Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

@Bluemasonjar, @MrstypeA: congrats!!

@MissLace: so sorry!!! At least you're done with this cycle. I still don't know what's going on with me

Still bfn, still no AF
    But light cramps...
    and man, am I tired. (Being tired was the only early symptom with DS before HG hit me) Also, I got my BFP with DS at 9 DPO, but then again I have no idea when I really Oed this cycle....

2. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@simplyfelicity: thank you! That was so sweet and you're 1000% right.

Thank you to everyone else too! Y'all made this exciting and helped keep it in perspective!

3. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@Bluemasonjar: congrats!!! Can't wait to follow your journey!

4. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw: you may be right! This cycle was so odd!!!! I had the positive OPK the morning of 5th. I'm excited to see your results! Hopefully these weird cycles were lucky for both of us! When you are POAS??

5. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

BFN this morning but I'll wait for AF to officially roll over. Ready for my IUI cycle to get started.

6. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

Sooo, positive opk yesterday, and do pulled the goalie again last night! He didn't know about the opk, but he did know it was roughly O time. So, I guess we're actually trying to some degree? I'm kinda freaked out, since I had reconciled myself to waiting another month, but happy too! I guess put me down to poas on the 30th. I never, ever wait that long, but that can be my official date.

7. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

Hey ladies, FW is here for me again. I started taking B6 this cycle to help with my short LP and I think I'll get a positive opk today at CD15 (the last few cycles I didn't get a positive until CD17). It's bringing new hope for me. Maybe this will be my cycle. The little things that get us TTCers excited!

Congrats to all of you that have gotten your BFP's this month and FX to all of you still testing!

8. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@MrstypeA: I am out of town this wknd and enjoying the distraction!!! Will wait for af to show first! Don't think I can handle an early bfp at this point. Congrats again!!!

9. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Bluemasonjar: congratulations

10. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Torchwood: how exciting good luck

11. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@mrsjyw: keep us updated!

12. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

I decided to use opks this cycle and got a definite positive this morning like I was hoping for. So now I'm excited and hopefully DH can make a quick stop home on his lunch break before I have to leave for class today or lo takes a nap when we get home from daycare so we can get to it!

13. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Honeygold89: I love that you have a BD plan. Get to it!

14. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Bluemasonjar: @MrstypeA: Congratulations to both of you!!!

15. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@JennyG: it helps that dh is very corporative during ttc. He even let me wake him up to bd if lo goes down late

16. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@MrstypeA: @Bluemasonjar: Woo hoo!! Congrats, ladies!

@MissLace: Boo I'm sorry. Hopefully Dec will be our month!

@lil owl: So. Frustrating. Hopefully you'll get an answer sooner than later. What a weird month this is for a few of us!

@Torchwood: Yay!
    @Honeygold89: @auggiefrog:

DH's SA is tomorrow morning, and I'm so anxious to get the results. Anyone on this board know about how long it takes to get results? I'm so impatient!

17. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

hi ladies! I went for bloodwork this morning and I'm anxiously waiting the results. What is a normal HCG level at 4 weeks? I found some ranges on Dr. Google but I was wondering if y'all had experience to share!

18. smocks

apricot / 483 posts

I've been MIA all month, but I figured I'd update since I'm still on the list. BFP for me!

19. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@smocks: congrats!

20. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@MrstypeA: I've seen ranges all over the place. As for me, I had 17 at 11dpo, 110 at 12dpo and 2200 at 18dpo. All different pregnancies. There is such a huge range. Congrats!

21. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, smocks!

TBD: MrsADS, mrsjyw, Mrs. J, lil owl, MissLace

11/14: shortiecake, Bluemasonjar
    11/16: travellingbee
    11/17: MrstypeA
    11/18: NorthStar
    11/21: Jone0603
    11/22: AMommyThang, getjazzy
    11/24: MrsStar, EleanorRigby
    11/27: MummaColston
    11/29: Honeygold89
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee

Cheerleaders: QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@smocks: Congrats!

22. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MrstypeA: mine was 47 at exactly 4 weeks, and my doctor wasn't concerned. I didn't find out it was 47 until after my second set of betas and I'm glad she didn't tell me because Google would've told me that was low. It's not the number that matters, but the doubling time. I went back 72hrs after the first beta and it was 150. I'm 11.5 weeks now.

23. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@dc yoga bee: great! Thanks so much. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat!

24. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@smocks: congratulations

25. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@Tidybee: thank you!

I got mine back and it's 147 @ 12dpo and my Dr. was happy with it !

26. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@raspberries: I'm still following the thread and 11/14 and 11/17 need to be updated.

27. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks!

TBD: MrsADS, mrsjyw, Mrs. J, lil owl

11/17: travellingbee
    11/18: NorthStar
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace

@littleblessings: Oh thanks - I thought something was off this morning. I must not have copied the most recent POAS list - I thought we had more BFPs than I'd listed, ha!

28. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@raspberries: no problem! Lol. Happy to help

29. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@raspberries: Can you add me to 11/30 please?

30. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@MrstypeA: great numbers congrats again

31. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@Honeygold89: thank you! FX for you!

32. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

Well, I POAS this morning and BFN! argh..I'm 13 dpo..has anyone ever gotten a BFN now to then get a BFP a day or two later? I'm due for AF today and am attempting to remain hopeful.. I'll let you know once I'm officially out.

33. MrsADS

nectarine / 2262 posts

I'm out. Rollover to next month. So upset.

34. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@MrsADS: I'm sorry mama

35. BlueWolverine

pear / 1510 posts

@NorthStar: I was completely shocked this month when I had a BFN at 15DPO and then BFP at 17 DPO. I wonder about my O date, but given when we BD, I think this may be right. Really screwed with my head.

36. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@MrsADS: I'm so sorry. Big hugs!

37. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@BlueWolverine: oh my gosh! that is very late! My cycles are typically 28 days and I get AF on day 29 (which would be today). I don't necessarily 'feel' pregnant, but definitely felt what I thought to be implantation pinching on 5DPO and 6DPO. So, that is keeping me hopeful.

38. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks!

TBD: mrsjyw, Mrs. J, lil owl

11/18: NorthStar, travellingbee
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama, Torchwood

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace, MrsADS

@Torchwood: Wooohoo!! Good luck!
    @NorthStar: It's still a possibility - here's hoping!
    @MrsADS: Sorry to hear that.

39. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

I'm really confused. I started using Period Tracker app and it says I ovulate 11/21 but my other app I've been using for a couple years says I already ovulated on 11/16. I guess I should just keep BDing this week just in case. And I've had EWCM for a few days now so I'm even more confused

40. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@SunnyFarmMama: Are you inputting temps for each app to track, or how do they determine your O date? I'm assuming different apps use different algorithms - I'd probably just keep BDing to make sure you have your bases covered!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee