Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@MrsScallop: we are so lucky the technology is available to identify these issues early on...could not even imagine having a newborn struggling with health issues and not knowing what is wrong. You're so right - the news is tough no matter what but the earlier it's identified the more time the docs have to prepare.

2. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@sandy: So true! Knowing about the advances in technology and medicine brings me so much hope for the future. I truly wish you and your LO the best as well.

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsScallop: I am sorry to hear about your babes heart! I pray you continue to get good news and he is healing! I agree knowing before birth is def a great way to be prepared! ♥

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

5 a.m. dance party, my uterus.....be there!....lol

Loving the bunp, bump, bumps :))))

5. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

@MrsScallop: I don't personally have any experience to share but I just wanted to send you a message to say that I am thinking of you and your sweet little one. So thankful your doctors are being proactive as well!

6. Mrs. Tea

@FaithFertility: mine is a 4am party The best kind of wake up isn't it!

7. Mrs. Tea

@BabyBunny: congratulations and welcome

8. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Tea: I've been up since just sat and felt her talked to her! It's a miracle for sure!!!!!!
    Now I think she is sleeping...lol

9. Mrs. Tea

@FaithFertility: Sullivan ( actually my daughter too come to think of it haha) would always wiggle around and then at 5 it was like someone told them it was "last call" because all would be peaceful very shortly after! It's like our first glance at their little personality I think! I am sure she loved you talking to her, I don't do that enough these days. Your little girl is so lucky to have you Momma!

10. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MrsScallop: I'm so sorry to hear about your baby's heart. I hope you're able to get more information soon because I'm sure you're just filled with worry. Praying everything ends up okay!

@FaithFertility: @Mrs. Tea: hahaha, so far baby's been nice to me and does his dance party around 9:00 p.m. and then settles down for a snooze so I can go to bed!

11. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@FaithFertility: my baby has been dance partying at all hours lately. it's sweet but sometimes he wakes me up at night!

@MrsScallop: I'm so sorry that you guys received difficult news about your sweet baby. We are all here for you!!!!

12. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MrsScallop: First of all, that's what this thread is for! Support, etc., so don't feel like you're being a debbie downer.

That's so scary, but like Sandy said, it's great that they caught it in advance and that they're being so proactive about getting definitive answers, having a game plan going forward, etc. I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts!!

13. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@MrsScallop: Pls don't hesitate to update us! We take the good, bad and the ugly on here and we're with each other till the end.

@FaithFertility: Lol love that it's at 5am... Sometimes she moves sooo much in there I wonder what she's doing! I'm still waiting for the hiccups though. Someone told me it tickles!

14. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@FaithFertility: @Mrs. Tea: @winniebee: Yeah, whenever I happen to wake up in the middle of the night, he always seems to be moving around It's kind of nice - at least someone else is awake for me to hang out with

15. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@MrsScallop: Agree with the other ladies, we WANT to be here for you so never feel like you are a debbie downer. Keeping you and your baby in my prayers

16. Mrs. Tea

@theotherstark: ha ha! That's a great way I thinking about it! It's like a sleep over with your new best friend

17. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@BabyBunny: Congrats & welcome!

@MrsScallop: Hugs mama! Hope everything turns out okay and it's great that you'll have a game plan in place when he does get here.

@FaithFertility: My little man has decided it's party time around 12-1am when I get up to go pee. The night before last, around 9pm I was laying in bed lightly tapping on my stomach and he'd tap back. Was so cute!

18. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: @FaithFertility: @Adira: @winniebee: @theotherstark: @snowjewelz: @whenoceansrise: Thank you all for the support! It really means a lot and helps knowing I can vent here.

19. Adira

@MrsScallop: I think that's part of the point of the due date thread, to vent and get support, from just the inane "I have new stretchmarks" (which, I totally do ) to the more serious issues. We're really here to support each other as we go through this together.

20. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

I just want to say that I you ladies!

21. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: My little guy actually woke me up kicking like crazy against my cervix the other day. Definitely dance party central in the middle of the night here too. That and around meal times. This kid gets excited about food!

22. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: (and everyone really!)

@Adira: Boo to the new stretch marks!

23. Adira

@MrsScallop: haha, thanks. Totally not a big deal though since I had them from the last pregnancy! I just like to complain.

24. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Adira: Haha, no biggie! I'm still learning how to complain - ha

25. Adira

@MrsScallop: Start practicing! How's the heartburn? Do your hips hurt when you sleep? Baby waking you up in the middle of the night to party?

26. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Adira: Haha! My hips have always always hurt when I sleep at night. My leg falls asleep when I'm just sitting on the couch, and sometimes my arm does as well. My sides hurt and I (somewhat) wish my LO didn't want me to hold her all the time. I love the snuggles, but mama is tired!

How's that?

27. Adira

@MrsScallop: That's a great first start!! And I can totally commiserate. I have poor circulation, so my legs and arms fall asleep so easily. I can't even sleep on my back with one hand just resting on my stomach without it falling asleep!

28. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs. Tea: Aww. Little sleep overs

@MrsScallop: Anytime!! Really. That's what this thread is here for. The good, the bad, the scary, and the ugly.

Oh, and since you mentioned legs falling asleep, is it weird that my hip falls asleep when I am sleeping on my left side? That's the side they tell you to lay on, so I'm not really sure what to do. Ha. It's really strange.

@whenoceansrise:

29. Adira

@theotherstark: That's strange! Can you maybe lay at more of an angle so you're angled on your back while you're on your left? Maybe that will help relieve the pressure off your hip? Otherwise, just sleep on your right if you don't have an issue with it.

30. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@theotherstark: I don't think it is weird. I know we are supposed to be on our left, but I actually sleep on my right much more often. With DD, my legs would get numb/fall asleep all the time if I wasn't moving for 20+ minutes. Just another joy of pregnancy as far as I can tell!

31. snowjewelz

I have a super random TMI thing I've been meaning to get off my chest too... Is it normal to have discharge overload down there? I've had to start wearing panty-liners again lately! And sometimes I feel a little liquid gushing out too.

32. Adira

@snowjewelz: Yes! I'm having it too! Panty-liners are your new best friend!

33. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: I did in my last pregnancy and just bought a super bulk pack from BJ's for this pregnancy! My DH just laughed when I put them in the cart.

I also have a total TMI- I have been having really bad pains shooting down my inner thighs and on my pelvic bone for the last few days. Its way worse at nights- and I am pretty sure its not round ligament pain- anyone have any ideas what it could be? I shoulda told my OB about it this morning- but he was running late and I was stressing about getting to work- so I forgot.... idiot.

34. Adira

@cheert16: Hmm... I haven't had the shooting pain down my thighs, but I have had pain on my pelvic bone. Not sure what could cause it. Any way you can call your OB office and just talk to a nurse about it or something?

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Adira: @MrsScallop: Yeah, I'm not overly concerned about it - it's just kind of annoying when my sleep is already so horrible I've been trying to sleep a bit more on my right side and sort of angling more on my back, which helps.

@snowjewelz: Yep, normal Definitely using the panty-liners again. Oh joy!

36. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: Oh man, yes! I swear I thought I was going into labor (as in, my water was breaking) constantly, even at the 20 week point with my first. I even got my Dr to test me a few times to be sure because it seems like so much fluid. It hasn't been as bad this time around, but I full expect it to just increase as time goes on.

37. snowjewelz

@Adira: I know! I've never needed them more in my life, and to think that you're supposed to be pad free for 9 months!

@cheert16: Haha yeah DH was confused why I was wearing pads again! I def have shooting pains on my pelvic bone or general area. I tell my OB all the time that I just feel random pains down there and so far she's pretty relaxed about it; she said said it's concerning if it's consistent and doesn't go away. I had pretty bad hip pain over the weekend since I went on a "hike" and moved around way more than usual.

38. snowjewelz

@MrsScallop: I was just thinking that I guess now I'll kinda know what it feels like to have my water break! In the beginning I just thought it's like a one-off thing, and then I'd regret if when I don't have a panty liner in place... So crazy!

39. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@Adira: yeah- I feel stupid since I was in this morning and didn't mention it. I feel it all day long- but at night its significantly worse- like cant sleep bad.

40. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: I probably should call then- its been the last few days- all day long- but worse at night.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee