Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@lil owl: Congratulations! I hope the bleeding stops soon but I would advise against tampons since they can cause infection and are generally not recommended during pregnancy. Sorry if you know this already!

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Torchwood: my husband is the same way, he says he should sell his sperm to a sperm bank! Haha!! I was convinced I saw a shadow of a line at 7-8dpo and lo and behold I'm 8 weeks pregnant now!! Fingers crossed for you, I've been following your journey!

3. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@lil owl: I see the line on every on of your tests in that update picture. I hope the bleeding slows for you. I would give a call to a doctor but I wouldn't assume the worst just yet.

4. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@lil owl: That looks positive to me!! Hopefully the bleeding is nothing to worry about, and you have a healthy, sticky bean! Congratulations!

5. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thanks, I used the tampons when I thought I was out. Switched to pads when I wasn't so sure anymore.

@Mrs. Microscope: your eyes are probably perfect, my pics are just really bad.

The bleeding got stronger and I'm bleeding now like heavy AF bleeding... I took a digital 10 min ago and its (still) positive. I have an appointment with my ob tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

6. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@lil owl: Good luck, hope the bleeding goes away!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@lil owl: Wishing you the absolute best!

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@lil owl: good luck!!!

9. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@lil owl: Congrats!

10. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

DH and I now have a bet. If I'm pregnant I get a bag of peppermint kisses, if I'm not he gets a foot rub. I'm like 99% sure there's an incredibly faint line on a cheapie HPT I just took. Not enough to call it, but I may have peppermint kisses Pretty soon.

11. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

You know what, I'm changing that. I'm 100% certain that there is the world's faintest line. Not enough to show DH yet, but it is so there.

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@lil owl: congratulations and I hope you have a sticky baby.

@Torchwood: oh post it! Post it! And take a FRER tomorrow.

13. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Torchwood: eeeeekkkk!!!! Take a FRER tomorrow AM!!!! Enjoy your peppermint kisses

14. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Torchwood: take a frer and post a photo!

15. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Torchwood: I'm with everyone else post! You know I thought I seen something of a shadow on a cheapie I took today but it's hard to tell and I think my eyes really just playing tricks on me. Lol

16. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

Ugh, not only is the MS getting me...I woke up with a bad cough and fever of 101 this am...called my obgyn and they said fever is only a concern if it's high for several days and should call my pcp to check for sinus infection or something similar. Got the fever down with tylenol and waiting for the PCP to open so I can call and get an appt. Ah, and it's the day before thanksgiving and I have a giant turkey in my fridge and 12 people for dinner tomorrow...
    I read some scary stuff about fevers and neural tube defects and increased MC risk. but then there's this side of opinion too: http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-symptoms/articles/fever-during-pregnancy.aspx

17. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@EleanorRigby: don't google things about fevers and early pregnancy! When I got my bfp with DS, I had the flu and a fever...googling will only make you worry. (I now have a perfectly healthy 1 year old). Hope you feel better!!!

18. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@Mrs. J: thank you! Yeah I just found out sun and I'm 4 weeks

I feel pretty crappy but my obgyn office said fever isn't usually a problem unless it stays high for days and to get an appt with my PCp to see if it's a sinus infection or something I can take antibiotics for. Thankfully my PCP were able to get me in later today!

19. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Torchwood: Oh my gosh, so exciting - please tell me you confirmed with a FRER and I can officially add you to the BFP list!!!

20. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

Top is an opk (I was curious how dark it would be this early), second is a very faint but definitely positive Babi cheapie, and you can see the bottom one for yourself! I'm really glad I had the frer, cause DH says he still can't see it on the cheapie (as I predicted). Peppermint kisses for me!

21. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Torchwood: congrats!!!!

22. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@Torchwood: Congratulations!! Peppermint kisses for you!

23. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Torchwood: yay congrats and enjoy those peppermint kisses I will be praying that your little bean sticks a round for the long-haul sticky baby Dust to you!

24. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

POAS Dates

BFPs
    angelachase, nicole112, NurseDMB, mrsvdv, MrstypeA, Bluemasonjar, smocks, Jone0603, MrsStar, EleanorRigby, getjazzy, Torchwood!

TBD: Mrs. J, lil owl

11/27: MummaColston
    11/29: Honeygold89
    11/30: auggiefrog; SunnyFarmMama

Rollovers: Worrywart, YogiRunner, Mrs. Microscope, Berly, JennyG, abmamma, 2farmmoms, raspberries, Ashleyf21, Willow, ballerinabee, shortiecake, MissLace, MrsADS, mrsjyw, NorthStar, travellingbee, AMommyThang

Cheerleaders: QBbride, Bigskygirl, simplyfelicity

@Torchwood: Yayayay! Congratulations, mama!

25. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Torchwood: Yay congrats! Was hoping I'd see a good update from you!

26. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@MrsStar: @Honeygold89: @raspberries: @Mrs. J: @ballerinabee: Thanks!!

27. cait

apricot / 268 posts

@EleanorRigby: I ran a fever and had "flu like" symptoms when I was pregnant with my LO, and it was actually what made me take a pregnancy test this month (which was positive). It only lasted about a day/day and a half both times for me... I hope it you feel better soon!

28. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Torchwood: Congrats!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Torchwood: Congrats again but I think you should get the peppermint kisses AND a foot rub.

30. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

So...tentatively putting this out there. Got a faint line today on a wondfo! I only held 3 hours this afternoon. No idea when I ovulated because this was a weird cycle. Will do a frer/digi to confirm. Eeek!

31. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@Mrs. J: Post a photo when you do a frer!

32. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Mrs. J: aggggh, so exciting! Crossing my fingers for you!

33. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Torchwood: Congrats!! Sticky dust to you. @Mrs. J: Crossing my fingers!

What an exciting end to November, ladies!

34. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@auggiefrog: how you doin? I'm very tempted to cave and POAS tomorrow morning...but I really don't want to because I would have to keep it to myself all weekend around my family

35. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@getjazzy: @raspberries: thanks!!! I'm nervous!

36. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Mrs. J: fx

37. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Mrs. J: WHAAAAT?! Holy crap, girl!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you! We need to be due date buddies again!!!!

38. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Torchwood: Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

@Mrs. J: Congratulations! What a great Thanksgiving surprise!

39. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@lilteacherbee: eeek!

Aaaand we have a positive wondfo, FRER, and digi. Two under two here we come!!!!

40. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@SunnyFarmMama: Last night I tested and got a BFN, but this morning I got a very faint line. Because it's so faint I can't get too excited just yet, so it'll be a little easier keeping it from everyone. But I'm sort of happy that I know, because at least i can avoid anything I would feel guilty about in a day or two when it hopefully darkens.

Guess who wouldn't be drinking today? This lady!!!! I got an extremely faint BFP this morning. It seriously barely shows up in the picture, but it's there! I just hope that puppy gets a little darker tomorrow.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee