Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@MrsMccarthy: no, no IDK what I'm having, but so far I think all the Apricarryinh that know the sex are carrying boys

2. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: looks perfect!!!
    @BandDmommy: congrats on your Boy!! So exiting!!
    I'll find out our results in a week. Eek can't wait! Our NT scan looked good and baby was squirming all over!!
    @mamabolt: thank you!

3. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@BandDmommy: That's awesome! Congrats!

4. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@BandDmommy: I'm hanging in there. My Harmony results came back today as inconclusive. Of course I would be the rare one to fail. I have to retake it on Tuesday, and wait another week and a half or so. So annoying.

5. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@BandDmommy: congrats on your boy! We're going to have quite the boy club on this board.
    @aggiefrog: I've been thinking about you and wondering when you were going to get the results. I'm so sorry they were inconclusive. That would drive me crazy. I'll be thinking of you over the next couple of weeks!

I'm doing well. Had some weird pressure/aching in my groin, but it's subsided greatly. Just makes me really want to get to my next appt (10/23) so I can see the baby again!

6. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@auggiefrog: I am so sorry that you have more waiting to do. Thinking of you and praying for good results.

7. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@jh524: @GwenMarieDC: glad everything is looking good! @JennyLayneAZ: that's such a cool ultrasound!!

@auggiefrog: thinking of you & baby!!

@poppygirl15: that sounds like the round ligament pain I had the other day. Sometimes if I laugh or turn over in bed too quickly the pain comes back. Glad it subsided for you.

8. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@auggiefrog: ugh, how frustrating. I'm sorry. Hang in there!

9. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@poppygirl15: round ligament pain? So much stretching going on during pregnancy.

10. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@auggiefrog: I'm sorry you don't have any answers yet. Hoping you get them soon.

11. GwenMarieDC

pea / 8 posts

@BandDmommy: congrats on baby boy!!

I believe it was Maternit21, because we talked about positive/negative results. I didn't ask the name! It sounds like they are pretty similar.

12. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@poppygirl15: @bloved: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime: @BandDmommy: @mamabolt: Thanks girls! I'm hopping all turns out well in the end. The waiting is sucking though. I wasn't expecting to have to retake the blood test when I signed up for the less invasive method.

I broke down and got a home doppler, and it arrived last night. In testing it out I think we found the heartbeat. I am going to try it again today under better circumstances. It makes me feel a lot better to find it.
    I admit that I find pregnancy after MC/ 12 months of TTC to me less enjoyable and more anxiety at this point. I still enjoy being pregnant, and I think it will be a lot more exciting once I start showing, and once I can start planning and buying things. But right now, even after I've past the riskiest part of pregnancy, I still don't trust that my body will do what it needs to do.
    I'm afraid to announce at work. I'm not very close with any of my coworkers, and it kind of freaks me out that the whole greater world is beginning to learn of my pregnancy. It will be so much harder to face everyone if I lose it at this point.
    Every twinge or cramp, or lack of twinges or cramps, brings on a new fear that I am losing the baby, and that I will have to carry the baby for weeks before it is confirmed.
    I'm looking forward to my appointments becoming more frequent, and for those many ultrasounds I have to look forward to after 20 weeks. Only about 7 more weeks to go until my anatomy scan.
    Sorry about the vent, or whatever it is girls.

@poppygirl15: I've been having some of those as well. It was most frequent at 12 weeks, and they have been quiet ever since until the past day or two when I think I can feel more pressure from my uterus. I just want to pop already!

13. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@GwenMarieDC: i had maternit21 last pregnancy. Same test, different names.

14. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

Hi everyone. Right, its time for my first bump shot I think! I'm only 11 weeks but I have popped big time! I'm on the larger side anyway and I do hold a bit of weight around my middle but it has popped in the last week or so!

15. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@Cherrybee: you look great! Baby #2 has a way of making you look slim & trim!

16. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: beautiful bump! You look great!

17. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Cherrybee: That's awesome! Lovely bump!

18. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@auggiefrog: I'm so sorry that you're still in the waiting game. Hoping you get answers soon. @BandDmommy: congrats on your boy! @Cherrybee: what a cute bump!

19. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: @bloved: @auggiefrog: @MrsRoo: Thanks ladies!

Hey, I just saw the June 2016 board and I cant believe we are far enough along for there to be a board for mamas due 2 months after us!!

20. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Had my NT scan. Baby looks great. I found results back in 10 days, but I already had verifi test, so I assume it will come back with the same result. I am measuring a full week and a day ahead. Baby is in the 76th percentile.

21. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@BandDmommy: glad NT looked good!

@Cherrybee: cute bump!

DD brought home a cold, and boy I forgot what an adventure it is having a cold when pregnant. Every cough and sneeze is a test of my bladder control. Ugh!

Anyone talking names yet? We decided a boy name pretty easily with DD and still like it, so Nathaniel is our frontrunner. But I'm sad, I love names and debating them!

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@mamabolt: I have had slight cold and I hear you. Same thing for my morning/all day sickness. It is a test of bladder control.

23. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Here's a 3D pic

24. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@BandDmommy: yay for a good scan! Awesome 3d

@mamabolt: We haven't talked names yet. I want to, but at the same time I don't want to get attached to a name that we can't use (boy vs girl) so I'm trying to not bring it up yet LOL Nathaniel is a great name!

@Cherrybee: you look awesome!

25. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@mamabolt: too funny, but Nathaniel is our front runner for a boy's name too. As for a girl, we've had a girl's name picked out for years, but this year I got a student with the exact same first and middle name. So it turns out this baby is a girl, I need to think about if I still want to use it despite the association.

26. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@BandDmommy: these 3D scans are so cool. Great pic!

27. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@bloved: you have great taste in names

28. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@BandDmommy: Wow, what an incredible picture!

@JennyLayneAZ: @mamabolt: Thanks!

I had my NT scan today. I get the results in a few days but for now everything looks good. I'm measuring 2 days ahead so my new EDD is 25/4/16.

Here's baby!

29. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Cherrybee: adorable!

30. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

My NT results came back negative so relieved!

31. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: yay!

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Cherrybee: aww!!

33. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@BandDmommy: @Cherrybee: great pics! Glad the babies are looking good. I could look at baby ultrasounds all day!
    @JennyLayneAZ: yay!!

34. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: what a super clear picture. So cute!

@JennyLayneAZ: glad your nt scan was negative.

Afm, I got my Dna results and everything was good/low risk. My husband does not want to know the gender yet so it took ALL my willpower to say no when she asked me if I wanted to know the gender. It is killing me that I could know- and that someone out there does- and we don't know yet!

35. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@bloved: you have much greater will power than I do! It's killing me that I don't know the sex yet! Yay for low risk results

36. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

We got our Harmony test results today and it was Low Risk and we're having a Baby Boy!!!
    So excited to start thinking about names!

@Cherrybee: you look awesome!!! My bump really popped this week and we're announcing to everyone. I can't hide it anymore anyways great pic of baby!!
    @auggiefrog:hope you get good news soon!
    @BandDmommy: great pic of baby!!
    @JennyLayneAZ: yay!!! great news!

37. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@jh524: aww congratulations!

38. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@jh524: congrats on your little boy!!

39. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@jh524: Aaw, congratulations on your boy!

April 2016 is quite the blue board!

40. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: I know. I keep wondering if the rest of us have to be girls to balance things out, or if April is just going to be a boy heavy month!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee