Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I get to start clomid today! Had a hysteroscopy yesterday to make sure there is no scarring, and I'm good to go

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@cstanton13: @yellowbeach: There isn't a standard unfortunately. My unmedicated cycles are drastically lower because of my thyroid condition, than most peoples are; and a medicated cycle usually yields close to normal peoples temps.

If you started right after ovulation you wouldn't have been able to confirm O with temps (one of the main reasons women temp), but you could watch for a triphasic pattern (which unfortunately shows in pregnant and non pregnant charts), and even a potential implantation dip in the 6-12 ish dpo range (which again isn't a guarantee unfortunately).

So long story short, it could show something starting after O & there isn't a set temp all across the board.

3. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@SupernovaJ: OMG that line is GREAT! Congratulations! Try to enjoy this time and not just worry. I know it's not as easy as it seems.

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: WOOT WOOT!

5. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@LAZB: Great news! Congratulations!

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: Hurray! Out of the hcg limbo and on to trying again. So happy for you!

7. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Sams Mom: OK so when should my temp have rose exactly? and if I was pregnant would should my temp chart look like? I'm learning lol

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@cstanton13: Your temp rises the first time after Ovulation (takes 3 days of sustained high temps to confirm). You could get another thermal shift in the 7-11 ish dpo that would indicate a triphasic pattern. If you are pregnant and this is the tricky part because like everything TTC nothing is a rule it's all lots of crappy exceptions; you would maintain high temperatures after AF is due.***

*** Some women experience the slow multi day decline to AF, some women have a drastic fall the day AF shows, and some women sustain a high- highish temp a day or two after AF has started.

9. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Sams Mom: Well this all stinks lol I'm with a lady that posted on some page I read that said We should all start peeing green if we are pregnant and we should all have our HCG levels hit high at exactly the same day in between ovulation and AF so we know for definite that we either are we aren't. This TWW is for the birds! I'm glad this forum isn't like a lot of the others where everyone posts "early symptoms" I'm not a mean person but I want so badly to post look people all these "so called symptoms" you have YOU have came up with them IN YOUR HEAD! lol You made yourself have them. I made myself have them last month and this month I've had zero of anything because I refuse to stress about it and over analyze every little twinge lol I literally drove myself crazy last month doing that.

I promise I'm not a mean person lol I just can't help but think that way haha

10. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@cstanton13: I've definitely found the ladies of HB to be the most sane, and I'll give the ladies on Glow the award for most insane - however - I did find a filter where you could exclude posts from users under ?25 years of age - that helped a lot, but not enough for that to be my go-to place.

11. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@yellowbeach: oh my gosh! I'm dying laughing because I was thinking the exact same thing! the glow community geez they post everything on there and most of the time its not even pregnancy related. I thought the app would actually help. Nada!! I never even look at the community unless I've had a bad day and I want a good laugh. All of you ladies are extremely down to earth and normal

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Well I got a BFN again this morning, so I’m likely out. Still so much cramping/Lower backache but maybe it’s AF symptoms too.

13. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@SupernovaJ: congratulations!!

14. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@SupernovaJ: congrats lady!!!!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Sooooo since I'm the head crazy of team Pee on ALL the Sticks, I am trying to decide how I am going to schedule the use of my final 2 FRER & 2 Easy@homes... But I could always order more or buy some walmart $0.88 ones. 8 dpo tomorrow

16. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: I would start with an easy@home and confirm with a FRER if you see something. But my vote is also buying more cheapie sticks because my POAS addiction is real

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I vote pee on frers because they are more sensitive, and buy more for later

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Double post

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: @QBbride: probably going to use a FRER tomorrow... Because sensitivity... Yea that's it... And being a POAS junkie 🙈

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: ok I wasn’t looking forward to waking up early tomorrow until now.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm so glad I can make your day a little better 😂

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: but I must warn you, it won't be too early because I drag my butt out of bed at 7:15, so 8:15 your time

23. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Good luck tomorrow! Pee on all the sticks seems like a solid strategy. 😉

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: good luck!!! We need some more BFPs!

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

OMG, so I had the most ridiculous dream just now. I dreamt that I woke up, took my temperature, and it had gone down by ~1 degree from where it’s been. When I actually woke up I couldn’t tell if it was real or not. Luckily I still temped, because it had gone up a little. Trying again is getting in my head! Either that or my body was trying to tell me our bedroom is cold. 😂

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Negative with an evap or indent I'm pretty sure?

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Eek - awfully blurry - do you have one with a tad more focus? Hate to say it but I've lost some trust in FRER. They did refund me the 2 faulty packs I got though. I wouldn't say you are out yet just based on this.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I know it's still early, and unfortunately I was in a rush so I didn't get to do the full photo shoot with the pee stick 🙈

29. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: 😂 full photo shoot... I’m picturing you posing seductively with a pee stick in your hand. Sorry you didn’t get what you were hoping for today, though.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: bahahahaha, that will be all I can think of next time I take pictures of one. But for real! I swear I take like 10 pictures before I get a good one.

31. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: So hard to tell from the picture! I have no trust in FRERs now so it could be an indent.

32. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Haha, yeah, I know, they never come out right the first time. It's been an off morning, though...

33. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG i see it even through the blur. but what!?? You're gonna make us wait!?!? Are indents really that common? It looks pinkish. And lolol photoshoot...

After how long did you take the photo?

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: it was at 3-4 minutes

35. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: If it's within the recommended time period then what makes it an evap or indent? I thought evap or indent is when it shows up after 5 mins of drying and it's colorless?

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: I'm not entirely sure, I'm just telling myself it's nothing to maintain my sanity? I'm also weary because of Yellowbeach's recent FRER debacle.

37. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: Ahh, I totally hear you. OK. Will wait until further updates from you. I'm trying not to get too excited for ya but it's hard mama. Got all my fingers crossed for you and sending you all the baby dust.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: So I put an auto fix filter on it and adjusted color saturations... And I'm still not sure it looks like it did in real life. I replaced the original picture with the edited one. I will probably test with a dollar store or walmart cheapie tomorrow and then another FRER on Sunday.

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: you're killing me!!! I was on here lurking this morning waiting and then you send us a blurry picture!!! What the hell!!

PS - I used to take my tests to work with me and keep them in my purse and check them later on to see if they dried a little darker or not...but I am also crazy!

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: I usually do that too! But my coworker/neighbor texted me this morning that it was going to rain and he couldn't ride his motorcycle (sold wife's car so she has his truck until she picks a new car) so he needed to ride with me to work. So that's why I was in a rush because he always gets to work before me and I didn't want him giving me too much crap

So we're both crazy!

But I'll probably go to walmart on lunch and buy tests cause you know, PEE ON ALL THE STICKS

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee