Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: sorry to hear about the BFN

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Ok- so I know I’m being a crazy person right now, but this morning I took my last wondfo, and it was lighter than yesterday! Of course I freaked and so I took another FRER, which also looked slightly lighter. I’ve been stressing all day thinking it’s another CP, so on my way home I bought more FRER, and the line is a tad darker than yesterday and this morning. I want to feel relieved, but the light wondfo is messing with me. What do y’all think? I got blood drawn today, so I’ll hear back tomorrow.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I would go with the FRER, it definitely looks darker than the previous ones. The wondfos can be finnicky when they're still on the lighter side of things.

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: those are all beautiful lines! I would try to stop taking tests and just wait for your betas to come back. Fingers crossed so hard for you!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i was so so hoping this was your month. Sucks it's not

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: it’s so hard in the early days! Hopefully your blood work comes back soon and your repeat shows doubling.

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MamaBear87: @lazb: thank y’all. It is so hard! I just want it to stick so badly and I’m obsessing. I definitely need to let it go and wait for betas.

@samsmom: thank you. I’m sorry about your bfn. I want you to get your BFP so badly momma.

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jessiemuller88: go with the FRER! It’s definitely darker!! And if you got a beta drawn, save your $$$ and don’t buy anymore FRERs! The beta is the only conclusive test anyway!!

9. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: your frer looks darker today! Hope you get great news from your blood work . Do you have to go back in a few days? The waiting is so hard.

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@QBbride: you are right! The beta will put me at ease one way or another. Don’t worry- hubby has already banned me from buying more!

@magnolia: thank you lady! I’m not sure if they want a repeat draw or now. They said they would call tomorrow. How are you?

11. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Everyone else has said it already, but the FRER from today def looks darker. This all is so hard. Good luck with your betas!

12. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: my wondfos didn’t get progressively darker for a while. Some days it looked darker, other days lighter. It definitely messed with me. Your FRER is definitely darker so I agree, I’d go with that. It’s more sensitive. Wondfos vary from stick to stick too. I dipped three in the same FMU and the variance was shocking!

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@karenbme: thank you so much!

@SupernovaJ: you don’t know how relieved I am to hear your experience with wondfo! Thank you for sharing. I’m going to stay positive and hopeful that this is a sticky bean!

14. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

My doctor called with good news!
    My HcG was 138 yesterday at 13DPO. Progesterone 19.6. I go back tomorrow for 2nd Betas. I’m guessing I just had a bad batch of wondfo! I can’t believe they weren’t darker with 138 level. Thank you all for your support. I feel pretty hopeful!

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That's great - congrats!

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: woohoo 🎉 👶

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: awesome! That’s a great number for 13 dpo!

18. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That's great!

19. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I’m so happy to see your update!

20. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: as for me I’m pretty exhausted by life this week. Can’t wait for the weekend

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: awesome!!!!

As for me, I've wrote off this cycle, but my boobs hurt, I have nipple acne (how is this a thing!?), and am so nauseous no food sounds or tastes good. I refuse to test again, unless I'm like a week late.

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i can't believe you aren't testing! Fingers crossed so so hard for you

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm finally getting to the point that I'm not pregnant until proven wrong instead of pregnant until proven wrong... Maybe it will dial back the neurosis 😂

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jessiemuller88: wow great #!!!

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That’s great, congrats!

@Sams Mom: Fingers seriously crossed for you!

26. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Hopefully you get an end of the month surprise.

27. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: How many more days until you are a week late? Those are some interesting symptoms!

28. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

BFN and spotting today. I’m out for this month, rolling over to October.

29. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@karenbme: I'm sorry. High hopes for next month.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: the clock starts today if I don't start today. I don't feel like I'm starting today, but I've been tricked before

31. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: You're already a week late? Eeps! Test, test, test...

32. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@SupernovaJ: I think @Sams Mom: meant that she will be a week late in a week. That she's (NOT) expecting AF today.

33. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@paranundrum: Ohh!! Got it. That makes sense . For some reason I thought she was already a few days late!

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: @paranundrum: Yeaaaa, I'm due today (15 dpo), I don't feel like it's going to happen, sometimes it surprises me. My annoying dumbass boss hasn't been in all week so I don't have my normal barometer for PMS induced bitchiness like I usually do.

35. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: Got everything crossed for you my friend! Love when the boss is out. Not sure if that means you can take a more leisurely lunch or head out earlier for the weekend but make it a good day!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm playing chicken with my period today. I wasn't awake really when I left the house this morning, so I have no lady product (store down the road if I really needed it) and I'm wearing new cute underwear. So lets see how this goes.

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: oooohhh, I feel like that’s really asking for it 🤣 only thing worse is if you were also wearing white pants

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: thankfully my ass hasn't been in a pair of white pants in many a year, dark blue gym shorts for the win. lol

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm hoping so hard you win period chicken!!

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Thank you ladies! Y’all are all so amazing and supportive.

@Sams Mom: period chicken 🤣 I’m dying! I hope you win too!

@Magnolia: I feel ya on the exhausted part. I had parent/teacher conferences all week. School is wearing me out, and we are only 6 weeks in!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee