Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 POAS

1. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@KKeller31: hi and welcome! good luck this month!

2. KKeller31

pea / 7 posts

@jhd: thanks so much! ❤

3. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@KKeller31: welcome!

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Well the progesterone/clomid combo is helping my luteal phase which is typically 11-12 days with some spotting on day 11 or 12 but today I am 13 DPO and no spotting, just some cramping. So while not entirely ideal it is an improvement.

5. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@KKeller31: Welcome!

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Congrats! SPINNY, MommySLP, MRS. MICROSCOPE, Mrsbrewer

Dec 13 - LEM93, DaniNae
    Dec 16 - SNARKYBIOCHEMIST
    Dec 19 - coddergirl, KKeller31
    Dec 24 - Knittylady
    Dec 28 - MRS. D, Banana330
    Dec 29 - Babybeeforme, Properpie

7. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

So I had my last monitoring session. They called and said get busy! I got an almost positive OPK this morning around 5 am and a blazing positive one at 10am. We managed a BD and will try again tomorrow. I'm feeling a little better about timing but it's going to be a one (maybe two) shot wonder if it does happen. This cycle i've had crazy amounts of EWCM and looks like i'll O 2-3 days early! I go for a blood HCG test on the 29 but i'll definitely POAS before then

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Woohoo fingers crossed

9. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Banana330: good luck! It only takes one time, yay for a second chance this month!

10. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@KKeller31: welcome!@Banana330: I'm so glad the timing is working out!

11. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Banana330:

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I am oddly apprehensive about my blood pregnancy test tomorrow. I am 99% sure I'm not pregnant but that 1% little doubt in the back of my head is making me nervous

13. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: that 1% is crazy making! Hoping it's intuition

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: It would certainly explain why I have cried twice tonight, once over being too hot and once over christmas cards

15. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: What time is the test? Need to know when to come check the thread!

16. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@snarkybiochemist: good luck tomorrow!

17. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: I get blood drawn at 7am and they typically call by early afternoon
    @jhd: thanks

18. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'll be thinking of you!

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: thank you so much this whole process is such an emotional rollercoaster

20. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I stil still have my fingers crossed for you!

21. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: thanks

22. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Fingers crossed! I find the last bit of hope at the end of the cycle maddening...

@Banana330: Yay for the HCG test at the end of the month. I'm hoping 2016 ends on an awesome note for you!

Random question for y'all....how long does AF last? For me, it's normally around 5 days, but this month I bled through CD8, and not just spotting. I also had a long AF maybe 4-5 months ago, I'm wondering if I should be concerned or if it is normal.

I'm still feeling pretty bummed about my most recent BFN. So far, each month it has gotten harder, I guess to be expected.... Trying to appreciate the awesome things about not being pregnant - and there are lots of them - but still...

23. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: mines short 2-3 days but this month I had 4 days of spotting which I never have. I think it's ok to have random one off unusual cycles (as hard as they are at the time) but if there's a drastic change in your cycle consistently than I would see a doc. All the BFN's can be pretty tough and it's hard not to think the worst. Fingers crossed for you this cycle!

@snarkybiochemist: good luck today

My temps didn't jump today like I thought they would so I'm assuming I may O today. I have crazy bloating and felt a bit nauseous this morning which I've never had with O before. Hoping to BD again tonight. Man I am ready for the tww already!

24. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks I'll be glad to just know. To answer your question typically my period lasts 4-5 days, the only time I bleed for longer is when I have a long cycle, I bled 6-7 days with my 58 day and 7-8 with my 95 day. Good luck figuring it out.
    @Banana330: thanks

25. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@periwinklebee: I typically bleed like 4-5 days, and I will spot at the end too. So if my period is 4 days, then I spot on day 5, and if it is 5 days then I spot on days 6. Consistently day 1 and 2 are the heaviest of my period. My periods were longer when I first came off the pill 3 years ago, my period were like 6 and 7 days long. After about a year they settled on an average of 5 days.

26. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Thankfully I have a lot to do at work and all of it is stuff that requires a lot of focus because I really want to know my blood test results,

27. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I e been checking back here like a crazy person!! Have you poas at all?

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: No I didn't want to cloud my day since I had so much going on, if I don't hear back I will have to poas though

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: @Tionn3: @snarkybiochemist: Thanks! It makes me feel better to know it's normal from time to time for it to be different, and for it to change after being off the pill for awhile.

@snarkybiochemist: Fingers crossed.

@Banana330: Sounds promising! And yay for another chance to BD before o. I'm glad the timing ended up working out with all the testing.

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Just got the call, its a no. It was expected but I was still hopeful

31. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: oh sorry it's hard to hear even if you're expecting it.

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Yea now I just have to wait to get my period and then a new cycle and a new treatment

33. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: what's crazy is I got to work and started feeling nauseous then grew up. I headed straight home but I partially wonder if some strong ovulation hormones made me do it. I haven't puked since but did have an afternoon nap, so it could just be a bug. If I feel somewhat better we might just try and BD anyway.

34. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: a plan is promising especially since it's different!

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I will continue to be hopeful. If I get my period in the next few days O should be right around new years, what a way to ring in 2017.

36. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I'm sorry. I know this has been a crazy month for you. Hugs!

37. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: with a bang 💥😉

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: So sorry, it doesn't suck any less even when expected. In some ways I find it worse when new AF symptoms give a sliver of hope...

@Banana330: Sorry you haven't been feeling well. My first cycle off bcp, I had super strong ovulation pains, along with nausea and vomiting that went away quickly after the ovulation pains. I think it can definitely happen with ovulation...I hope you feel better soon.

39. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: interesting! google tells me nausea is common vomiting less so.

40. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: Thanks here's to next month
    @Banana330: exactly
    @periwinklebee: At least I know what progesterone supplementation does to me, extends my luteal phase and makes me super emotional and extra PMSy. I'm hoping the letrazole instead of the clomid helps get rid of the hot flashes

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee