My daughter has always been a great night time sleeper--no sleep training needed and has been sstn since 2 months. She has always had/needed an earlier bedtime. She still takes 2 naps a day (usually about 1-1.5 hrs each, last one ending around 3:30). We typically start her bedtime routine around 6:45 and she's in her crib by 7/7:15. Some nights she will roll around, babble, sing and not fall asleep for 15 minutes or so but she always seems very ready for bed. I'm ok with all of this! However, for the last 2 weeks, she's been waking up around 5:15 am!!! We can usually give a paci and she may fall back asleep or rest until 5:45/6. I don't expect her to sleep past 6 (in fact I need her up by then during the week) but how can we overcome the early waking?? Until this started, she slept until 6/6:15. Is bedtime too early?? There have been nights that if we've been out, she's powered through to a later bedtime but she still wakes early. I'm the same way!!! Thanks!! Pic for pure cuteness reasons!!!