Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 POAS

1. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

So sorry about all the bfns. Glad you are all taking care of yourselves and being optimistic about the next cycle!

@MommySLP: gorgeous bfp!

5dpo, still sick. DH and DD are all better, and I still feel like crap. It never takes me this long to kick a cold, so I'm going to take it as a good sign. Meaning my crazy wondfo testing begins on Thursday, hahaha! My frers arrived, but I won't use one until I get a positive wondfo for af is late.

I got the new curved frers, are they as good as the old flat ones? Do they even make the old flat ones?

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tanjowen: Sorry about the bfn. this coming cycle.

@Mrs. Microscope: Sorry you've been sick, that sucks.

3. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Tanjowen: Sorry about the BFN Good luck 🍀 this next cycle.

@Mrs. Microscope: I think they actually feel more weird in the hand than the originals. And they have a weird glare too. That said, I'm on my way to get a pack after work lol

ETA: Just left Walmart and they had two packs of the old kind. Now, when to test. I want to be strategic and not burn them all really quickly like I did last cycle! I'm 7dpo and af is due Thursday.

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Gah Clomid is still causing hot flashes over a week after I took the last pill

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist:

@dc yoga bee: I think I've come to the conclusion that there's no surer way to feel like I am losing my mind than to stare at a FRER thinking all in the course of less than a second - is that nothing, an indent, a line, nothing, at this one angle it could be a line, arghhh... I agree there's a weird glare on them that makes it worse and I think can create the illusion of a line when held at the right angle. Based on this I would prob wait til Thurs, but I'm sure some people are better at reading them than I am.

6. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

POAS madness has set in, 6dpo. I want to pee on ALL THE STICKS but this early I might as well as flush money down the toilet. The struggle is real. Still sick too.

7. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

8DPO and spotting. Great. 7 full day luetal phase

8. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm sorry =[

12 dpo and still a bfn. =[ I'll probably start spotting tomorrow.

9. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@dc yoga bee: @Tionn3: ugh sorry ladies..

@Mrs. Microscope: Back away from the sticks

@periwinklebee: I did that last cycle... basically willing a line to appear.

@snarkybiochemist: That sucks!

Got my day 3 results back.. everything looks good! levels weren't of any concern.. so that's promising..

10. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Banana330: glad your day 3 results came back looking good!

11. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Its just awful. Glad to hear your hormone levels looked good. Is this cycle a testing cycle or are they looking to start trying something?

12. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: just testing this cycle. They will monitor ovulation as well and then we'll go from there.

13. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I hope you are able to get some answers and have a plan for going forward

14. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@dc yoga bee: is there anything your doc can do? Progesterone? Something is definitely up, but it sounds like an easily fixed issue.

@Banana330: yay for good first results!

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: So glad to hear everything looked good!

@Tionn3: @dc yoga bee: ugh, sorry...

16. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I hope so!

Thanks everyone. My midwife ordered day 3 labs, and a host of PCOS tests

17. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@periwinklebee: I keep my sticks for hours (starting at like 7 DPO- so embarrassing) and carry them to different rooms for different light. The mania is real.

@dc yoga bee: sorry to hear about the spotting but glad your midwife has a plan.

@Tionn3:

@Mrs. Microscope: I sing the curved frers to be a pain. They definitely glare and play with any line eye one might have.

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

BFN at 12dpo, and AF should be here eminently. Bummer. Hoping for better luck in 2017. On the bright side, I should have two chances to POAS in January.

19. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@dc yoga bee: @Tionn3: @periwinklebee: let me know if AF shows.

Lots of POAS twins this month! Ladies!
    Congrats!:bfp: SPINNY, MommySLP

Dec 3 - MRS. D
    Dec 4 - TIONN3, Babybeeforme
    Dec 7 - periwinklebee
    Dec 10 - jhd
    Dec 13 - LEM93, MRS. MICROSCOPE, DaniNae
    Dec 18 - SNARKYBIOCHEMIST
    Dec 19 - coddergirl
    Dec 24 - Knittylady

20. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Af started yesterday about an hour after the spotting confirming a 7 day luetal phase. I'm out.

21. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@dc yoga bee: ugh the worst! Hopefully your midwife can help you solve the short LP!

22. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dc yoga bee: thats a bummer, good luck sorting out the luteal phase

23. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

I was very hopeful this month, even though I tried not to be, lol. I had two days spotting, then nothing so I tested and got a BFN. Light spotting again the next day, and then Saturday AF came back heavy and bringing cramps with her. So I'm out. Onto next round!

POS Dec 25th.

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs. D: sorry about AF, I hate when AF tricks you in to thinking it's not coming. Good luck next cycle!

25. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Lots of POAS twins this month! Ladies!
    Congrats!:bfp: SPINNY, MommySLP

Dec 4 - TIONN3
    Dec 7 - periwinklebee
    Dec 10 - jhd
    Dec 13 - LEM93, MRS. MICROSCOPE, DaniNae
    Dec 18 - SNARKYBIOCHEMIST
    Dec 19 - coddergirl
    Dec 24 - Knittylady
    Dec 28 - MRS. D
    Dec 29 - Babybeeforme
    Dec 31 - Banana330

26. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

13 dpo and still a BFN. No spotting and my temperature is still high. Should be getting my period tomorrow...but since I haven't started spotting, I don't think it will be tomorrow. Perhaps I ovulated later than what my chart showed? Oh wells. Going to distract myself by watching more Outlander. I'm like addicted to that show now. =P

27. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: Its a good show to get lost in and sorry for the bfn and lack of period at the same time

28. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Tionn3: what is outlander?

7dpo and strong cramps. Which for me, is a good sign. Pretty sure we got a fertilized egg, and implantation is being attempted. Whether or not it sticks and is healthy enough to turn into a bfp, we shall see. But so far so good.

29. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Pretty much the most amazing historical fiction book/tv series ever. It is on Starz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlander_(TV_series)

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: yay fingers crossed
    and yes outlander is a historial drama romance (with a tiny bit of time travel) I think there are 8-9 books in the series and every book is a season of the TV show

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

I'm out. Hoping next year will bring us more luck.

32. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@periwinklebee: =[ I'm sorry. 2016 was kind of a lame year anyway.

33. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: Sorry. Agreed, bring on 2017

34. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tionn3: @Banana330: Thanks, really hoping 2017 brings babies for all of us.

35. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@periwinklebee: Sorry about AF.

AFM I'm sitting here drinking green tea, even though I hate it, hoping it makes for some great fertile CM.

36. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@knittylady: good luck with the CM
    Still trucking along, I get my progesterone level tested tomorrow and have a sit down with the doctor to talk about what happens next cycle if I don't get pregnant. Then a blood pregnancy test on the 16th. I don't know if I want to POAS on the days leading up to it or just trust the blood test

37. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: Thanks! with the tea!

38. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Calling myself out. I had a temp drop today at 14dpo, and spotting this morning. Ireland here I come...

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tionn3: Sorry I hope you have an awesome trip!

40. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks! I'm definitely bummed. I have a lot of feelings that I don't really know how to deal with right now. It sucks. I know the next cycle will be easier because of all the distractions...but I'm worried about cycles 10, 11, and 12. I don't know how I'm going to get through them...

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee