Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 POAS

1. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jhd: Thanks, I doubt it will last for long!

2. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@snarkybiochemist: this made me lol. those emotions could totally be a symptom!

3. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: @periwinklebee: @Mrs. Microscope: I figured you all would understand. It could either be a symptom or it could just be a side effect of the progesterone. Time will tell

4. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: congrats!!!!!!

5. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Mrs. J: thanks! I'm 3 weeks behind you! And an August mama again!

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

So I had my first cycle monitoring day today. Up super early for my blood test and ultrasound only to find out the subway didn't run that early on a Sunday... doh! They called me back to test again tomorrow. I haven't been Oing until cd 14-15 but I just took an opk after they called and there is a second line. I'm only cd8! Now I'm worried my hsg on cd10 and dh's SA on cd11 might be a bad idea 😬

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Hopefully you will get some answers today. My doctor's office is really good about calling me same day with test results and to go over the next few days plan so hopefully yours will be the same.

8. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Ya, I'm waiting until i get my call back this aft and will ask them.

9. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Its all you can do

10. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Thought I had a positive opk yesterday- two lines the same color- and when we didn't manage bd last night I was bummed. Took another opk on a whim just now and the test line is darker than control line! So I'm ovulating a day late but am getting a second chance to bd on o day. Silver linings!

Added a photo so you can convince me I'm ovulating today haha

11. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: looks positive to me good luck

12. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: That's a great positive

13. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: ok so they called.. Right side i have one at 18mm! but the LH isn't high enough yet. She thinks it should be fine to have my HSG tomorrow still and leave DH's SA for wed. It still makes me nervous! Looks like i'll still O early!

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: THE HSG will help clear out your tubes for when you do O. Sorry it will still be early though

15. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: true.. I always thought more information would be better but this feels way more stressful than OPK's!

16. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I was the opposite, I loved not having to try and guess if an OPK was positive and with PCOS I could get several positives or almost positives before O. In fact I have loved taking the guess work out of it all and have even stopped temping.

17. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: ya I'm continuing with temping and opks only cause I want to correlate the testing they are doing to my data to see how they line up...

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: That totally makes sense and if my ovulation wasn't totally in the hands on my doctors timeline I probably would too, but between clomid and a trigger shot my body really has nothing to do with my cycle anymore

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Sorry about the stress of the testing, I would feel the same way.

20. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: I think it's cause the decision making is down to the doctors and not me it's harder.

21. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Hugs, I really have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

I have an re appt Jan 4th, so have this to likely look forward to...

22. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Banana330: Just stalking. Good luck with your HSG! I had an HSG and hysteroscopy last January and was super bummed because I ended up ovulating early, the day before the procedure. I managed to get pregnant our next cycle and I think the HSG might have helped prep my body somehow. Good luck to you.

23. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@delight: thanks. I'm really hoping I don't O today! I'm slightly more worried about DH doing his SA and then getting the call to BD the next day.

24. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Banana330: Good luck with your HSG! I literally got pregnant 72hrs after mine!

25. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@dc yoga bee: that does sound promising!

26. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@LEM93: @DaniNae: Did you POAS?

27. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I hope all works out timing wise.
    I am 3 days away from the blood pregnancy test from my doctor trying to decide if I should POAS or not. I'm a bit crampy but I've also got digestive issues and I also haven't tested out my trigger so I suppose that could still be hanging about in my system. I'm just a mess

28. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Sounds stressful. I'd wait.. at least until the day before the test.. just to make sure the trigger is gone (they wouldn't do blood work if was still in the system). But maybe someone else knows how long it takes for it to get out of your system.

29. LEM93

pea / 7 posts

@Banana330: I have not yet! I'm trying to wait it out. My cycle is so irregular i have no clue for sure when it is coming (could show up any day between the 13-22) so I'm going to hold off a little longer. I have had a few minor symptoms but not reading into them just yet.

30. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@LEM93: Impressive! Great strength.

31. LEM93

pea / 7 posts

@Banana330: Thanks!! it is not easy but hopefully we are lucky this time.

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Thats what I'm trying to do. I don't want to be excited over a line and it turns out to be the trigger. I've read that 7-10 days past trigger is normal for it to clear your system and I'm 13 days from trigger so I should be in the clear but without testing all along I don't know for sure

33. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

SHG went well and everything looked good and clear. Just waiting on the SA and otherwise it doesn't look like any major issues which is a relief. It doesn't explain why we aren't getting pregnant but maybe we will.

I'm getting crazy bloating and lots of EWCM which I haven't had since we started trying so hopefully I'll O on friday giving DH enough time to recover from his SA.

34. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Banana330: I'm glad you got good news!

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Yay exciting news on all accounts. The SA is tomorrow right? Sounds like you should be in good shape. Good luck

36. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Banana330: great news!

37. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

So..... I've been feeling off lately.... and I randomly decided to test. Umm full blown positive I think?!? The lines are like oddly crooked though so I will test again. This is a random afternoon urine, with no hold! I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks on 10/26, and haven't had a period yet, so I'm shocked.

38. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@MrsBrewer: Any more tests in the house?? I can't imagine it not being real but the smudginess of it makes me nervous....

39. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@knittylady: I just took another one like 30 minutes later after drinking like 4 glasses of water. So needless to say, veeeery diluted.

40. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@MrsBrewer: ugh yeah, you are very pregnant.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee