Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 POAS

1. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@junebugsmama: Sorry it's hard...

@Banana330: Fingers crossed...

I hate being guilted about the announcements. My aunt called to say she just learned that her grandchild #20-something is expected to arrive next August. Of course its legitimate for my mom to be sad that she still has none, but making pointed remarks to me doesn't help anything...

Hope everyone is nonetheless having a wonderful holiday!

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Sorry about the side effects, what lousy timing. I hope they subside soon...

3. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm sorry. It is hard enough to deal with your own emotions regarding the announcements without other people's too! I hope you are able to enjoy the holidays without too many more comments.

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jhd: Thank you! I was thinking my mom needs to find an online support board for people whose children don't give them grandchildren, as I'm not the right audience. I'm sure it will be a great holiday nevertheless. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday as well!

5. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@periwinklebee: oh that's tough. I'm sure she means well but being pretty useless. The holidays are always hard and harder when you're ttc

6. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Christmas morning AF over here. has signs it was coming, trying to just enjoy the day. Hard not to be deflated though.

Hopeful for BFPs in the new year for all of us.

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Thankfully they weren't too bad when I was surrounded by my family at Christmas eve. Sorry your mom makes this harder on you, its a tough time already.
    @knittylady: That is not a very good present, I hope you are able to still enjoy your day.

8. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: ugh thats the worst! Merry Christmas

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: Ugh, what horrible timing. I always find CD 1 the hardest, and I know you've already been through a lot this month with the recent loss. I hope the holiday can bring some festivity and distraction...and that the new year will bring lots of bfps for us all.

@snarkybiochemist: Glad the side effects let up a little while you were celebrating. Fingers crossed for you this month...

@Banana330: Thank you I hope that potty training has been going well and that you are enjoying the holiday.

My opks have been creeping slowly towards positive, about a week after when I should have ovulated. No idea why it's so late but anyways... It looked pretty close to positive this morning. All I want for Christmas is for that egg to fertilize, but hah hah I'll settle for the fact that we managed to BD in a small house full of people without anyone walking in on us. Small victories!

10. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@snarkybiochemist: @Banana330: @periwinklebee: thanks guys. Going to have some green tea, which I actually don't even like, but it feels good to feel like I'm "helping" somehow. I had a few super faint squinty squinters at 9ish DPO and am feeling paranoid that they weren't evaps and it was actually another chemical... oof.

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: I read that the most likely time for a pregnancy to be lost is within 24 to 48 hours of implantation, and wonder every month what has actually happened...I wish when it didnt work there would be more indication of why. I drank so much green tea, and ate so much green tea mochi, this month because I was in Japan, I hope it works!

Merry Christmas!

12. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: bleagh. Sorry to hear that. I hope next month is our month!

@periwinklebee: she got sure needs to find another place to share those feeling with for goodness sakes.

Btw have you tried jasmine green tea? Especially with honey... Not sure if it stills has the antioxidant and fertility benefits!

13. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Congrats! SPINNY, MommySLP, MRS. MICROSCOPE, Mrsbrewer, coddergirl

Dec 28 - MRS. D, Banana330
    Dec 29 - Babybeeforme, Properpie

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Ok ladies I poas today at 10dpo and got the squintest squinter on a wondfo. So I dipped a frer. It's still a squinter but we're cautiously optimistic eeek!

15. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

@Banana330: I definitely see it! Congrats!!

16. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: omg!!!! I see it!!! So excited for you!

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Banana330: I see it, I see it!

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: I see it on the frer good luck

19. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Properpie: @snarkybiochemist: @madisonbee: @knittylady: thanks ladies. I'm a bit nervous my very first pregnancy was three years ago this time and ended in mc in early Jan. I go for betas on Thursday.

20. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Banana330: I see it!

21. MommySLP

apricot / 431 posts

@Banana330: totally see it!!! Best present ever!!

22. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Banana330: Sending you lots of good vibes and sticky baby dust! Keep us posted!

23. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Banana330: Congrats!!! I'm so happy to see this!!!

I know it must be hard with the past losses. Sending lots of sticky baby dust!

24. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Banana330: been rooting for u!!! Congrats!!!!!

25. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Is there a January thread? I could start one but don't want to duplicate!

26. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Banana330: congratulations! I know it's hard to forget your previous experience. Only time will tell but like I've seen people say, you are pregnant today! Hang in there 💖

27. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@knittylady: I was wondering the same thing! New year fresh start.

28. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Banana330: 🍀🍀🍀🍀❤❤❤❤

29. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Banana330: That's no squinter! Congrats!

30. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Thanks Ladies! Fingers crossed this works out! The due date would be DH's Birthday!

@knittylady: I think go for it.. I don't think anyone made one yet.

31. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Banana330: yes! Bfp!!

32. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@Banana330: Just popping in to say congrats!! That's what mine looked like at 10dpo this time and I'll be 8 weeks on Thursday September baby?

33. Babybeeforme

pea / 17 posts

@Banana330: YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!

34. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@peachykeen: yup sept 8! Dh's birthday

Thanks ladies

35. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Banana330: YAY just saw this now! So excited for you!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

36. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@shellio: thanks! Went for my blood test this morning...

Did anyone else test yet?

37. Babybeeforme

pea / 17 posts

I'm out again this month. This BFN was especially hard for me... 😞

38. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Babybeeforme: sorry. Fingers crossed for the next one.

39. Babybeeforme

pea / 17 posts

@Banana330: thank you! How are you doing?

40. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Babybeeforme: actually just got the call that my 13dpo hcg test was 66... I'm pretty nervous that's low, with DD it was 104 at 12 dpo. I go back Monday so it's going to be a very long weekend I think.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee