Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Spring 2015 Fitness/ Health Challenge

1. Peasinapod

clementine / 770 posts

I didn't end up sticking with my get active plan for the spring. Mostly due to my lo hating the stroller making runs with her impossible.

Breastfeeding has helped me lose the rest of the weight though. And these past two weeks my stroller hater has decided it's a great place to have a morning nap. I've now added in a super slow jog to our morning routine!

Planning to sign up for a 10k fall colours run this October. it feels great to be moving again.

2. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@HappyBaker: Working out is HARD, especially when you are tired and have a young baby. H is 21 months old and let me tell you, there are still some days that it is so, so hard to get out there because one or both of us is tired. It does get better, but it's a marathon, not a sprint.

@Peasinapod: Stroller naps are amazing. I get to run, baby gets to nap, and all is good. We definitely had a lot of those early on.

My plans to run this weekend failed, mainly due to the weather. I did get in a workout yesterday, so that's good. We weaned pretty suddenly last week, so I'm anxious to see if the last 15 pounds comes off now that I'm not BFing anymore.

3. ScarletBegonia

persimmon / 1339 posts

Well, things haven't been great here - I've been on school holidays until this week (3 weeks total) - 2 of those weeks i was in Bali where I basically ate & drank whatever I wanted...promised myself I would knuckle down when we were back home, instead I had the worst week ever, so many indulgences. I've been too scared to weigh myself

I'm going to try and go for a run after work....but curling up on the couch with a hot chocolate sounds soooo much better....

4. Mrs. Yoyo

blogger / pomelo / 5400 posts

Just treading water here. We're on vacation so eating is not the best. Trying my best to stay active so that the damage isn't too bad Summer has been one thing after another!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee