Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Oct 2012 babies chat Part 2!

1. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@SleepyMonkey: My LO likes to try and slip a finger in her mouth ninja styles while feeding too!

@lilyann: What a gorgeous smile!

2. LuLu Mom

GOLD / wonderful olive / 19030 posts

@Beebug: Yes I did, to make it more private. I kept my picture the same though hoping people will figure it out

3. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

@Hilsy85: Totally random question - what size diaper is L wearing now? J is still in size 1s, and looking at the November babies size board, they're all in at least size 2s already! Just curious since I think L and J are similar sized babies.

4. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Beehive: he's still in size 2! I don't see him needing to go up to size 3s anytime soon....maybe in a few weeks or a month?

5. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

@Hilsy85: Weird, J must be the only 5 month old in size 1s! We have some size 2s and keep trying them on him, but they seem loose, and the 1s still fit! Maybe we'll have to move him up just so he isn't embarrassed in front of the other babies in the baby locker room.

6. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

I think C is going to flip from 3 naps to 2.....

This am she napped later than usual, and looong. Same thing this aft, she def won't go down again until bedtime, innnnnteresting.

I totally want to edit my post about fave trait/thing about LO, when I carry her now I love how she wraps her arms around me rather than just them being there or hanging there, it's so cool how active she is with her arms now! Reaching is so awesome!!!

7. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Beehive: if he's not leaking out of them, I say keep them! The only difference that I see between size 1 and 2 is that 2s have longer side fold thingies.

@Beebug: aw that's so sweet C is so advanced! I think we are finally getting to 3 naps a day (from 4-5!).

8. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@Beebug: Yes!!!! I love that too! E has been grabbing on and holding and sometimes he reaches his hands out a little for us. It's so cute

Went to the zoo for the second time today and E LOVED it!! He was awake the whole time (went in between naps) and wanted to see everything.

9. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@Beehive: lol baby locker room!!

@hilsy85: We will see how today goes with naps, could have been a fluke!!

@Running Elley: Cool about the zoo!! We haven't gone yet. There is a private one close to us in my hometown, big one in the city just got Panda's this week (but exhibit won't open til May) for five years and I definitely want to see them while they are here!

I am going to post over in sleep about last night, it was aweeesome.

10. LuLu Mom

@Beehive: E is still in sizes 1s too. I have put her in size 2s occasionally but they just seem so big. Maybe in a week or two we will switch completley to 2s. So you aren't alone, and she will be 6 months on the 1st!

11. LuLu Mom

@Beebug: I love this too, she reached for me the other day and I started to cry. Normally she would only reach for her bottle, but now it was for me! She also "hugs" me and holds my face and leans in for a big open mouth sloppy kiss. I know she's not "kissing" but I like to think she is. The kids are at such a fun age, love it!

12. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@Beebug: I love that too! When I carry him on my hip he wraps his little arm around my shoulder and holds on. It's so cute. He also sometimes tries to grab my face.

@Running Elley: The zoo sounds fun! I think we're going to go this weekend. Even though out local zoo isn't all that great, hopefully he'll enjoy it.

13. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

Happy Easter Weekend everyone

C's new bath habit? Sucking on a washcloth, we have to have an extra one on hand now for her to suck on, lol. Such a weirdo.

We are hosting Easter dinner Saturday, and other than Church Sunday have no other plans for the weekend, just glad to have DH home for four days!

14. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

Tonight I figured out the soonest date I would be comfortable coming off bc, haha this is what being home alone leads me to!! Oh my.

....June 26th, lol.

15. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@Beebug: June is just around the corner! DS likes to munch on a wash cloth during his bath too!

No big plans for Easter. My mom is having surgery tomorrow and DH's family is all sick. Somehow we ended up with no plans on Easter.

16. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@mrskc: A smaller zoo is probably better anyway! Ours is kind of big (not huge but a good size) and I think going through the whole thing is a little too much for LO. We skip parts!
    @Beebug: Haha June is SO soon!!! We're planning on starting to try again in September... Eeeeeee. That feels pretty soon too!

We're coloring Easter eggs at my mom's house Saturday evening, church Sunday morning, at my mom's until about 5 and then BBQ at MIL's.

I took some pictures of E in his Easter outfit today and with my mom and my baby chicks! It was so fun!

17. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@Running Elley: OMG those pics are aaaamazing!!!! He is freaking adorable with the chicks! And the shirt? Omg!!! Love.

18. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@Beebug: Haha thanks! He loves the chicks. Not pictured....Elliot grabbed one of the chicks and pulled it by the wing LOL. I was too busy freaking out to take a picture

19. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@Running Elley: OMG! Those pics are adorable! I just bought that same bow tie at Target!!! Love the chicks dig me onsie with the chicks! So cute! I need to take a pic of A in that same onsie. I need to do an Easter photo shoot now!!!

I was feeling a little sad that after Easter the only holiday left for first holiday is the 4th of July. Unless I'm forgetting one?

20. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@Running Elley: hahaha I would habe been freaking too! Oh man those are so cute. I used to have a bunny, and it totally would have been awesome to do Easter pics w/ him...but the grabbing? Wouldn't go over so well

21. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@mrskc: I loooooooooooooove the bowtie. I seriously want him to wear a bowtie every single day. I put it on with his pajamas this morning as a joke and that even looked cute lol.

Hmmmm first holidays...omg you're right! Memorial day and labor day? Those aren't exciting ones though That makes me sad too. I can't believe how fast this is all going

22. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@mrskc: C still needs to have her first Thanksgiving! Canadian one is in Oct and she missed it by 2 weeks

Mothers and Fathers Days have a bit more meaning now (though not holidays of course) but I still think they will be a little more fun now

23. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@Beebug: Yes Mother's and Father's Day! Those are important. That makes me feel better.

24. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

Does US have long weekend in May? I think yes, weekend after ours, can't remember what "it" celebrates?

25. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@Beebug: Yepp, last weekend in May I think? Memorial Day for us.

26. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@Running Elley: oh! Sorry, I think I saw Memorial Day and thought August!

27. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@Beebug: oh yes, forgot about those. They will be more special this year. That makes me feel a bit better. How fun that she'll be able to eat the food for her first Thabksgiving!

28. mrskc

bananas / 9357 posts

@Running Elley: yea, Memorial Day and Labor Day are not exciting. Lol

29. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@mrskc: that's true! I didn't think about that! Kinda cool!!

30. CupQuakeWalk

coconut / 8475 posts

@mrskc: yay new thread! I didn't see this. I'll be back to read & post once I get my contacts in. It's a slow moving morning in the turtledoves' household today (ahhh! Teething!)

31. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

@TurtleDoves: Has he cracked a tooth yet?!

32. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@mrskc: I just wanted to say how adorable that photo of A is.

I love checking in, but I can't keep up with you ladies!

@Running Elley: And OMG...just saw the pictures of E. So freaking cute!

33. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@Running Elley: E is so cute!!! I love all the pictures.

@TurtleDoves: I hope your LO finds comfort soon. N isn't showing signs of popping a tooth yet but he is (and has been drooling for months now)

@Beebug: N has been sucking on a wash cloth in the bath too. It is his favorite thing to do in the bath tub. I think it is adorable. I hope you enjoy your Easter Festivities.

I can't believe that N is going to be 6 months a week from today. It is so unreal. He has been doing well with the transition from our room to his own room. I am happy to report I am doing better with it too. My mom , dad , myself and N will be headed to my grandmothers for Easter Sunday. DH has to work all day on Easter. I am a little bummed out but, can't change it.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!

34. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

@Running Elley: Those photos are amazing! Love the outfits and the chicks! The hat is so cute, did you make it? E is so cute.

35. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Running Elley: ahh love the bowtie!! So cute
    @Beebug: goodness! June is soon!! i'm kind of jealous, but also very happy to wait to start TTC #2 til next year, lol.

LO and I have our first night alone tonight...Dh is in philly for a friend's birthday party. Is it wrong that I'm excited about getting the bed to myself, lol? And also that I can bring LO into bed when he wakes up at night (Dh doesn't like for us to do that)! Yay baby snuggles

36. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@Running Elley: delicious!

@MrsRcCar: Miss A loves munching on the washcloth too!

@TurtleDoves: boo teething, hope it cuts soon!

So I downloaded the Wonder Weeks app the other day and turns out we're smack bang in the middle of one! I took screenshots of the info so you ladies could all take a look

37. Beebug

pomegranate / 3917 posts

Hope everyone had great Easter weekend with their LOs.

I have eaten SO much junkfood, bleh!!!! I ran 8.2km Friday, was fabulous, I need to run that about 50 more times for all the mini eggs I ate.

C is having a fab nap right now, hour and a half so far! She had two off sched days the last two days so I am hoping this nap will help her get back on track.

I found her on her back in her crib this morning, so that means she rolled from belly to back....it is possible! So here's hoping for more.

38. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Beebug: good for you with the running! I want to get a jogging stroller this spring and hopefully get back into it. @Kemma: that is so interesting! I feel like LO definitely does not like it when we leave the room that he's in--I assumed it was the start of separation anxiety, but maybe not?

WHat's the weather like where you guys are? It was 60 degrees and sunny yesterday and it was AMAZING. Then today it was 30 degrees and windy! I am so impatient for the weather to warm up.

39. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@Running Elley: LOL! I just saw your Easter pics of E...not only do our LO's look like twins, but they were even dressed alike! CRAZY!

40. Running Elley

coconut / 8681 posts

@lilyann: hahahahahaha!!! That's the same bowtie and the shirt is almost exactly the same too! Hilarious! Love it I love your LO's smile!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee