J is 6 months old and I started back to work 2 weeks ago. With my schedule (8-4) and the two other women using the pump room, the timing of my pumps has been 9:30, 12:30 and 3:30, but it has become clear that the 3:30 pump really doesn't work out since I am basically leaving work at 3:30 to pump then going home. The past two days I have just done 2 pumps while I try to figure this out. The other two women pump at 2:30/3, so pumping earlier wouldn't really work, and they are unable to shift up even 15 minutes so that I could come back to my desk even briefly.

When you went from 3 pumps to 2, did you notice a significant change in the amount you pumped total? I am thinking that I could pump at 9:30 and 1:30, then feed baby when I got home around 5, so it would never be more than 4 hours between pumping or feeding. What would you do in my situation?

I should note: over the weekend we began supplementing with formula as we'd exhausted my freezer supply. Yesterday and today we haven't needed any supplement, but we are just taking it day by day.