Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

*Pumpkin Smugglers!!* Oct 2014 POAS!

1. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Reese: Sorry! I'd be peeing on sticks at every loo break if I had a squinter. I'm ITCHING to see double lines.

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Hi ladies! I was planning on POAS tomorrow AM, but I'm not feeling very hopeful and I'm probably only 9-10dpo tomorrow so I'm trying to convince myself to wait. I only have 1 frer and I'm afraid if it's negative (which it most likely will be) I'll be second guessing whether it was just too early or a true negative. Last cycle I got a BFP on that same CD, so that's why I'm tempted...

3. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Yay! I'm on CD16 and got a positive OPK today. And so much EWCM I'm actually slightly uncomfortable. (The things we will say on a TTC forum....)

4. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@QBbride: as hard as it is, try to wait!! Can you find something to distract yourself?
    @angelachase: haha yay get to BDing!

5. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

Sadly I got a neg this morning at 10 dpo. And spotting. another month down..... I'm pretty bummed.

6. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

BFP's!!!! : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven!

POAS Dates

TBD: Hoots, jaguar, tam, reese

10/8: jone0603
    10/9: lalalove
    10/16: mrs scrapbook
    10/19: mrs. j. mrs_cc
    10/20: northstar, valentinemommy, qbbride
    10/21: amommythang
    10/22: travellingbee, mrsstar
    10/23: simplyfelicity, jennyg
    10/24: rms2012
    10/25: eleanorrigby
    10/26: mrsads
    10/27: tidybee
    10/30: runnergirl
    10/31: angelachase

Rollover to November: auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21

Cheerleaders: mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

@travellingbee: It's not over till it's over!!! FX!

7. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@ValentineMommy: today is your POAS day!

8. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travellingbee: FX that next month is your month. I have a good feeling!

9. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@travellingbee: Big hugs! But remember you're not out yet. 10dpo is still early!!

10. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Reese: BFN as of this morning. I'm basically losing hope at this point, even though I thought my chart looked good. Here it is....

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Am I missing something? Did you test this morning?
    @QBbride: I totally hear you! I am 11 dpo (had to look it up). Best of luck!
    @ValentineMommy: Fingers crossed!

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@ValentineMommy: that's a good looking chart!!

@Mrs. J: thanks! That's exactly what o needed to hear this morning! I woke up to my bff texting "did you pee?" then your reply saying to wait. So I held out!!! Will try to wait till Wed (AF due Thursday I think).

13. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Chaosmaven: Yay! Congrats!

14. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@travellingbee: implantation spotting? Fingers crossed!

@ValentineMommy: that chart looks great! You are not out yet!

15. travellingbee

@Mrs. Microscope: seems kind of late for that since my AF is due in two days but I guess it's possible. Not very hopeful. But maybe.

16. travellingbee

I'm so nervous. Last week I had blood tests done and DH had a SA as the beginning of fertility screening. I got back some of the results as normal but I am still waiting on a couple and my DH's SA. It is taking way longer than they told me to get the results back. I called on Friday and no one called back so I called this morning and left another message. The nurse called me back a bit ago and said that she knows that I am anxious to get the results but that they doctor wanted to personally talk to me about them so I'd have to wait until she could call me. I know that means something is wrong. They never have the doctor call me personally. I am so worried about what it is. I am worried for my DH's ego if it is something with him and I am terrified the tests have come back that I am too old and have no eggs left. I mean, I know something isn't right. Clearly, since I haven't been getting pregnant. But I'm really really worried about what these tests will say. And I can't believe they are making me wait like this! Someone talk me down!!

17. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@ValentineMommy: Your chart looks great! Still not out yet!
    @travellingbee: FX for you and your results. I know hearing that something is wrong will be terrible; however, at the same time, if they have an answer, that's good, right? An answer means they can do something about it. I think it's almost worse when they can't pinpoint a reason that you're not getting pregnant.

18. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@travellingbee: Good luck - hopefully the doctor will get back to you soon. The good news about speaking with the doctor is that she will be able to answer any questions you can throw at her - even if it's bad news, don't let her off the phone until you're completely clear what the issue is, what it means for you, what your next steps are, etc. Crossing my fingers for you!

19. travellingbee

Thanks bees. I got bad news. I have diminished ovarian reserve and am being referred to an RE. My numbers look pretty bleak. I'm very upset and probably will take some time to step away from this thread for a bit while I await this next appointment. I started to look stuff up and it looked very depressing... I want to stay positive and not dwell.

20. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@travellingbee: just wanted to jump back in to say that I am sending hugs, and I am hoping for the best for you guys!

21. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@simplyfelicity: @QBbride: @Mrs. Microscope: @Mrs. J: Thanks ladies! I'm starting to get stronger cramping today, so I'm afraid af is coming. The BFN on that FRER is making me feel the same FX for the next day or two anyway.....but I'm not feeling real hopeful anymore.

@travellingbee: Major hugs. I hope you find some positive next steps and that everything works out for you guys.

22. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@ValentineMommy: cramping could well be a sign of !!! Love and hugs to you

23. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@travellingbee:

24. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

I got a very light BFP with both FRER last night and this morning. I am cautiously optimistic. I had an early m/c last time at 6-7 weeks. It may still be a chemical..

25. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@ValentineMommy: we agreed, no giving up hope!

26. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Reese: eek! congrats! Sticky, sticky baby dust!

27. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@travellingbee: I know it sounds bad, but look on the bright side that you have an answer to why you've been having trouble. The RE should have a very clear plan for you & while it may take some intervention, it may be as simple as a medicated cycle with either TI or an IUI. I had some signs of DOR & tubal issues & just before starting my 1st fertility meds for an IUI cycle, we got pregnant on our own in cycle 9 TTC. Wishing you the very best, & hope you get a fabulous RE to talk you through all of your personal info/results & a personalized plan.

28. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travellingbee:

29. travellingbee

@GoGoSnoGirl: You have no idea how much better that just made me feel. Thank you so much!
    @Reese: Thank you and congrats! Lots of sticky baby dust for you!
    @Mrs. J: @ValentineMommy: @hilsy85: Thank you all! I wish you all so much luck!

30. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: (Cautious) Congratulations! I have had two losses very recently, so I completely understand. I wish you all the best.
    @travellingbee: I am so sorry, that must have been such a blow. I really hope that learning this news puts you on a great path.
    @ValentineMommy:

31. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@travellingbee: Oh, & I meant to add that I'm 41, & pregnant with our 1st. So I really do understand much of what you are going through, dear. It absolutely is possible for you to get pregnant against some daunting odds.

32. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@travellingbee: also wanted to jump in and say my sis got this diagnosis as well (they also had male infertility issues) and they have a beautiful baby! Don't look at the Internet (impossible I know) but they also gave my sis some really bad stats and it worked out.

33. mrs scrapbook

apricot / 375 posts

@ValentineMommy: I'm rolling over...but not sure if it will be November or December thanks to my longer cycles

34. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

This is random but I'm on CD13 today and last night after BD'ing I noticed some blood but brushed it off as nothing, then today I was spotting pretty bad (tmi but like a full liner). I'm not expected to O until CD22 and I'm almost 2 weeks away from when I should get AF. What the heck could that be? So bizarre.

35. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrs scrapbook: I'm sorry. Wishing you the best in the coming months.

36. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MissLace: are you sure your last AF was an actual AF?

37. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@ValentineMommy... I had my POAS date as 10/21 but that will only make me 10 DPO. Can you change it to 10/25, I'll be 14 DPO at that point. I'm not having any symptoms so I am pretty sure I am out and AF is due 10/27 so the disappointment wont last long

38. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@dc yoga bee: yup definitely had full fledged AF Oct 8th. And just for kicks took another preg test this morning even though I knew it would be negative and it was. It seems to have stopped tonight, but I never had random spotting weeks before AF.

39. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@travellingbee: Lots of hugs! I hope the RE is able to see you soon and get you the information and help you guys need to get your BFP.

40. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@MissLace: could it be ovulation spotting?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee