Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2019 POAS

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: oh you say that, but... some of us are coming up on our POAS windows... πŸ˜‡

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: πŸ˜‚ I'll gladly come into a shit show if you've got a positive pregnancy test πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

3. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks! I wouldn't underestimate any of you though and I'd love to come back to a BFP explosion!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: had a dream last night you had twins 😬

5. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: 😳 that’s been my legit fear the last few days...

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: πŸ˜±πŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆ

Maybe a two-fer is making up for all the shit you've been through?

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Anyone have experience with a yeast infection in the TWW? Hopefully monistat won't hurt my chances.

This is a bit of a pity party because this is my first one ever 😭

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: ugh, I do. They totally suck, but I don’t think it hurts your chances. I get them fairly often and actually had one this cycle right before I ovulated. I hope it clears up soon.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I bought the Monistat 1 day in hopes of speeding this

10. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@paranundrum: can we start a June board? 😁

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: FX it does the trick for you!

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: it's already better!!!

13. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Anyone need any of this?

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Tested this morning and sorry to say it’s yet another BFN. This was our last embryo. I think DH and I will wait until our beta on Wed to decide if we are done. I feel like I might be done with IVF. But I also don’t feel we are finished building our family. πŸ˜•

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: ugh, I’m sorry, that really sucks

16. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Good morning ladies. So, I'm having some light spotting, and Dr Google tells me that can be due to ovulation, so I'm gonna go with that. We BD Sat & Sun, so that's awesome. Feeling pretty good this month!

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry

17. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m so sorry. Hoping maybe it is just too early but keeping you in my thoughts ❀️

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: so I don't know if vitex would help me (whatever my problems are πŸ˜‚) but definitely interested in the folic acid and E complex

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: good deal! Shoot me your address, you can send me a fb message if you prefer

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Negative beta this morning. Moving on to June 2019...

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry.

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: looks like I'm going to have another cat cycle

23. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Meow. I hope this time that cat holds it's tail up and there won't be a next one!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: 😍😍😍

That is amazing!!! And I loved Garfield comics when I was little!

25. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: So did I.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Lots and lots and lots of creamy CM today πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@paranundrum: hilarious!

28. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@yellowbeach: so sorry to hear

29. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Sams Mom: implantation dip??

30. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

BFN at probably 8 DPO, but after it sat out for a while it got the worst evap line

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs.Panda: we will see how tomorrow looks, not enough of a dip as of now.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs.Panda: also that is a crazy evap!

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Hey ladies,

Logged back in to update with my fertility saga. (*Thanks to all the hopes, wishes, prayers. πŸ’‹ Congratulations to those who hit jackpot and got their BFPs! πŸ’œ I miss you all! 😘) Okay back to the update - Went to my appt on the 21st. Functional cyst is still there and growing. (* Also have THREE follies on the opposite ovary). Was put BACK on BC immediately and, I am scheduled for surgery (laparoscopic) to remove the stupid thing on June 20th. My AMH has significantly dropped by .45 in 6 mos (* last test). The RE stated, initially he was surprised my previous AMH was so high for someone nearing 40. He said this number makes more sense but is still "decent enough" (* I am no longer "average but higher for my age," rather, "higher end of low but decent numbers for nearly 40." πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I cried for a bit ... but things could ALWAYS be worse.) With the rapid decline, he wants to skip IUI and go to IVF. Since I get surgery in June, AND DH will be gone all of July (he goes AD for 24 days for training), we are looking Aug/Sept for our first IVF. I am happy to have a plan but stressed and frustrated. I am certain you all understand.
    @Sams Mom: OMG, I miss you, lady! @Paranundrum: I hope things are going well for you and your RE experience brings you something spectacular. @Lazb: & @Yellowbeach: If you ladies don't get your rainbows before then, I will see you on the IVF board. @Jessiemuller88: Congratulations! And I have been thinking of you!
    To all my other bee-friends, I miss you guys!

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Wow this is an exciting and I'm sure emotionally charged update. I'm glad your doctor is revisiting things like AMH to make sure you are making decisions off of the latest and greatest data. Clearly it's changed the plan in your instance. While surgery is never fun, hopefully this will resolve the issue once and for all. And of course, we'll welcome you with open arms to the IVF board when you are ready.

35. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: It's great to hear from you! Boo for surgery, but I think it's good there's a straight to the point solution for your problem, rather than just waiting cycle after cycle on birth control and watching the thing grow.
    I understand your feelings about your fast forward to IVF, but to me that sounds like a good thing too, you have a plan! Having a plan is always better than flailing aimlessly, I hope to have a plan soon too. Maybe we'll get lucky around the same time and can be due date buddies at one point! One can dream, right!.

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Did you test again today? Maybe that's real?

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I miss you 😭😭😭

I'm glad you have a plan though, even though surgery is included in that plan πŸ˜•

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

9 dpo and a big fat negative

39. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@yellowbeach: BFN πŸ˜•

40. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Sams Mom: @Mrs.Panda: Sorry ladies

I'm trying to quiet my crazy brain and not poas this weekend. it would be such a waste, but since I didn't do opks my crazy is saying "well what if we O'd last weekend and not on Monday?? Maybe the spotting on Monday was implantation and not from ovulating"....Somebody talk some sense into me lol

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee