Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 POAS

1. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Fingers crossed. The level will vary a lot based on the timing of implantation and doesn't mean much by itself...I know it's super stressful anyways to wait for the second draw.

2. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks, ya I know it's really either everything is ok or it's not looking good. It's going to be a long 4 days! I might buy a bunch of dollar store tests to see if they keep getting darker.

3. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Babybeeforme: sorry about the bfn. Good luck next month!!

4. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Banana330: FX for you!

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: I hope the weekend goes by as quickly as possible. Maybe an excuse to plan some fun distractions? (I know easier said than done, especially in the middle of winter!)

6. Revel

pear / 1563 posts

@Banana330: catching up on your news, congrats!

7. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Banana330: sending you lots of positive thoughts!! Hope this weekend goes by quickly for you

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: Good luck this weekend I hope you can distract yourself

9. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Revel: @snarkybiochemist: @Mrs. K: thanks ladies, the doc just called and put me on progesterone hopefully it helps thing along for the next few days.

10. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Banana330: just saw all this, and wanted to send hugs. Glad you got started on the progesterone, so at least you can feel like you are doing something through the weekend!

11. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: thinking of you

12. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

I think I'm out. BFN yesterday and a temp drop this morning. No AF yet, but cramping and temp drop makes me think it's just a day later than my predicted chart.

13. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

@Banana330: good luck for Monday. Thinking of you.

14. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Banana330: my 12 dpo with DS1 was 78 and my last pregnancy 13 dpo was around 75. I think your numbers are ok!

15. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: @knittylady: @Properpie: thanks ladies... ahhh I've never wished for a Monday to come faster 🙂

@winniebee: that sounds promising!

16. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

So I'm feel a little bit better about things today. I took another frer and compared it to the one I took with DD. They look close enough. Top is this one, bottom is DD.

17. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: They look similar, I hope this weekend goes smoothly for you and you don't drive yourself too nuts worrying, I know easier said then done.

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Agreed, they look really similar

19. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Banana330: very good line!

20. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: I would do disgraceful things for that line.

@Properpie: What DPO are you?

21. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: You inspired me to pick up some matcha and start drinking it again. It's actually a really nice change. And even if it doesn't help with TTC, at least it's healthy...

22. Babybeeforme

pea / 17 posts

@Banana330: It's hard not to worry, I totally understand, but that is a good, strong line! It's great that you kept pictures of your previous HPTs (I'll have to remember to do this). Comparing the two, they look very very similar!

23. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

Either 11 or 13. FF changed on my chart a couple of times. I'm only a few months off BC, so still learning and settling into a cycle (hopefully). This mornings temp was the same as yesterday, but no further drop. Tiniest amount of spotting last night (only noticed it because I was really examining the toilet paper), and now nothing. Now I'm just confused. I'll take another test this afternoon if still not AF, before I decide on plans for New Year's Eve.

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Babybeeforme: it's just in a folder on my phone from my last pregnancy. Pretty random that it was still there.

@Properpie: fingers crossed for you. I'd test in the morning tomorrow

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Banana330: Oooooh nice comparison. I'll be thinking of you on Monday. In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful weekend ringing in the new year!

26. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

I wasn't going to join this thread, so I've been mostly lurking, but I poas a few days ago at 9 dpo, and my lines have been getting a bit darker each day, so I thought I would post! Still nervous about this little poppy seed sticking, since I'm still only 11 dpo, but we are so excited! Hoping there are a few more BFPs around here to close out 2016!

27. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@theotherstark: Congrats!!!

28. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Banana330: looking good!

29. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@jhd: thank you!

30. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@theotherstark: congrats!!!!

31. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@theotherstark: congrats!

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@theotherstark: YAAAAAY! Beautiful lines! Congratulations

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@theotherstark: Congrats!!!

34. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

Finally 100% out for this month. AF came with the new year.

35. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Properpie: sorry about AF! Good luck next cycle!

36. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@theotherstark:

37. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@tequiero21: @Banana330: @madisonbee: @periwinklebee: thank you, ladies!

@Anya: right??

38. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Properpie: sorry

39. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Properpie: sorry about AF

40. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

I got my hcg blood test from this morning up to 570 from 66 in four days so better than I hoped for! I'all get an ultrasound in a few weeks to look for the heartbeat etc. Thanks so much for the support!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee