Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

If Check In - 9/26

1. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Shutterbug: thanks for sharing! I just sent her a PM. I miss her. How are you doing this week?

@Mrs.Someone: any news from your friend?

2. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Shutterbug: eeek! To anyone who talks to her, a thousand congrats and buckets of sticky dust!!!

3. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@Shutterbug: I saw that yesterday too! I sent a note through Raintreebee, since I don't pay for FF. I really hope this one is it for her.

@Happygal: Nope, shes been busy with work, so we haven't talked. Trying to figure out lunch next week, so I imagine thats when I'll get the news.

4. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Shutterbug: omg what!? I'm frinds w/ Spaniel on ff too, but I hardly ever go on there anymore, just to check out my chart and stuff. I'm gonna go stalk her right now!

BTW if anyone wants to friend me on FF my name's bbbr Is anyone active on the boards there? I used to be all up in that, until I discovered HB.

5. chibee

pear / 1974 posts

@raintreebee: I was just stalking around the boards after seeing spaniellove's BFP on her chart. Could you possibly do me a favor and send along my congrats to her if you don't mind? We have been following each other on this journey for a long time and it makes me so sad that she is no longer here.. Thank you so much in advance!

6. justdarling

apricot / 452 posts

@Shutterbug: I am so excited for her!!! I really miss her here.

7. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@Shutterbug: Oh, I hope that spaniellove did get a BFP and that this is her sticky baby. I miss her so much!

@raintreebee: I would definitely appreciate you telling spaniellove that I miss her too and am sending her tons of sticky thoughts!

8. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@justdarling: When is your FET?

9. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@Shutterbug: omg!! Yay Spainellove! I don't use FF but maybe I should so I can keep track of where you guys are.

What are your names?

I did email her a few days ago.

10. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

I don't chart my temps anymore, but do track my period and like it to see my fertile window and all those stats. I was so obsessed with FF in the beginning and pored over charts.

I think my nickname is happygal78 (my username is somegal78).

11. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

I'm in the same boat as Happygal, I just use it to keep track of my cycles, no temps:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrssomeone

12. BSB

@Happygal: @Mrs.Someone: Ah, yeah, I downloaded FF when I used to temp.

I switched to iPeriod because I liked how I could track symptoms.

I'll need to go into FF and see what my username was.

13. justdarling

apricot / 452 posts

@kentuckygirl: We are doing a natural FET...so less drugs for me!!! Right now I am on cycle day 9 and testing for ovulation. The transfer will happen about 5 days after ovulation since we have 5 day expanded blastocysts. It's wait and see right now. I will update you when we know exact dates.

14. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@bluestriped bee: @Happygal: Here's my chart - I can't figure out how to find friends on FF! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/392d2e

15. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

I'm frustrated I've been feeling nauseous since around 7dpo and it has gotten progressively worse (no vomiting, and still not severe). I've also been getting dizzy and off balance the last few days. I'm now 12dpo and am getting BFNs (FRER today). How I'm feeling now is worse than I have both times I was pregnant, so I have no idea what is going on.

Does anyone else get nauseous just from rising progesterone? My ND has been working on upping my levels. (I'm not on progesterone, just vitex)

16. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs.Someone: Boo. That is super frustrating. I don't know what exactly p does to your system, but maybe? What does your ND say?

17. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Mrs.Someone: As you know I see an ND as well Since we have been working on balancing my hormones I have noticed that my LP symptoms are more pronounced. I get sore boobs and occasional nausea from 7DPO to 12DPO usually where I never used to get anything. I have just been assuming that it is better P since I am not pregnant

18. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@LovelyPlum: Haven't talked to the ND yet, just waiting to make an appointment until I see either a BFP or AF.

@mrswin: Thats, that's what I've been assuming too, but if I'm not pregnant, P should be dropping around now, and symptoms are getting more pronounced. I'm fine with not having a BFP this month, but this nausea is frustrating and I'd like to know what is causing it

Also, last month I had this nausea issue too, and based on what AF was like, I'm pretty sure I had a super super early loss. I can't be sad about it though, since there was no confirmation. For comparison, I'm feeling a ton more symptoms now than I was then, so I really think something is there. It just needs to show itself

19. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs.Someone: OK, new plan: crossing my fingers super hard that this is it for you!!!!!

20. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@LovelyPlum: Thanks lady The internet is telling me to be patient, its the long-time TTCer in me that is frustrated.

21. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Mrs.Someone: Well I hope you get your BFP! My AF (2 cycles ago) was like the one you had last cycle but since I don't test I will never know... FX for you

22. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs.Someone: frustration! If it helps, I only barely had a squinter at 12 DPO. (it probably doesn't, I realize that ) Eek!

23. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@mrswin: Thank you!

@LovelyPlum: Actually, it does help, thanks Its possible I'm 1 day off on O, but I don't think I am.

24. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

Uhh, totally didn't notice I was commenting in the old thread, oops!

25. BSB

@Happygal: @Mrs.Someone: @Shutterbug: So I created a FF account, is there an app you guys use to see each other's chart? Or do you view it in a browser?

Here is my chart. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TNG107

I will try to update this but since I use iPeriod app to track my cycles, I might not. I'll try, though. Feel free to nudge me to update FF.

@Happygal: I tried to find you on FF but couldn't find you.
    @Mrs.Someone: @Shutterbug: Oh, I requested to be friends with you. BTW, I created a new account and requested to be friends. Then I remembered I had an account, so the second request is the one I'll most likely use from now on.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee