Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

8 dpo squinter?

1. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@DesertDreams88: Well FX'ed for you! 9 DPO is very early still.

2. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

I could see something there fx

3. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Did you retest?

4. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

I tested again this morning, negative on the wondfo but an extremely faint line on the FRER. Even DH can see it but agrees it's barely there. I know I could just wait for the line to darken but today is the last day this week that I could squeeze in a beta, and I'd really like to know before living in uncertainty for four to five more days. Also, if I'm pregnant but it's not a viable pregnancy, I at least want to know that I am/was pregnant..... ugh.

5. travellingbee

@DesertDreams88: Ooooo a squinter on 10DPO is super encouraging! That is what I had! And it is still really early! SO you are going to call for a beta?

6. Swoggette

cherry / 134 posts

@desertdreams88 fingers crossed for you. I would totally have a beta done as well instead of waiting.

7. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@DesertDreams88: Faint on 10DPO is pretty good! I had a negative on 8DPO and a very faint positive on 10DPO. It's so early! Hopefully, you can get in for that beta.

8. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

I'm going to call when the office is open and try to convince her that I'm not crazy...

9. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@DesertDreams88: My 10DPO BFP was a complete and total squinter...I wasn't even sure it was there, and posted it here for second opinions. It got a little darker that night, and I got a Pregnant on the digital.

10. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@lovehoneybee: I was too scared to take a digital! I've heard multiple times that they're less sensitive, so...

11. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@DesertDreams88: That's an encouraging result on the FRER! Fingers crossed so hard for you!

12. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

The nurse wants me to wait until day 28, which will be 15 dpo.... boo. I know it's standard practice but after miscarriage, PCOS, and male factor..... I tried to explain I'd rather know, even if it's not viable, but she said it was unnecessary.

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@DesertDreams88: Do you have a pic of the FRER? FX!

14. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@DesertDreams88:

I called the nurses line today to see if I can get my progesterone levels checked, and I have a feeling the doctor is going to give the same answer...to just wait.

Waiting freaking sucks...

15. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@DesertDreams88: Grr, that's annoying! I totally agree that with my fertility issues, I would just want to KNOW if I'm pregnant, even if it ends up nonviable. A think if you have a line on a FRER though, you really are KU at the moment!

16. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@marym: any chance your progesterone prescription is still valid....? I'd be filling it and taking it regardless of doctors orders but that's just me!

@simplyfelicity: unfortunately it is one of those ones that's hard to get on camera....

17. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@DesertDreams88: I see a line in the second picture, not so much in the first or last.

18. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@DesertDreams88: I only have like 5 or 6 pills left from my last script. I'd hate to take it and then get tested and them think my levels are ok (because I'm on supplements). And I'd hate to run out before I could get a refill and have my body freak out.

19. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

I broke it apart and these are the best photos I can get, my camera doesn't like to focus up close! My two closest workers/friends said they could see it too, in person. @simplyfelicity

20. travellingbee

@DesertDreams88: I can see it in both!

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@DesertDreams88: I can see it in both too!!

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@DesertDreams88: Eeekkkk! That looks so promising!

23. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

congrats

24. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@marym: ugh, I see your point about the progesterone, hopefully they can get you in and tested soon!

25. changingtides

olive / 58 posts

I see something in both

26. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@DesertDreams88: I can see it on both. FX for you!

27. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

I see it too and t looks like a pink line. Fx crossed for you!

28. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

i can definitely see it. good luck!! FX for you!

29. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

I can see it on the FRERs!

30. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

I definitely see it in both pictures. When will you test again

31. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Tested again, wondfo still negative but FRER still a squinter.... the line is definitely there but not any darker than yesterday. Trying to stay hopeful but unsure. Tomorrow I'm going to test with a digital and a FRER bc I got a on the digital last time at 12dpo. Tomorrow is my official testing day, anyway.

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@DesertDreams88:

33. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@DesertDreams88:

34. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@DesertDreams88: I didn't get a true BFP with my son until 14DPO, and he's almost 18 months now! I wouldn't discount anything that happens after 12DPO

35. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

12dpo and got another squinter on the FRER, but negatives on both the wondfo and the clearblue digi. Pretty sure this is a chemical, then. I'm going to call my old doctor (the one I had the miscarriage with) and see if they'll do a beta, just so I know whether or not it existed. Hopefully it's not ectopic, those are supposedly more common with things like clomid...?

36. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@DesertDreams88: how are you? Any updates?

37. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@crystal: my lines are getting darker but my beta at 13dpo was only 18 hopefully I'm off on my dates by a day and it's just a late implanter.... we'll see. I did betas again today and I'll get the call sometime tomorrow. Thanks for checking up on me.

38. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@DesertDreams88: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

39. ScarletBegonia

persimmon / 1339 posts

FYI, I randomly got betas done at 13dpo (or what i thought was - i wasn't charting religiously) because my doctor knew I was TTC so threw in a quant bHCG for shits and giggles to my regular checkup bloodwork...the result was 7. 7! Are you kidding me. The next two days were the longest of my life, but my levels were 28, and kept doubling from there, and now I have a 14 month old.

40. raintreebee

pear / 1531 posts

Thinking of you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee