13 mo old son). We conceived him on first try but I have a feeling we're in for a longer wait for #2...
    For Fun: Sourdough, pear, root veg + Italian sausage stuffing. I definitely make this for dinner throughout the year too

24. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

11/1 - Cole
    11/5 - Peachykeen
    11/10 – Tionn3
    11/11 - Coddergirl
    11/13 - Periwinklebee
    11/16 – JHD

25. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@shellio: fx for you!!! I can't believe you're going for 4 already. I feel like our babies are still just babies!!

26. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@peachykeen: had a rise this morning in temps so I'm pretty sure O will be yesterday barring any weirdness this cycle. Now for the tww...

27. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

No idea whats going on this month, my temps are all over the place, I go high (97.7 and above) for a day or two then drop down low, and my CM seems to be fairly sticky and in small amounts. Today is CD20 and CM at least seems creamy and in large quantities, so maybe O is still coming, but I'm not holding out too much hope at this point.

28. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Do you want to post your chart? Are your cycles longer usually?

29. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I have irregular cycles thanks to PCOS, I have had a 32, a 95, a 58, and a 29 day cycle the only normal length ones are the first and last, right after I came off BC and after inducing a period with Provera. If I can figure out how to get my chart off the app and on here I will post.

30. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Makes sense... so while irregular, it's somewhat typical for you. Hopefully you'll O soon!

31. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

And here is the chart

32. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: A few more days might give you an O day ( today or CD 15). I had a similar chart last month. Super up and down the whole cycle. I agree.. frustrating.

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I will just keep temping hopefully I will get an answer. If I did O, my period will come in 13 days from that point. So that will be the ultimate answer.

34. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

My opks are starting to darken in the same pattern that they did last month. Maybe I will get a positive one tomorrow morning.

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: good luck
    I'm still waiting for a positive

36. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I see you use kindara too, I think you can go to the app and on your chart click the little box with the arrow and then you can export the chart as a picture.

37. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Tionn3: yay for O!

38. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: I was getting frustrated trying to find it so I just opened in up on my computer and snapped the picture, so thank you for letting me know

39. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@snarkybiochemist: how do you like Kindara? I wish they had the opks as a variable in their algorithm, I think it would make the app more robust. I feel like their ovulation estimator is always off for me.

40. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: I turned off the ovulation estimator as I felt it wasn't accurate. Otherwise I really like Kindara and how it displays the data

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee