Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: Ughhhh, I'm so sorry about your meltdown If you're like me, it doesn't help that you're pregnant and hormonal, I'm sure!! It's good to hear you got started on the testing, though, and that your numbers looked good. Hopefully you can go down to 2x a day!

@magnolia: I hope you had a nice vacation!! Yes, I've been having some BH, I think, too. They're kind of annoying, but oh well. And I'm sorry the kicks are so painful! My little guy is definitely getting stronger, but they're not painful yet. Thankfully!

@winniebee: Ahh, I'm so glad you're getting into your new house!! Yay, that's so exciting. Although I'm sure moving while you're this far along, with a toddler, will not be pleasant. Just take it as easy as you can! Lots of rest breaks and water Good luck with it!!

2. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

And, since I haven't posted it in a while, here's the list of December moms! Not much in terms of updates, since we aren't listing appointments anymore, but wanted to make sure this is kept current Let me know if your EDD changes.

December Mommas

November 17: MamaG (#2 , c-section, EDD 12/1)
    November 26: MissyBear (#1 )
    November 27: MsMini (#2 )
    December 1: MrsF (#2 )
    December 2: josina (#1 )
    December 3: Sandy (#2 c-section), luv2beamom (#1 )
    December 4: theotherstark (#1 ), mrsmangomochi (#2 )
    December 5: Magnolia (#1 ), genarator (#2 ), AngelicOne (#1 ), ustechie (#2 )
    December 6: littlek (#2 )
    December 8: cram88 (#2 ), Mrs.Lilac (#1 ), snowjewelz (#1 )
    December 10: Miss Ariel (#1 )
    December 11: Jax (#1 & 2 )
    December 13: cheert16 (#2 )
    December 14: faithfertility (#1 )
    December 16: Adira (#2 )
    December 18: MrsD (#1 )
    December 19: MrsScallop (#2 )
    December 21: whenoceansrise (#1 ), winniebee (#2 )
    December 22: babypie (#2 ), brawly (#2), shimmer (#3)
    December 23: MrsJX3 (#1 )
    December 25: Allison (#2 ), Mrs. Tea (#2 )
    December 27: BabyBunny (#2)
    December 29: mrsbookworm (#2 )
    December 30: oliviaoblivia (#2 , c-section, EDD 1/1)

Team Girl
    MamaG
    genarator
    littlek
    mrsbookworm
    snowjewelz
    Sandy
    cheert16
    Mrs.Lilac
    faithfertility
    MrsD
    oliviaoblivia
    babypie

Team Boy
    MrsF
    Magnolia
    AngelicOne
    cram88
    mrsmangomochi
    MissyBear
    luv2beamom
    josina
    ustechie
    Adira
    Jax (x2!)
    theotherstark
    winniebee
    whenoceansrise
    MrsScallop
    Mrs. Tea

Team Green
    MsMini
    Allison
    MrsJX3
    Miss Ariel

3. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@theotherstark: There are a lot of boys on that list! Makes me think all the Team Green folks are going to be having girls!!

4. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Heck I just typed a long post and lost it! Ladies, I have 11 weeks left. ELEVEN! In the grand scheme we are ready, but I'm not really ready in that the nursery hasn't been touched. September is my month to purge the house and get ready. It will be ridiculously busy but I can't keep putting it off.

5. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MamaG: 11 weeks! That's awesome. I am in total purge mode, which is weird because I usually save everything.

@theotherstark: my vacation was awesome. Going back to work today, not so much.

The BH seems to have settled down. Or maybe I am getting used to it. I think it was a combination of 12 hour car ride, growing pains and the beginning of getting them that wore me out.

6. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@winniebee: hope your move goes well, happy for you that you are settling in

@Faithfertility Yup I am getting the crotch kicks too. Painful but again I am getting used to it

@snowjewelz hopefully your numbers keep going well.

7. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@magnolia: I think a 12 hour car ride would do that to you! I feel them all the time, they don't bother me too much but I am just so aware when they're going on!

I got a huuuuge load of hand me down clothes from my friend and I spent all weekend sorting through them! Now the nursery is actually kinda crowded w/ so many hand me down items!

I don't really think we'll be in super prep mode till Oct after the shower though.

8. Adira

@MamaG: Eleven weeks!!! That's crazy!!! It's going to FLY by!!

Have you ladies kept up your sex lives now that you're pregnant. I was doing okay for a while there, but now I have this constant pelvic pain, so I haven't been doing much... tell me I'm not the only one!

9. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@Adira: It looks like your dresser at Target is 15% off.

10. Adira

@MamaG: Where do you see that? Here's the dresser I'm interested in and I'm not seeing a sale associated with it: http://www.target.com/p/eddie-bauer-port-townsend-dresser-black-cherry/-/A-15013565

Though I think there's another Eddie Bauer dresser on sale, so maybe that's the confusion?

11. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@Adira: Yes, sorry. I thought it was the Langley that you wanted.

12. Adira

@MamaG: Thanks for checking it out for me though!! I really appreciate people being on the lookout!

13. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@MamaG: Oh god- 11 weeks!!!! That is so close!!! I am almost a month behind you (as my heart rate slowly decreases....) BUt I am not at ALL prepared!!

@Adira: Its non-existent! DH is so freaked out- he was with Lil B too. Its going to be a dry spell over here for awhile.....

14. Adira

@cheert16: haha, okay, that makes me feel better!!!

15. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Adira: We haven't had sex since the doctor told us we couldn't and let me tell you, it hasn't been easy!

16. Adira

@whenoceansrise: Oh, that's right! Being told you can't have sex is so much worse than just being regular sore and tired. I'm sorry!

17. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Adira: It's funny because I was kind of happy when the doctor said no sex because I was at a point to where I was just never in the mood, but now that I can't I want to!

18. Adira

@whenoceansrise: hahaha, reverse psychology gets you every time! The same thing happened to me after Xander was born. You're not supposed to have sex for 6 weeks and those were the only weeks I was interested in it, hahaha.

19. snowjewelz

@Adira: I don't really initiate often (I have not really experienced the crazy sex drive pregnant ladies get?!) but I had told him to that I won't reject him if he does! But I recently found he's too nervous to! He said he feels bad that I might not feel good, etc. Even tho he knows it's perfectly fine for us to do it up till the end. So I think I'll have to suck it up and initiate!

@whenoceansrise: Boo! It's so true. I'm all for my healthy GD diet, but I just want the bad food more now b/c I can't have it!

20. Adira

@snowjewelz: You're nicer than me! I'm rejecting Hubs left and right and I think he's almost given up on me. But you're not alone - I never got that crazy sex drive that pregnant ladies get either! It skipped us!

21. snowjewelz

@Adira: I just feel so bad that I can prob be fine without sex for the rest of pregnancy lol. It's not that I don't want it, I just.. Don't need it, lol. But I know he does, but I guess he's too concern for me to ask for it so now I gotta go initiate some sexy time lol

22. Adira

@snowjewelz: You're so nice. I mean, I feel bad for Hubs, but not enough to do much about it...

23. snowjewelz

@Adira: Hahah well ask me when I'm on my 2nd one!

24. Adira

@snowjewelz: hahaha, I'm probably just mean. I'm definitely in more pain this time around and more tired, but still... I should probably put in some effort now while I'm still in the second trimester!

25. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Adira: @snowjewelz: hahaha I remember saying "when we get married, I'm going to be a wife that will always want sex" and then I realized that huh, women really don't have the sex drive that men have. I think it's because we don't O as easily as men do. (p.s I just found it funny that I used O for orgasm instead of ovulate... glad to be done TTC!)

26. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: Yeah, and not all women have that same level of sex drive either. I'm a combo of already not having a high drive, and I don't need it to feel intimacy where as I feel like men are more likely to need sex for intimacy. I know for sure DH does b/c when we first got married he would think I was rejecting him or didn't want him if I didn't initiate! Whereas I'd feel wanted enough with compliments or physical closeness.

I do think with kids on the way we prob need to re-talk about our expectations and I def need to make more of an effort, otherwise it will never happen until I'm ready for a 2nd one lol!

27. Adira

@whenoceansrise: @snowjewelz: Totally agree on feeling like men (at least mine) need sex for intimacy. That's been a constant issue with us because Hubs has, in the past, had trouble feeling loved if I wasn't initiating things or never in the mood. I guess it's part of the love languages thing? I just don't need it! I mean, it's often fun when we have sex, but I'm rarely in the mood before we get started and I don't feel neglected or sad when we go a while without!

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: Best of luck with the move, don't over do yourself

@Adira: We have really scaled down on DTD maybe like 1 a week if that, we are intimate other ways, but DH gets frightened, he is scared to hurt me......he was this way in the beginning... but he got over it but now with my big old belly its back...lol

I tell him that I am going to jump him and he technically can't "push" me off.... but honestly during the work week I'm to tired anyway!

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: bahahahahahah I read O and thought the same....nice to have that break

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MamaG: ahhhh 11 weeks :))) Soooo exciting!

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Confession: I went into L&D last night after work for a stress test, incalled OB since yesterday I swear I didn't feel her at all
    Well little miss is just fine and was kicking away as they had the monitor on her

but again back to nothing.......
    This little lady ...lol
    Also for peace of mind the Dr said babies at this stage a growing so rapidly so they sleep more
    Yes, I'm a worry wart but I have anxiety amd well these hormones don't help

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: I'm sorry that is hard

33. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@MamaG: so soon!!!

@FaithFertility: I'm glad all is well!! The anterior placenta can be so deceiving.

34. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: truth be told I HATE it.......after all we went through before this baby it is hard to forge...IF is a bitch!!!!!!!!

35. Adira

@FaithFertility: Yikes! Sorry you had that scare!! But definitely better to be safe and ease your worries. Glad to hear everything is okay!!

36. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@FaithFertility: ugh I'm sure! We had a loss before at and I couldn't help but worry a lot too especially with an anterior placenta. But trust me, the AP will save you from really painful kicks in the end

37. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: That is def tough but I'm glad you were able to get in and have a peace of mind!

38. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Had a routine check this morning that I was nervous about. My GD numbers haven't been stellar in the past two weeks. I'm officially at a 4lb gain (at 27+2!), heart rate was at 134 and my BP was 114/66 (I'm normally right at 120/80!). My OB cut me some slack and I'm testing randomly two times per day or if I eat something outside of my "normal" routine.

39. Adira

@MamaG: It sounds like you're doing well!!

40. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@Adira: I'm over the moon and feel like celebrating with cake and ice cream. Alas, it's not to be. I was really dreading today's appointment because I didn't feel great about my GD and I'm just generally overwhelmed these days. But today, for the moment, I feel like I can move mountains and everything will be okay.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee