Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks, I appreciate it. In the meantime, I want to stick my head in the sand and POAS when I'm already showing.

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Coral: hah hah sounds like a good plan!

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Still nothing conclusive to report. The FRER with SMU yesterday was negative and the test today has a faint but visible line. I'm 9 DPO and 11 days past trigger. I'll test again in the morning.
    ETA: last month the trigger was gone after 10 days and I've never gotten a + test at 9 dpo with any pregnancy, so I feel kinda optimistic. But still very apprehensive.

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: fx!!

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I don't know if this is even visible but here's a picture

6. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@mrskansas: I see the faint line. Hoping this is your rainbow

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: I see the shadow I think you've got a couple more days to feel really sure about trigger but it seems SO promising! Looks perfect for 9dpo!

I'm going to be facing the same thing this month, no trigger but I still had very low hcg left when I ovulated. Probably will test later this week around 7-8dpo to see how it looks.

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@azjax: Thanks girl! I hope so too.

@bhbee: I definitely won't trust it until it's a clear line that can be photographed easily, lol.
    Hopefully your test is negative that way you know anything after is real! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

9. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: I can see it! So many fx for you!

10. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: Crossing all my fingers!!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I see a faint line! Hope this is it, mama!

12. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: I most definitely see it!!

13. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Tionn3: I'm sorry sister. I hate that shit.

14. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: Oooh I see it and I never see them! And it actually looks pink-ish instead of shadowy!

15. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Decided not to use OPKs this month. I know that I will likely surge on CD 15 and ovulate on CD 16 so I figured what's the point. I'm on CD 13 right now so we'll probably BD tonight through CD 17. I'll go ahead and start progesterone suppositories (leftover from last cycle) around CD 24, to make sure my luteal phase is long enough. I'm not really expecting anything since this cycle is unmedicated - though that attitude is easier said than done once the TWW begins.

But all that is to say I might not be around much this cycle since I'm feeling pretty drained from TTC, having hit the two year mark.

16. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: Yeah it's pink in person! That's what makes me lean towards it being real vs the past 2 days of shadows.

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: I've been thinking of you girl

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

How is everyone else doing?

19. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: I am so so pulling for you. Like, it's bordering on obsession.

20. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I'm on day 4 of temping! I think it's going well. Although my thermometer seems to take lightyears and I worry it'll fall out of my mouth if I doze off. Had another almost positive looking OPK yesterday, so I'm curious what it'll look like starting today onward.

And I agree with @dominobee that it looks pink to me!

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: What cycle day are you on? I bet you'll be ovulating soon!!

22. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: cd11! I'm hoping Femara really helps me ovulate sooner vs later. This is my chart so far on Ovia.

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I think you'll get a positive OPK any day. As you may remember I was a chronically late ovulater before meds and with Femara I had a mature egg on CD 13, so MUCH earlier!

I admire you for charting though! It was always so intimidating to me.

24. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

I feel super bloated today. That's a bit unusual for this time for me. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Question for those who temp, do your temps stay pretty consistent? Mine have been up and down this whole TWW, although always still above the coverline. But they fluctuate between about 97.45-98.05. Is that normal? I'm not perfect about temping at the same time each day because I wake up a lot in the night so maybe that contributes? (Before I ovulate it's usually between 96.50-97.05 or so.

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: I'm so curious how today's OPK would look! I'm so excited and hopeful, if that sounds a little dorky. Lol. And I do remember when that happened for you!

I was intimated with temping. But since I wake up at 5:15am (well, my alarm is set for that but I actually wake up at 5:45), I decided to set my alarm for 5am. And it's worked so far, even on the weekend. DH was confused at first but he doesn't even get woken up from he obnoxious thermometer beeping.

26. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm so glad you're feeling excited; you have every reason to be!
    You'll be in the dreaded TWW before you know it

27. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: lol right?! I'm so excited to be miserable in the TWW 😂

28. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: I am rooting for you so much - I really hope this is it!

@Umbreon: I think it's pretty normal for them to fluctuate within that range, especially if you wake up at night or aren't getting up at exactly the same time. As long as they're staying above the coverline, that's what matters.

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm glad you're feeling excited and hopeful - yay! Feeling optimistic during TTC is half the battle...

30. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I suck at TTC #2 already. I did OPKs for maybe 2 days and that was it. We BD twice before when I think I Oed. Seriously, this is not going to get me anywhere, LOL! I'm trying to avoid an end of the year baby cause of work so that only gives us 6 months of good TTC time. AF is due May 29, I think? I've been spotting a couple days leading up so I'll know by then. Don't plan on POAS though.

31. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: nothing exciting happening over here. Hanging out at CD4 and obsessing about when I'm going to have to BD next week. lol. I honestly hate this part of the month more than even the TWW because there is nothing to do!

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks!

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bushelandapeck: Yes, totally agree! The TWW has always been much easier on me than waiting to O.

34. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: @bushelandapeck: Agreed!

35. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

How do your CM change post-O? Does it basically dry up? I'm wondering if maybe I haven't Oed yet (which would be really late).

36. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LindsayInNY: This is what FertilityFriend says: "In a typical menstrual cycle, cervical fluid starts out scant and dry just after menstruation, becoming sticky or pasty, then creamy before the more fertile, watery and egg white fluid is observed when you are most fertile around ovulation. After ovulation, cervical fluid is again scant and dry. "

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@LindsayInNY: Mine goes from EWCM to creamy/scant the day after I ovulate.

38. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@LindsayInNY: mine changes back to creamy again after O and stays that way right up until AF.

39. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LindsayInNY: I forgot to add that mine usually becomes creamy/scant after ovulation and until AF shows up.

40. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Mrs.Panda: How's things on your end? Any updates? Been thinking of you and hoping you're doing ok...

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee