Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

8 weeks and bleeding

1. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@MrsBrewer: I'm so sorry for you loss

2. Iced Tea

persimmon / 1310 posts

I'm sorry for your loss. I've been there; it is difficult. Be kind with yourself as you grieve.

3. Bao

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22276 posts

@MrsBrewer: I'm so sorry

4. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

I'm just so sorry

5. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

I am really sorry to hear that friend

I miscarried twice before W came along. It is never easy and I always described it as joining a club you never wanted to be a part of. It is ok to grieve as much as needed. I know that you wanted to have the kiddos close in age, and not to say that won't happen, but there are a lot of things to mourn. It is never easy to pick yourself up or continue down a ttc path. Here for you if you need anything.

6. islarey

pea / 23 posts

@MrsBrewer: I'm so sorry for your loss.

7. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@MrsBrewer: I'm so sorry for your loss. It sucks. Don't be afraid to take some time for yourself if you need it. I took a sick day at work, stayed home, ate junk, and watched 8 hours of Masterpiece Theatre. Whatever helps you get through it.

8. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

@MrsBrewer: so very sorry to hear this. Sending you peaceful and healing thoughts.

9. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@MrsBrewer: oh, no! I'm so sorry for your loss. You do have a lot of love & support here, but I'm so sorry you are in the loss club, too. It sucks big time to lose that innocence of pure happiness about ttc & pregnancy.

10. Lilac

coffee bean / 25 posts

@MrsBrewer: I'm so sorry for your loss. I went through a similar experience at 9 weeks about a month ago. Be gentle with yourself and take all of the time that you need.

11. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

I'm so sorry

12. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

I'm sorry. It is a sad, frustrating, and disappointing thing to experience.

13. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

❤️ Thank you all again so much. I just went through and read all of these again. Truly amazing community.

I think right now I'm kind of numb to it. MY body just feels exhausted. I'm going to bed early tonight and just taking it easy. I don't think I've had a chance to actually take a step back and comprehend what's happened. My mantra I've been telling my husband all day is, this sucks. There's no other phrase that fully explains how it all feels so simply.

14. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@MrsBrewer: I am so sorry for your loss.

15. yerpie110

nectarine / 2771 posts

So very sorry for your loss

16. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@MrsBrewer: I'm so sorry! There are no words hugs mama thinking of you..

17. LindsayLou

persimmon / 1322 posts

@MrsBrewer: Miscarriage is heartbreaking to begin with, but miscarriage with a toddler was a whole different level of difficult. I felt a lot of guilt that I was sad, when I feel so lucky to have my daughter and be able to hold her in my arms. I've also had a lot of complicated feelings about having early miscarriages (6 weeks, 6.5 weeks, 5 weeks). It all just sucks. Again, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.

18. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

So sorry!

19. Pollywog

persimmon / 1111 posts

I'm so sorry. I miscarried at 9 weeks a year and a half ago. It was rough. Please take the time you need. I worked from home for a week and a half for a variety of reasons. I'm so happy my boss kicked me out of the office so I could grieve.

20. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayLou: I exactly know what you mean. When I see DD I'm so happy to have her, and I feel guilty for being sad, but a loss is a loss, and this little baby was so loved already.

21. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

I'm so sorry for your loss.

22. LindsayLou

persimmon / 1322 posts

@MrsBrewer: Exactly. Feel free to walk me if you need to talk.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee