Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

@MrsStar: they didn't really tell me. The first day it was over 80 (83. something I think) and they said it went up. I'll ask on Monday if it still goes up.

2. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@lil owl: I know HCG numbers are different for everyone but if you were 5/6 weeks like the doctor thinks then I would say your original number would be higher and the numbers would be going down right now instead of up if you were having a miscarriage. I would find out what the numbers are doing (if they're doubling) and maybe wait a week or 2 for another ultrasound if numbers are still increasing. I'm so sorry you're going through this, I went through it in August, but I'm hoping for a good outcome for you

3. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@MrsStar: yeah really glad my Dr is taking it seriously and doing blood draws and all. Seems like a lot of people get brushed off when they have a CP.

4. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@lil owl: I'm so sorry you're going through this. What kind of OB insists on a D&C without good evidence of a miscarriage? Seems really fishy to me. If you're 11dpo of course they won't see anything on the u/s. Why do they insist you're farther along than you are? Are you certain of your dates? Definitely advocate for yourself. What a roller coaster!!

5. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

For those who are interested, I was curious how quickly opk's get darker as pregnancy progresses. This is from today, 13dpo, so AF isn't even due till tomorrow. My HPT's are still very light (though steadily darkening and definitely clearly positive now).

6. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

And that was after about a minute, it's still getting darker as I type this.

7. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@EleanorRigby: sorry to hear. Sorry for your loss

8. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Torchwood: that's pretty cool to know

9. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

Another BFN for me this morning. AF is due tomorrow so I'm pretty sure I'm out. Extremely down

10. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Af showed for me last night so I'll be moving on to December. I think me breastfeeding is going to make it harder for us this time around because now it seems like my cycle are off a little.

11. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

AF is actually due today but I've had no signs of it showing...but since I got a BFN I think I'm out...anyone had this happen and still get a BFP later on? @Honeygold89: I may be like you because I'm still BFing DS so it may take completely weaning him to get KU again. With him it was super easy so already being on cycle #2 makes me sad and nervous. How often do you nurse? DS only nurses around 5am then before bed at 8:30pm

12. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@SunnyFarmMama: I feel the same because we got pregnant the first try with both of my pregnancies (first ended in mc and then DS) but now we're going on cycle 2. I feed him on demand now which is only about 3 to 4 times a day but they're more of comfort feedings because he doesn't latch on for long. I thinking about stop pumping and then start weaning around 10 1/2 or 11 months since he doesn't drink much milk now anyways. He 9 1/2 months now. Good luck

13. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@Honeygold89: thanks! My DS turns 1 in a couple weeks so I think I'm gonna introduce WCM and hope it works

14. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@SunnyFarmMama: hopes he likes it

15. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

I'm out. Started spotting this morning. Roll me over please

16. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks, Jone0603, MrsStar, getjazzy, Torchwood, Mrs. J, auggiefrog!

TBD: lil owl
    11/27: MummaColston

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace, MrsADS, mrsjyw, NorthStar, travellingbee, AMommyThang, EleanorRigby, SunnyFarmMama

Cheerleaders: QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@MummaColston: Did I miss your update - do you have any news?

17. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@raspberries: MummaColston got a BFP about a week and a half ago. I don't think she updated on HB but did on WB and were also personal friends so she's another BFP for November Due August 2015

18. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@SunnyFarmMama: Awwww, that's great news - I'll go ahead add her to our BFPs to finish the month!

19. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

Final November BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks, Jone0603, MrsStar, getjazzy, Torchwood, Mrs. J, auggiefrog, MummaColston

Congratulations ladies!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee