Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: hahaha ok, I will give you that excuse just this one time! and yes, PEE ON ALL THE STICKS for sure!!!

2. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: Team Pee on ALL the sticks.. even at work!!

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: waiting for that lunch time pee stick šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Definitely thinking nothing yet after going home on lunch to meet the security system install guy. I still see "something?" but not anything good I guess

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I don't think I got anything on this one

6. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: thanks for trying lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

7. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Iā€™m out BFN today and I started spotting at about 5pm tonight, so I donā€™t know if I count CD1 as today or tomorrow?

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: I'm sorry ā˜¹ļø, count your first day of full flow as CD 1.

9. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@QBbride: I'm sorry

10. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@QBbride: Iā€™m sorry. šŸ˜•

11. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@QBbride: Oh no Iā€™m so sorry. I will be rooting for you on the October board if you decide to TTC the next cycle.

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Here we go again. I know I swore away FRER but Iā€™m on vacation and didnā€™t want to drink tonight if I was. I feel super preggo. Fingers crossed third time is the charm and this bean sticks! 9DPO

13. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see it! Thatā€™s a great line for 9dpo

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I definitely see that!

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Congratulations! Fingers crossed for a sticky one!!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see it too! šŸ¤ž

17. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Jessiemuller88: congrats!!! Thatā€™s a great line! Crossing my fingers for you!

@Sams Mom: @Berly: @karenbme: @SupernovaJ: thanks for the support ladies, I really appreciate it. I will definitely join the Oct board. I didnā€™t want to jinx myself and start reading it before I knew I was out. Funny how your mind works haha.

The spotting all but stopped overnight. (TMI) I put my menstrual cup in today so I donā€™t know if the spotting has picked up but Iā€™m having bad cramps!

18. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: aww thatā€™s wonderful!! Congrats!! Lots and lots of sticky dust to you.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: definitely see it! Fingers crossed and everything else that this is your sticky bean!

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Yay congrats! I hope this one is sticky

21. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@Jessiemuller88: congrats!!

22. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@magnolia: @yellowbeach: @karenbme: @lazb: @qbbride: @supernovaj: @samsmom: @skinnycow: @berly: thank you ladies! I refuse to be happy or excited yet though.

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

This mornings line is much darker at 10DPO though, but I know that doesnā€™t mean anything yet!

24. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Looks GREAT for 10dpo!! I know, so hard to let yourself get excited or too hopeful but I have a good feeling about this one. All the sticky dust!

25. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That line looks great!

26. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: wow itā€™s a lot darker! Iā€™ve had two losses so Iā€™m also in the cautious stage. Early pregnancy is so hard. But Iā€™m hoping for all the best for you!

27. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thatā€™s a fantastic line! I hope you can let yourself enjoy the fact that right now youā€™re pregnant, despite how up in the air early pregnancy can be. Iā€™ve also had two losses, and even though we knew something was wrong pretty much from the start the second time, being guarded about it didnā€™t make the grief any easier, for me at least. I know itā€™s not the same naive joy as it would be if it was your first time, but let yourself be happy, because it might not make the sad any easier if it comes to that.

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Thank you ladies for all your positive vibes and encouragement. I am definitely guarded, but today Iā€™m pregnant, so Iā€™m going to be positive and happy

29. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: congrats!!!
    Fx for you!!

30. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@QBbride: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully October will be a better month.

@Jessiemuller88: Congrats! The 10dpo line is so much darker than 9dpo. That must be a good sign.

@SupernovaJ: @Sams Mom: How are you doing? Do you have any updates?

I'm cd 12 today, no sign of OV yet, OPKs are still negative.

I fell asleep in the middle of taking my temp Saturday morning. I had an alarm for 5.40 to wake up, temp and go back to sleep, but I guess I was too tired. Luckily I had hit snooze and my phone was still in my hand so it woke me up ten minutes later so no harm done.
    Temping is hard sometimes...

31. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@paranundrum: Thanks for checking in.

No real update here except I took a FRER yesterday morning at 12 dpo. Pics are taken 2 mins and 10 mins after testing. I feel pretty normal though, aside from mid-day fatigue that forces me to nap (I am not a napper). But no boob soreness or anything else, but that didn't come until 7 weeks + in my previous pregnancies I think.

Hoping you get your positive OPK soon! I've been lurking on the Oct POAS board.

32. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

September 2018 POAS

Hypatia: 9/2
    Umberto: 9/2
    Mrs. Toad: 9/3
    2Mamakrewe: 9/4
    Starlitsky: 9/5
    Kaohinani: 9/14
    Yellowbeach: 9/15
    Skinnycow: 9/15
    Paranundrum: 9/15
    Berly: 9/17
    Qbbride: 9/18
    Mrsdynamitegal: 9/19
    Patientlywaiting19: 9/20
    Magnolia: 9/20
    Supernovaj: 9/21
    Cstanton13: 9/27
    Sams mom: 9/28
    Jessiemuller88: 9/28
    Umberto: 9/29
    Karenbme: 9/29
    LAZB: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this month!

33. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@SupernovaJ: That's a super dark line for 12 dpo!

34. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: The picture taken at 10 mins def dried darker!

Thanks for reposting the list! JessieMuller also has a .

Any remaining ladies for Sept POAS? If so, good luck!

35. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@SupernovaJ: Whoops, thanks! Edited.

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: I am 11 dpo and a whole lot of nothing so far I took a FRER this morning and it was negative. I think I am going to try to hold out until Thursday morning to test again at 14 dpo.

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: Lines are still looking great!

38. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: It's not over till it's over... fingers crossed for you my friend and all the baby dust.

39. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@SupernovaJ: Great lines!

@Sams Mom: It's still early. Fingers crossed for Thursday!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: & @paranundrum: Thank you! I'm getting to the point of being "blah" about trying. Even with being on a new med this month, I'm just waiting for the inevitable AF. I know this goes in cycles, and HB totally helps keep me sane and not too depressed about this.

TL;DR Thank you for keep me sane-ish

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee