Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry, the waiting is so hard. at least for me, I went from feeling like my body was switched off for weeks to ovulating almost overnight - I still had traces of hcg even through my first AF though. I hope you get to try soon!

2. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

I'm out. Pretty devastated, I thought this month was going to be the lucky one.

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@dc yoga bee: so sorry

4. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry. The waiting really sucks when you are so ready to move forward emotionally.

5. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm sorry.

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm sorry thinking of you.

7. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dc yoga bee: so sorry, friend

8. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@bushelandapeck: @mrskansas: @bhbee: thanks. We took lo to the zoo for the first time for her birthday, and it was nice to be there with my little one, but still bittersweet to see all of the siblings. It's just hard not having the family you picture, but I am so thankful for DD. DH was pretty sad too.

We are going to try naturay for the summer since we have some vacations planned, and head back to the RE in the fall.

9. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm so sorry. I'm struggling with this a lot right now: not having the family I pictured. Big hugs, mama. I know it's hard.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

10 dpo and another faint line. Not hopeful at all now.

11. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: how long before the trigger usually tests out? And I can't remember, did you use this for your daughter too? If so, when did you get a positive test?

12. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bushelandapeck: this would be the longest the trigger has ever stayed in my body. It's been 12 days and the past two months it was gone by 10 days.
    And my daughter was conceived naturally so no trigger with her.

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

This is what I mean by faint. Not even visible essentially.

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry this is so complicated. Does your doctor do a blood draw at a specific point post trigger or do they just wait for you to call with a positive hpt?

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: FWIW, I've never gotten a bfp before 11dpo (and my bfps looked identical with a CP versus not). If you think the trigger is gone and there is a faint line, it seems like that could be a good sign? Sending lots of good thoughts

16. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dc yoga bee: @jhd: I'm really sorry, thinking of both of you

@lilyofthewest: Ugh, I hope the hcg clears your system soon. I didn't ovulate my first post-loss cycle and was still getting a blazing positive on a cheapie after my first post-loss period, but after that the remaining hcg cleared really quickly and things went right back to normal...

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Sorry, announcements are rough I think you can be very happy for others and at the same time it's still a sad reminder of the loss... I'm optimistic that you'll be @ 5 weeks soon

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'll go tomorrow and get a blood test and see what that says. They will do them after 11 dpo.

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: hugs and hoping for better news for you tomorrow!

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

I'm happy to have reached the wonderland of 1dpo. We managed last night and this morning (thanks for babysitting, Netflix) and now it's up to fate if this timing was viable. I also had little to no ewcm so not particularly hopeful but today at least I feel fine about that.
    One silver lining of this timing - "I missed you" bd is way more fun than "omg is it the last day yet" bd

21. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: good the clarity will be nice

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I just went to Dollar General and wiped them out of $1 tests haha. I can smell my desperation

23. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: Fingers crossed that the timing worked!

24. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: thank you ❤

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: crossing my fingers for you!!

26. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: I fell off too. As much as I am not too bummed abut miscarrying either, the time suck has been what has gotten me down as well. I started taking Provera on CD 27 with no sign of ovulation so I can hopefully get my body back on a schedule. My HCG was 0 a couple days after the miscarriage. Sorry I haven't been following, how are you doing?

27. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Mrs.Panda: If my hCG levels have continued following the usual trajectory since the last time I had them checked I think I'm probably still somewhere between 200 and 400.

I'm just tired of waiting - between time being pregnant and p miscarriage I've lost about 9 weeks so far now. Which is so little time in the grand scheme of things, but, I keep thinking about how it took 8 cycles to conceive my kid...and that wasting 2+ cycles feels like a lot when you're both 35 and trying to fit a pregnancy in before the clinical component of an MSN.

28. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: What are you getting your MSN in? I did FNP and I had a baby RIGHT before clinicals. I was 2 weeks postpartum from a C-Section when I did my OSCE lol

29. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Mrs.Panda: FNP, at a school that does all the didactic up front and the clinical last. My big concern is that as an employee my pumping rights ae protected, but, as a student they can just say "bye".

30. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: I pumped during clinicals and everyone was so cool. For the most part, I was with women as my preceptors and they understood. I was so lucky with my first preceptor, she was an extended BFer and would remind ME to go pump! And gave me physician lounge access so I could get snacks and drinks haha. My second preceptor was an older NP but she was really easy going. I had difficulty with production so I stopped at 7 months, and my third preceptor was a male, but he would have been just fine with it. I can't speak for everyone, but for the most part preceptors are really understanding about pumping because they know how important it is.

FWIW, I did clinicals in ER, primary care, community health, and urgent care. Fast paced and I was still able to take time out to pump.

31. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Just got a squinter on a Wondfo with no hold. I have one left that I'll take in the morning.. trying to hold out a little hope.

32. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Oooh! You got a bunch of dollar store tests too, right?

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: @lilyofthewest: thinking of both of you

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Yep! I took one with the same urine and it was negative but I think they are less sensitive

35. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: picture please!!

36. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Yeah I had more luck with the First Response from Wal Mart, they are my new gold standard haha

37. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@mrskansas: Yes, picture!
    And I've always had more luck on a wondfo than anything else.

38. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm sorry to hear you're out this cycle. Try to do something nice for yourself.

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

It's actually visible in person but it is a squinter

40. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: I'm cautiously optimistic about tomorrow morning's test

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee