Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@yellowbeach: I got a few squinters with FRERs in the past two years that could've been very early losses or could've just been evaps...hard to say.

FRERs bill themselves as having a 7.5mIU sensitivity - eg results that are just barely above numbers considered clinically negative. So, maybe that embryo hung on for a few days and secreted some hCG before failing, maybe the test was picking up the tiniest residual trace of the trigger, or maybe it was just an evap/bad test.

Either way, I'm sorry, disappointed, and pulling hard for your next transfer.

2. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ok I just put a nice bottle of champagne in the freezer (quick cool) not because I’m celebrating but because I deserve it after this day. Just resurfaced after spending 2 hours in our basement (unfinished dirt floor) with DD (19mo) for a severe tornado 🌪🚨 warning. DH is at work and said there are a few confirmed fatalities. Skipped us, just slightly to the west of us, but I’m emotionally spent for the day. I’m done. 🍾🤯 Now where’d I stash that Tylenol?

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m sorry! I’m glad you are looking at it in such a positive light and as a new opportunity!

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: cheers 🥂 you deserve it

5. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Kaohinani: this is my current situation. This is every night.

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@cstanton13: eek exciting!! Must been good things!

7. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry. Enjoy your champagne!

8. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

So I took some cheapy tests with me on vacation (of course) and took one yesterday. Theres a faint line! I'll test again later in the week.

9. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Berly: Exciting news, congrats!

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Berly: I see it! Congratulations!

11. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Berly: congrats!!!

12. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@yellowbeach: you definitely deserve it after the last few days you have had. I know it has been tough and frustrating. So drink up and have a glass for me!

13. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Berly: Congratulations!! So excited for you

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Berly: That's a great line, especially since dip strips have a much higher HCG threshold!

Congratulations!

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Berly: Congrats!!!

16. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Berly: congrats!!

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Berly: congratulations!

18. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Sorry to hear that you're out this month! Was so hoping for you.

19. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@cstanton13: Eep! So cute, and hopefully a sign...

20. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Berly: Congratulations! And good luck keeping your secret for the rest of the vaca!

21. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Ok, question for the collective wisdom... Has anyone ever had like split second jabbing pains that come and go after ovulation? I'm 3dpo and for the past couple of days I've gotten a few times a day just quick zaps of pretty bad pain in my left lower abdomen approx where my ovary/tube should be. I'm really scared of another ectopic, but my first was on the right side, and I had three days of constant ice pick in my side type pain (that I thought was a cyst at the time) just after ovulation. So I don't think it's ectopic pregnancy pain, but it would make me feel a lot better if someone could say they know what I'm talking about and it's normal.

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: ME! I get that probably 50% of the time, it's never indicated anything bad; so I would think you're ok.

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@karenbme: yes! I had this last cycle which ended in a cp, and this cycle too! I would describe mine as a sharp pinching pain. No clue what it is!

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: @Jessiemuller88: Omg, thank you!! You have no idea how relieved I am. I put it to a group chat today and no one had any idea what I was talking about, but now I feel better.

25. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@paranundrum: @Jessiemuller88: @magnolia: @cstanton13: @Sams Mom: @yellowbeach: @QBbride: @LAZB: @karenbme: Thanks all! Vacation has been a good distraction. I think it'll feel real once we go home.

26. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

Sooo...HB has officially gotten into my head.
    I had a dream last night, that I asked @Kaohinani: to stay with me for a bit, as she hasn't had the easiest of times recently and I wanted to give her a change of scenery.
    We were staying with my mother and siblings in the countryside at my mothers house. I don't remember the details, but I remember that I had to do a lot of translating.

27. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@paranundrum: that’s too funny you are dreaming about HB!

28. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@paranundrum: I'm dying!! that's hilarious!! I hate vivid dreams like that I always wake up thinking they are real

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@paranundrum: out of curiosity - did @kaohinani have a face? You know how sometimes you have faceless people - or even people you know but they don't have a face in your dream for whatever reason...? Just curious since we *barely know what each other looks like.

30. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@paranundrum: That's so funny!

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: That is wild! I miss Kaohinani

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

My boobs are killing me today! 6 dpo, so early for symptoms most likely, but owwww!

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Me too! I just wrote on her wall about an hour ago because I was thinking about her.

34. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: She had a face. She looked like I think she looks like. I guess it's because she has posted some pictures of herself.

@Sams Mom: I miss her too.
    My boobs were on fire last cycle from OV until about 14 or 15 dpo, I did not enjoy that one bit. It was so difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position.

35. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Same. I'm a couple days behind you, but my boobs have been sore pretty much since I ovulated. I'm trying to tell myself it means my progesterone is high, so if there is a sea monkey floating around down there, it's more likely to stick, but it doesn't help in the short term.

36. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

September 2018 POAS

Hypatia: 9/2
    Umberto: 9/2
    Mrs. Toad: 9/3
    2Mamakrewe: 9/4
    Starlitsky: 9/5
    Kaohinani: 9/14
    Yellowbeach: 9/15
    Skinnycow: 9/15
    Paranundrum: 9/15
    Berly: 9/17
    Qbbride: 9/18
    Mrsdynamitegal: 9/19
    Patientlywaiting19: 9/20
    Magnolia: 9/20
    Supernovaj: 9/21
    Cstanton13: 9/27
    Sams mom: 9/28
    Jessiemuller88: 9/28
    Umberto: 9/29
    Karenbme: 9/29
    LAZB: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this month!

37. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I updated the list - let me know if I missed anyone! I've been slammed with work and trying to sell our house so haven't been on here as much.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@karenbme: glad I'm not the only one (misery loves company). I have just been all sorts of off today. I have like zero appetite, exhausted, boobs hurt, muscles and joints are sore. I've been getting dizzy spells on occasion the last couple days, and I've started sleep walking again from what I can tell.

39. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Yeah, I haven't been off otherwise, except allergies, which I don't think have anything to do with TTC, and trying to manage the stress of trying again when twice in the past year we've suffered pregnancy losses after getting pregnant in the first month.

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: How is your chart looking?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee