Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

If Check In - 9/26

1. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Happygal: I've been bracing for this one for several months at least. I believe it took them 4. I think part of my issue is that I've now lost my 2 main confidants to pregnancy. I saw one yesterday, and she is still great to talk to, I just can't tell her about being jealous about this other friend. I know she would understand though. I thought about calling another friend, but I don't want to "spread" the suspicions about this close friend since shes clearly not ready.

Anyway, I'm just counting down the hours until DH gets home from work and weekend begins!

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

What type of work do you do? I am a First Grade Teacher
    Do you like your middle name? (Share if you're comfortable) Yes, Lynn
    What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Drive to local Children's Hospitals and donate tons of money on my way to a world cruise!
    What is your guilty pleasure television show? Greys Anatomy! So happy it is back!
    What is your dh's best quality? He has such a big heart

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: I love your DH quality, my DH is the same How are you?? Are you starting another cycle yet??

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@alie: Yay to IUI When is your beta or POAS date!?!? Best of luck to you!!!!!!

5. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@FaithFertility: hey! We have the same middle name I just had my IUI today. How are you doing?

6. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsTal: Awww I am so sorry about the pup and waiting on your HSG, hang in there!!!

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Shutterbug: It is a good middle name!!! Yay to your IUI!!! Prayers and thoughts to you!!!

I am doing good! After the chemical I spotted,but never really got AF ;/ RE said to wait it out......story of my life...lol I wanted to go again with IUI #2, but I must say I am enjoying the time with no meds and enjoying a drink or two fro DH bday and mine coming up!!!!!

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Someone: I can relate to waiting for DH to come home... mine works mi-nights and every other weekend all weekend...so we live for those weekends off together

9. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Mrs.Someone: Blerg, that sucks.

Oh and, we haven't seen the season opener of Glee yet (I've been a fan for years) but I'm scared for episode 3! I'll be glad when that's all behind us. I've been so nervous to see how they handle CM's death I sound like such a dork but I took it really hard when he died! So sad.

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Hope your TWW passes quickly and you get GREAT news!

11. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@FaithFertility: Thank you!

12. Mrs. Jacks

blogger / pineapple / 12381 posts

@Shutterbug: @FaithFertility: I share your middle name. I've always thought of it as filler. Help me like it better!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I used to do the kind of work that you do, though mostly my job was to care for pets in their own home. It was so hard to get up at 5:30 to start rounds and do it all again in the evening. And people had the strangest requests. I remember one woman who required that I feed her cat shrimp (so bad for cats!)

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jacks: hahahah I feel that way too a little, but it does go well with my first name so it sounds good....lol

14. Mrs. Jacks

@FaithFertility: I just always think that I could have had a beautiful middle name and instead my mom punted. She did that for all of us girls with Lynn, Beth and Marie.

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jacks: awwww, I have lynn, other sisters middle names are Marie, Taylor, and Anne

16. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Faithfertility: I have three sisters, too! Wait, have we covered this territory already? Where are you in the birth order?

17. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Actually Glee didn't address CM's death at all. Not even a 'in memory' thing at the end. He just wasn't in the episode.

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: I don't think sooo I am the first

19. Mrs. Jacks

@FaithFertility: I am first too.

20. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs. Jacks: are there three girls in your family? It's funny--we are all girls, but my sisters have all had a lot of boys! I'm third out of four.

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Jacks: Looks like we have alot in common My sisters are all under 25 so no other babies from them yet although the 2nd oldest is almost engaged.....I know stuff she does not!!!! Other sisters are 18 and 11...yes...11!!!

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Happygal: Too funny, I would love to have a boy beacause we are all girls in my family all cousins are girls too....

23. Mrs. Jacks

@Happygal: 3 girls, one boy.

24. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Mrs.Someone: Yeah I think episode 3 is when it happens.

25. raintreebee

pear / 1531 posts

@Mrs.Someone: Just saw this. Yes, I talked to spaniellove. I know she requested deactivation--I think her profile is still up but she has been voluntarily locked out of her account.

26. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@raintreebee: Boo I did friend her on FF, so I can at least watch her cycle that way. I hope shes doing OK.

27. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Mrs.Someone: hey I wanna be your FF friend! I'm Shutterbug_HB on there. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/392d2e

28. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Shutterbug: Yay, done

29. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

Hi Ladies!

What type of work do you do? publishing
    Do you like your middle name? (Share if you're comfortable) yes, it's Elisabeth
    What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? - go on a big trip and then save, save, save... oh and actually have money to pay for all our IF appointments!
    What is your guilty pleasure television show? - pretty little liars
    What is your dh's best quality? - always, always, always there for me and supportive thru everything

UPDATE: After 6 days of injectibles (not fun at all!) and ovidrel trigger shot, RE had us do our first IUI on both thursday and Friday of last week. He said DH's numbers were great and kept talking to me about the possibility of multiples (which I guess they have to warn you about), but the whole time I was just thinking let's get a positive test first! I am now on progesterone suppositories and go back this thursday for blood work and next friday, oct 11 for a pg test. very nervous but hopeful.. and so incredibly bloated from all these hormones! fx!

30. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: yay for IUI!! Good luck!

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: Yay, for IUI how many follicles did you have going in?!?!? Best wishes!

32. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@faithfertility I had 4-5 follicles. mostly on my left. thanks!!

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Quick update: Called RE going in Saturday for bloodwork to see where AF is at......nurse says have you taken a HPT?!?!?!? WHAT REALLY? !?!?! AFTER I'M TOLD NO, IT WWaS A CHEMICAL?!?!? I knew they are just covering basicis, but ummmmm.......is it crazy rhat knowing I'm going to POAS stick tomorrow I'm hoping I'm blown away surprised!!!!

34. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: Yeah I had the multiple talk with 3 soooo...... looks like all was good :))) Hoping for a BFP for you!

35. fairefaire

kiwi / 526 posts

@FaithFertility: I'll POAS tomorrow, but not feeling very optimistic. Expecting AF to show up before we get around to testing. Hoping I'm wrong, but either way we'll know by this time tomorrow!

36. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@FaithFertility: ummmm??? Hoping you get the best surprising news tomorrow!!!

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LovelyPlum: ummmm???? Is right, I talked to a nurse, I've never talked to before, mine is on Vaca.....I knew she is just covering basics, I'm def not... but a CRAZY part of me thought....well..... maybe. ...lol

38. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: Good luck!!
    @FaithFertility: Hope you get some answers!

39. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

What type of work do you do?
    --Bench scientist at a biotech company

Do you like your middle name? (Share if you're comfortable)
    --Yeah. When got married, I legally change my name to a nickname and then combined my given name with my middle name.

What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
    -IVF stat!

What is your guilty pleasure television show?
    -Devious Maids, Misstresses

What is your dh's best quality?
    -Artistic ability. He's a great artist and can draw amazing illustrations.

40. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

Umm you guys, I swear I'm not a stalker, but Spaniel is my FF friend, and her chart says she got a BFP yesterday!! I know she's not on here right now, but just in case she's lurking, congrats Spaniellove!! I hope this is it for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee