Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@travellingbee: Congrats!!! Isn't this the month you had your HSG!! I got pregnant 72 hours after my HSG! I'm so so so happy for you!

2. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@travellingbee: awesome!!! That's when it happened for us, too!! Shortly after HSG & tested to get ready for a medicated cycle! Super sticky baby dust for you!

3. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@travellingbee: WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrats!!!

@Jone0603: HOOORAY!! Congrats to you too!

You ladies give me such hope. What a great morning!!

4. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@dc yoga bee: yes!! On Cd8. BDed 2 and 4 days later. I'm so excited! I keep squealing to myself. Going to the RE now for a beta.

5. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@travellingbee: Best feeling in the world!!! Remember, it's the doubling time, not the actual number!

6. travellingbee

@Jone0603: congrats to you!! So will your edd be in early August?

7. travellingbee

@ballerinabee: @GoGoSnoGirl: thank you!

8. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

I'm out - AF showed up this morning. You can roll me over to December. Onto cycle #15..

Random question, but does it matter in which manner you do BD (mission, etc.). probably more info that most people want to give, but if we need to change up something, I'm all ears.

I'm also going to look into acupuncture this cycle..

Good luck to everyone else!

9. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@NorthStar: I'm sorry. My understanding is that position generally doesn't matter. If you care, I've been on top every time we conceived. However, there is evidence that the woman orgasming after the man can help.

10. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@Torchwood: Thanks! If only that would happen lol. We will just keep trying and see what other options are out there.

They haven't done any hormonal testing, except for progesterone, so I might ask for that once I hear from the nurse/doctor today. I took femara/letrozole this past cycle and assume that I will do that again this cycle.

11. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Jone0603: I'm right there with you. I'm only 3 dpo and every time I go to the bathroom I want to test. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not even possible to get a positive yet! Good luck when you do decide to give in!

12. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates
    BFPs

angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks, Jone0603, travellingbee!

TBD: Mrs. J, lil owl

11/22: AMommyThang, getjazzy
    11/24: MrsStar, EleanorRigby
    11/27: MummaColston
    11/29: Honeygold89
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama, Torchwood

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace, MrsADS, mrsjyw, NorthStar

Cheerleaders: QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@NorthStar: Booo. Good luck with your nurse/doctor, I hope they'll be able to figure out a successful plan for you.

13. travellingbee

@Worrywart: wishing you so much good luck!

14. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Jone0603: Congratulations!!

@travellingbee: Congratulations! So happy you wouldn't have to go through treatments!!

15. travellingbee

@JennyG: @abmamma: thank you!

16. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Jone0603: @travellingbee: congrats!!!!

17. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@travellingbee: ahh I am so excited for you! So many women get the DOR diagnosis and do go on to have natural pregnancies! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

@Jone0603: ccongratulations! Have a lovely pregnancy!

18. travellingbee

@MrsMccarthy: Thank you. I am so surprised, really. We've tried everything in previous cycles... temping, OPKs, soft cups, lots of BD, preseed, conceive plus, mucinex, B-complex.... this time I had given up hope and was just waiting until our IUI. We BDed on 0-4 and 0-1 and did nothing else. This time, it worked. So weird!!! But we were doing acupuncture for the 2nd half of the cycle and I did have an HSG so maybe those helped.

19. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@travellingbee: OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so freaking excited for you!!! Wonderful wonderful news! When's your due date?

@Jone0603: aaaahh great line for 9 dpo! Many congratulations! Are you planning something special to tell your DH?

20. travellingbee

@mrsvdv: It should be July 31.

I just heard back from the RE. My HCG is positive but lowish. Only 20.7. (That's twenty point seven not two hundred seven) SHe said it is perfectly normal at this point because I am not even 4 weeks but it sure makes me nervous. Just have to wait and see what it does on Friday when I go back for the 2nd one.

21. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@travellingbee this just made my day! I'm so happy for you!

22. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@travellingbee: Yay congrats!

23. Jone0603

grape / 86 posts

Hey guys! Thanks for all the congrats. It has been so helpful to get the support on these boards over the past 3 months.

@travellingbee. Congrats to you!!! So exciting for you after seeing the Doctors and everything!! My EDD is August 3rd. When is yours?

@mrsvdv I am still trying to figure out what to do. I will probably get my 20 month old DD a big sister shirt and see how long it takes him to notice. Killed me not telling him over the phone.

24. travellingbee

@Jone0603: July 31 if this bean sticks around. I'm a little nervous because my numbers were on the low end and i noticed a little tiny bit of spotting today. Fingers crossed!

25. Jone0603

grape / 86 posts

@travellingbee. Gosh I really hope things work out for you. I have all the parts (fingers, etc) for you and the little bean. Lots of positive thoughts sent your way.

26. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@travellingbee: @Jone0603: Congrats!

27. MrstypeA

cherry / 126 posts

@travellingbee: congrats! I told you the hsg is good luck! Hoping its a sticky baby!

28. nicole112

apricot / 278 posts

@travellingbee: omgggg yay!!!!! Congrats!!! Good luck with your next beta!!! FX!!

29. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: I'll be sending you all the doubling thoughts.

Ass for me like I said before this is my first cycle ever trying OPK's and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have gotten positives The last three days in a row. The first picture is of the line from yesterday at cd 20 and the second picture is of the one I got this morning at cd 21which came up blazing red before the control line even showed up.

30. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@Jone0603: congrats!!!

31. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@travellingbee: ahhh!!!! Congrats!!!

32. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Honeygold89: Hmmmm...you probably have a long surge. I usually get positives for three days and then it goes negative the next day. I'll bet you O really really soon. Get to it!

33. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@simplyfelicity: I hope so because me and DH are a little wore out now we've been BD now for 8 days straight which is crazy now since having LO going through teething and not sleeping well lately

34. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Honeygold89: Ditto what @simplyfelicity: said - I think it's just a long surge, because those are both definitely positive! Only a couple more days and you'll have all of your bases covered!

35. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@travellingbee: I knew it! Congratulations!

36. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

So, got my positive opk today! And now I am having the craziest freak out..... With the bd schedule we bd O-4, O-3, O-2, and plan for tonight and tomorrow as well. Will too much sperm in my fallopian tubes clog them and prevent conception? I am I crazy for thinking this?

37. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Jone0603: woo hoo!

38. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: You are indeed crazy for thinking this. Good luck this month!

39. travellingbee

@Mrs. Microscope: Yup. That is crazy talk. There is no such thing as too much sperm, LOL

40. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@raspberries: I hope it happens soon because I feel like me and Dh are going to set the record for dtd so many days in a row hahaha. But I got another positive (4day in a row) this morning but I forg to take a pic but I can say it was not as positive as the last two days so hopefully that's a good sign of O.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee