Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Treytonsmom2011: @2littlepumpkins: congrats to both of you!!

2. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

It's my due date and I have my 40wk appointment in an hour! I'm hoping he'll just tell me to go to the hospital to be induced, but I never know with him. I was 3cm last week so hopefully I've made progress and it will be time!

3. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@renee0106: Good luck at your appointment!

I had my 39 week appointment today. Last week I was 1 cm, this week I'm a "loose" 1 cm. So no real progress even though I've randomly had contractions here and there. I was hoping to go before my due date this time but I'm starting to not see that happening. She went over again with me how we could talk about induction at 41 weeks but that I could go to 42 weeks if I want to, as long as I have stress tests. The plan is to go to 42 if this baby just does not want to come out but we'll see how things progress!

4. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@renee0106: happy due date! It's mine too.

I had contractions for almost 2 hours early this morning that were 7 minutes apart. Then they just stopped on me. Hopefully I'm making some progress. I took my 40 week photo and it's obvious that I've dropped since last week. I'm so nervous and excited for my induction. I wish I was going today! My mom thinks I'm going to go into labor tonight. We'll see!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@renee0106: @BelugaBean: @Mrs. Pickle: fingers crossed for you all that you go soon!

6. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: happy due date to you too! Sounds like you might be closer to going than me! I'm still not sure I've felt contractions.

7. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@renee0106: good luck! I hope you've made progress and the baby is here soon!

@BelugaBean: oh man, you are patient!! did you go early or late with LO1?

@Mrs. Pickle: exciting!! I totally would have called the dr after 2 hours of that. Do you have an appt before your induction on Thurs?

8. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

uneventful 36 week appt for me today! so excited for those of you who have things happening!

9. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@renee0106: @Mrs. Pickle: Happy due date! You'll be holding those babies soon

I have my 38 week appointment tomorrow and I'm nervous end excited! I'm really hoping I've made a little progress and he can strip my membranes. Fingers crossed!

10. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@renee0106: FX all goes well!

11. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Happy due date! Could happen any time now from the sounds of it.

12. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@hilsy85: I was four days overdue so I'm hoping I don't go past that this time! I'm still trying to be hopeful for this week.

13. Mrs. Pickle

@hilsy85: no more appointments for me. My doctor is on call Thursday, so she'll be the one to deliver the baby unless my induction drags on.

14. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

I'm going in tonight at 8pm to be induced!!

15. Mrs. Pickle

@renee0106: exciting! I hope it goes quickly for you.

16. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@renee0106: good luck!!

17. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@renee0106: good luck!
    @Mrs. Pickle: the close contractions sound promising. Maybe your mum will be right. Good luck.

I think my baby is sticking it out for the long haul. My due date is tomorrow.

18. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@renee0106: yay! Are you dilated any more? I hope it's an easy process!

19. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@hilsy85: Yes I was almost at 4cm! And he said the head was super low, like he said he is surprised he hasn't fell out! Maybe that's what they always say but it was really surprised I'm not in labor already.

20. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

38+6 checkup today - OB did another sweep, hurt like a bitch this time...this particular OB said she's been 5/5 of her sweeps in the last month, so fingers crossed.

21. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@renee0106: Good luck!!

@babycanuck: I'm not sure if there's any truth to this, but I've heard that if a membrane sweep doesn't hurt, then it's not going to be effective. Hopefully this time it puts you into labor!

22. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@jodyblair: blah, mine last week hurt and did nothing

@babycanuck: good luck, hope something happens in the next 24-48 hours!

23. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

Thanks to all!! Sorry I am not writing much but I'm following along! Hoping to see more October babies very soon!

@renee0106: good luck with your induction!

@Mrs. Pickle: one way or another you are so close!!!

@babycanuck: hope it works! You're almost there!

I know I'm missing comments I wanted to write but we are gonna have dinner and get dd in bed, right in time for ds to probably start being more fussy. Will try to catch up soon!

24. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@Treytonsmom2011: congrats!!

25. BSB

@2littlepumpkins: congrats!!

26. BSB

@Mrs. Pickle: happy due date! Thinking of you!

27. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

Still not much progress at my appointment today, but my Ob went ahead and stripped my membranes. So frustrating! I am an impatient person to begin with, but waiting on a baby tests your patience like nothing else!

28. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@jodyblair: totally commiserating! I am SO antsy over here...have been doing some power walking yesterday and today, going to try to for accupuncture tomorrow, dr's appt friday and she will strip my membranes, and then if nothing happens by saturday morning, going to have another accupuncture appt. I am SO ready to have this baby! I hope it happens soon for both of us.

29. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@jodyblair: I feel you. Day 3 of being on leave and just trying to fill my day. Spent all day yesterday cooking up a storm, today is a sewing day. Torn between wanting the baby to keep baking away until it's ready, and just wanting to hold it already!

30. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@renee0106: good luck!!!

@BelugaBean: hope it happens soon for you and you don't have to wait that long!!

@Mrs. Pickle: hope your induction goes well or you go into labor before it!

@jodyblair: @hilsy85: hope both your membrane sweeps will be successful!

Yay so many more October babies coming soon!

31. Mrs. Pickle

So my induction got pushed back. I have no clue when I'm going in now. I'm waiting on a call.

32. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Hang in there, Wishing you well.

33. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Frustrating! I came to this thread to see how it was going. I know what that feels like - it happened to me with M. I had waiting for the call to finally go in.

34. mrsjenbug

grape / 91 posts

Good luck to everyone as due dates approach! Haven't been posting much, just snuggling with my new main man (and feeding him every 2 hours). Hope everyone has a smooth and uneventful delivery!

35. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: I'm sorry - that must be so frustrating. Hopefully you will get the call soon and things get moving quickly!

36. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

Thomas Alan was born on October 7 at 1:54pm l. 7 lbs 7ozs and 20.5 inches long.

Induction, labor, and delivery went very smooth and I only pushed for 1 and 1/2 hrs. I'll get a picture posted when he wakes up this morning.

37. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: ugh sorry , frustrating!!!

@renee0106: congrats mama!!

38. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@renee0106: congrats!!
    @Mrs. Pickle: ugh. Hopefully you hear today snot a rescheduled time/day.

39. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@renee0106: congratulations! Love his name!

40. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: I'm sorry, I hope they get you in soon or things get started on their own!

@renee0106: Congratulations!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee