I'm starting to think about the various goals and dreams for 2015 (don't we all this time of year?).

LO cannot move into the next room at her school unless she is potty trained, so that will probably be our biggest parenting goal this year. I want to slowly transition her out of diapers over the next year. I'm looking forward to encouraging her independence in this regard as well as the money savings on all those diapers! We'll also transition her out of the crib and into a toddler bed so that she can go to the restroom overnight on her own.

I want to encourage more imaginative play and continue limiting screen time. The only screen time she currently gets is an episode before dinner time, but she's really started to demand it, so I want to work on transitioning away from that routine in 2015 and get the family back to the kitchen table for dinner.

I also want to do lots of reading and other methods to encourage language development.

I love goal setting in the new year. Do you? What kind of parenting goals do you have in 2015?