I have always tried to avoid a Christmas baby. With each of my boys we starting trying for a February baby and ended up with a June baby each time. My main reasons for starting to try for a February baby was 1- I really want a March baby and 2- I DO NOT want a Christmas baby.

Well, after a miscarriage in August and an ectopic in November, we were finally back to trying last month (BFN). If we try this month, the due date would be 12/31 and I'm assuming my doctor won't let me go past 39 weeks due to my obstetric history which would give me a date of 12/24 (Christmas Eve).

What would you do? Try again this month and have to deal with a Christmas baby or wait a month (or possibly two) and try again for a Jan/Feb baby?