Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 POAS

1. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@snarkybiochemist: it's go time! Awesome for 2 good follicles!

2. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I am weirdly excited, even though this is rather clinical

3. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@snarkybiochemist: it not weird to be excited! conceiving a baby is exciting, "clinical" or not! Fingers crossed for you!

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: That's awesome, I agree, definitely exciting!!!

5. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: @periwinklebee: thanks for cheering me on and reminding me that its still very exciting to try and make a baby, even if you are being monitored and told when to have sex

6. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@snarkybiochemist: YAY good luck! I think it is really exciting knowing when you're about to ovulate. I feel like it is super motivating to have that information. Good luck!!

7. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: exciting good luck!

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: whats more motivating is know that I am not going have to guess when O is and then missing it by reading an OPK wrong or my temp being off. I will be ovulating within 48hrs of taking the trigger
    @Banana330: thanks hopefully we make a baby

9. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Trigger in. Thankfully the needle was really tiny for the first injection I ever gave myself

10. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

BFN this morning.. 12 dpo. I had a good cry this morning at the disappointment of having to start testing this cycle. I really hoped we'd have some luck before that point. I'm sure i'll feel better about in the next few days.

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: I'm really sorry. I hope that testing will provide some answers and renewed hope.

@snarkybiochemist: Glad you were able to trigger and that the needle wasn't huge (small victories!)

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I'm so sorry. The testing isn't horrible but I understand the frustration at needing to do it in the first place. Its a hard step mentally knowing that you need help to do something that everyone else can do on their own seemingly.
    @periwinklebee: I will always take small victories

13. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Ya, it's harder cause we had no problems the first time.. it's kinda like what the heck, you did this fine two years ago..

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks.. just feeling a bit blah about it all now

15. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Banana330: be kind to yourself. Hugs.

16. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

At 2dpo I have a full blown cold. Ugh. Hopefully this doesn't affect anything. I'm not taking any meds just in case.

17. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Take time to feel those feelings
    @Mrs. Microscope: good luck, drink lots of water and use saline nose sprays

18. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Spinny: woo hoo! Took me only one cycle with my current pregnancy too! Crazy! (My first took about 4-5 years lol)...

19. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Banana330: so sorry. I know how disappointing and discouraging it gets each month. Hoping for good news soon!!!

20. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: I hear you, it sucks to be stuck in a monthly cycle of hope and disappointment. I'm the queen of feeling blah/pessimistic about TTC, even when I know it hasn't been that long and it is my emotions taking the front seat. I have fears pop up all the time that when we do go to the RE, we'll find that something is really wrong and we can't ever have kids, or the opposite - nothing appears wrong but TTC still won't work. I had a nice work trip this week to SoCal - one of my favorite places - and it made me feel much more positive about everything. Do something to pamper yourself this weekend if you can.

It's been busy and I haven't thought much about the TWW, which is kind of a relief. I'm now 7dpo - this I think is my least favorite part of the cycle. PMS symptoms peak (hello sore boobs and acne), and I don't like the testing/or just waiting for AF.

21. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@periwinklebee: Hey I'm in Socal! Hope you have fun on your trip, that sounds like a good distraction. I'm on the same page as you when it comes to being pessimistic about TTC. I can't seem to get myself out of that funk no matter what I try. I'm 8 DPO, and so I'm with you on the not so fun part of my cycle. Mostly sore boobs and moodiness.

22. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Banana330: So sorry! I know how it feels to get that BFN when you want a BFP so much. It really sucks =[ I hope you feel better.

23. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Banana330: I'm sorry. Big hugs!

24. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tionn3: I'm so jealous - I would love to live there! Good luck with the last few days of the cycle, sending positive vibes....

25. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Banana330: big hugs

26. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

Got the word back from the doctor my husband has perfect sperm

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Yay - one less thing to worry about!

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I am super releaved, I can only deal with one of us being the problem and I would rather it be me. I'm going to have to go through the meds and the shots and the transvaginal ultrasounds regardless of who is causing the issue

29. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@snarkybiochemist: that's great news!

30. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@snarkybiochemist: excellent! Hopefully this is your month!

31. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: it is

@Mrs. Microscope: so excited plus I felt ovulation this morning, sharp pain on my left side where my follicles were

32. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Yay! Do you think both follicles were released, or is the trigger shot just supposed to release one?

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Trigger shot shot release any mature follicles so we will see what happens

34. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: So exciting!

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I really hope this is my month, I don't want to have to do this again

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: All my fingers are crossed. I feel like its a slog and all I've done is BD and wait. I'm sure all the time, money, and discomfort of monitoring and medication and shots increase that feeling a zillion times over. I have such admiration for the road it can be necessary to walk to become a parent.

37. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

How's everyone doing? I'm in the funky 5-7dpo. You know you're symptom spotting. You know you can't take a test. And you know there's nothing you can do about it!

38. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: it's a slog no matter what it takes, but it's not helped by all the steps seeing an RE.

39. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@dc yoga bee: that's a tricky part of the cycle to be at! I hope you can find some distractions until it's time to test!

What's everyone up to this weekend? We took LO to the Christmas parade in our town this am. He loved it and we had lunch at a local food truck.

40. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm at 9 dpo, I think. Oddly enough, my boobs aren't sore yet...it is a welcomed difference!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee