Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

*Pumpkin Smugglers!!* Oct 2014 POAS!

1. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: Congrats!!

2. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@JennyG: @Eko: Thanks ladies for commiserating. It's hard because neither of naturally prefer an EOD/ED pace and feeling like we "have" to just sucks all the fun out and it's a million times worse when it just ends up being unsuccessful anyway. I was looking back at my charts and we've BDd at least twice within the O-4 to O range every cycle for seven months. I am starting to really fear something is wrong and it's just becoming such a source of sadness & anxiety.

3. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@angelachase: We definitely had that same problem a couple of times in my last cycle. We have NEVER had that problem before in our entire relationship so I talked to DH about it because I was worried that maybe subconsciously he was feeling unsure about the whole TTC thing. He was super sweet about it and basically said that it just throws him off to be trying to BD all the time outside of our normal routine (we'd be trying to fit it in before heading out to go somewhere or before someone was coming over and stuff - not typical for us). I think maybe it is just a frame of mind thing for guys sometimes.

4. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@Mrs.KMM: That's exactly it, yeah! This has never ever happened before we started TTC. He also said he just feels all thrown off by it. Last night it was after he had worked and then gone to a rehearsal, so we were trying late at night when normally we'd go straight to bed.

5. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@simplyfelicity: amazing! I sure hope this is it for you!

@angelachase: my dh hasn't had this yet, but he got mad about the EOD schedule last month' saying he felt used and that it wasn't special, that I wasn't really in the mood, I just wanted a baby. After a nice long talk he felt better. TTC is rough on everyone.

6. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: My DH definitely told me he felt used last month and you know what, I can't really argue with him. I think you're totally right with talking about it honestly. DH doesn't get why I'm getting antsy in my pantsy....um, I'm 32 and not getting any younger. I also work in a school and a summer birthday would be ideal.

7. smocks

apricot / 483 posts

@simplyfelicity: ooh I want to get on this for this/next month! I was on a board like this on WB back in 2012 when we TTC the first time, love the support. I'm 99.99% I'm out this month (bfn's for the past 3 days, temp decrease, I'm 13ish dpo), and AF symptoms, but no actual AF quite yet.

Cycle Day: 28 (13 or 15 dpo)

TTC Cycle #: 1

Ovulation and POAS dates: I think I ovulated on 10/7, but FF thinks I did on 10/9 based on temp increase

Baby #: 2 (DD1 born in Feb. 2013)

Your plan this month:
    October - I knew it was going to be questionable since DH was working night shifts the week I O'd, so we didn't get many BD's in. I also had all expired OPK's & pg tests from last time around, and my thermometer is questionable (almost no battery left, turns off & on every time I try to temp).

Chart Link: Eh, I don't think it's very accurate due to my thermometer issues. I'll post next month.

Hi ladies! Good luck to all you still in for this month!

8. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@simplyfelicity this makes me so happy! I wish you the stickiest baby of all!!

9. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@simplyfelicity: Congrats! Sending you sticky vibes!

10. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@simplyfelicity: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@angelachase: I just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry things are rough right now. Have you talked to your doctor about it taking so long? Maybe they'd have some suggestions...?

12. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Have you guys ever peed on sticks and seen shadows for days, but no actual lines? Or taken pictures and seen lines on the camera, but nothing in person?

13. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@travellingbee: Thanks. I'm riding out this TWW (yesterday was O I'm pretty sure) and then yes, we will see a doctor. I'm antsy for him to get an SA done, especially, because I am clearly ovulating every month. I see you had some tough news yesterday too. Big hug.

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsjyw: @jaguar: @Mrs. Microscope: @angelachase: @Ashleyf21: @Mrs.KMM: Thanks, ladies. Still feeling numb and guarded about it but I am starting to soften a little. It's going to take a little bit of time. It's not that I don't want to be pregnant it's just complicated after my losses.

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Thank you! I was wondering if someone would notice, haha. I almost put a question mark.

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: @Eko: Thank you!

17. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: Congrats! I understand the apprehension.

18. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

@simplyfelicity: Congrats, lady! I am beyond thrilled to see this. I will be praying for a happy and healthy nine months for you.

19. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

VERY guardedly posting this, because it could be over in a nano-second.... but this was just now, second pee of the day.

20. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@jaguar: fingers and toes crossed very tightly for you! Looks like the start of a beautiful bfp!

21. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

@jaguar: that's isn't that faint praying it's it for you!

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@jaguar: congrats!!!

23. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@jaguar: I see it I see it I see it! *jumping up and down!*

24. travellingbee

@jaguar: yay!!!!!

25. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

*freaking out*

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@jaguar: congrats!!!!

SO much good news here!!!!

I took another test this afternoon and the line is soo faint, if I wasn't realllly looking for it Id think it was a bfn. Hmmm. I think I'll try to wait till Friday ir Saturday to test again.

@simplyfelicity: of course I noticed no exclamation mark! You deserve this lady!

27. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@jaguar: ok I almost never see them in pics and I see that. Congrats!!! How wonderful!!!!! Stick, baby, stick!!

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@QBbride: Fingers crossed!!!

Eta: I added the exclamation mark.

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: @Hoots: @mrsstar: Thank you, you are very sweet!

30. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

BFP's!!!! : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven! reese! simplyfelicity! Jaguar!

POAS Dates
    TBD: Hoots, jaguar, tam
    10/9: lalalove
    10/19: mrs. j. mrs_cc
    10/20: qbbride
    10/22: mrsstar
    10/23: jennyg
    10/24: rms2012
    10/25: eleanorrigby, amommythang
    10/27: tidybee
    10/30: runnergirl
    10/31: angelachase

Rollover to November: auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21, mrs scrapbook, Northstar, jone0603, travelingbee, mrsads

Cheerleaders: mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

31. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@jaguar: That is darker than my first squinter I posted! Congrats lady!

32. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@jaguar: Congratulations!! My 10dpo line was about as dark as yours!

33. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@jaguar: that's a bfp! Congrats!

34. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

Got my positive opk today, cd16 so I'm happy this cycle will be shorter than last month, and it looks like my body will ovulate after the chemical. I'm bloating up like normal ovulation so hopefully we can get a sticky bfp this month!

35. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@smocks: Welcome - good luck this cycle!

@simplyfelicity: @jaguar: Congratulations, ladies! So happy for both of you!!!

@Mrs. Microscope: Gearing up to O here too - I think I'll O on Sunday. Let the BDing commence.

And fingers crossed for everyone who still has a shot this month!

36. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@Jaguar that's definitely a positive.. And it's still early so that seems to be a great sign!! Congratulations!!!!!! This month seems to be a great one

37. travellingbee

Anyone going to start a November board?

My RE was very positive this morning. We are starting a monitored Clomid with TI cycle to see how my body responds. If the clomid gets me to release at least 2 eggs, we'll try this for three months. If not, we'll try injectables. Last resort IVF. I'm feeling hopeful again!

38. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Ugh. So feeling kind of achy/cramping and spotting. I think I'm out, but I'll have to wait and see. @travellingbee: I'll probably be joining you on a Nov board! I'm glad your RE has a great plan for you!

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: How are you feeling, lady? Do you know when your EDD is?
    @Mrs. J: Fingers crossed it is just implantation! @travellingbee: I am glad you are feeling hopeful...sounds like you have a very proactive and straight-forward RE. This is great news!
    @Ashleyf21: Thank you! How have you been?

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@raspberries: Thank you! Wishing you all the luck possible.
    @Mrs. Microscope: That's great! My first cycle after CP was nearly 40 days long...so it was either a really late O or anovulatory. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss but I completely understand how good it feels to get back "in the game."

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee