Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 moms!

1. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Beta today was 1740, so it went up about 170% from my level on Saturday =]. I have a phone appointment with the OB department tomorrow and they are supposed to call me back sometime today or tomorrow to schedule my first prenatal visit which is supposed to be at 8-10 weeks. I may go in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks with the reproductive endocrinologist though, we'll see what they say when they call me today.

2. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

First appointment is June 26th!

3. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

February Mamas
    Bushelandapeck: 2/2 (#3)
    Ladydi: 2/4 (#2)
    Meowkers: 2/9 (#2)
    Illumina: 2/8 (#2)
    Tionn3: 2/14 (#1)
    Lazypanda: 2/18 (#2)
    Theotherstark: 2/18 (#2)
    Jodyblair: 2/22 (#3)

Appointments
    Tionn3: 6/26
    Theotherstark: 6/29
    Lazypanda: 7/3
    Bushelandapeck: 7/11, 7/21 (U/S)
    Lazypanda: 7/29

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@jodyblair: glad to see you here!

5. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Tionn3: so glad to hear everything is progressing well!

6. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

EDD: February 21 (according to online DD calculator)

First child? Yes

Any symptoms? Not at the moment. Around what would have been implantation time I felt pangs and twitches and that feeling of fullness/pressure. I've felt those before but this month was somehow different. But right now I feel totally normal.

Who have you told? Just DH, about to tell a friend who knew we were doing IUI and who had two MCs before her rainbow baby, so I feel like she's really the best person to go to for support in the early weeks.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I'm just in shock. So many emotions and I keep wondering "what do I do now?" This month marks two years of TTC and this is my first ever BFP so I'm thrilled but also nervous about all the things that could go wrong. I'm on progesterone so that gives me a little bit of peace of mind at this early stage.

7. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Tionn3: So glad to hear about your betas. And to be here on the Feb. DD board with you!!!!!

8. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see you on here! I might actually have some tears in my eyes Congratulations!

9. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@bushelandapeck: Thank you! That means so much to me!

10. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dominobee: omg! Congratulations!!! So happy to see you here ! Wow! What a lucky month!!

Also my dr. Called and said they wanted to move my appointment up to next week! So they told me to call in the morning to get that scheduled.

11. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I'm not sure if this counts as an appointment, but DH and I are going to a meet the midwives event tomorrow at the birth center we are interested in. I'm excited!!

12. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: so happy for you! Congrats again!

13. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Tionn3: that's awesome! I was happy when the nurse at my office told me they would get me in a little earlier than normal, due to my miscarriage this year. It sucks having to wait so long.

14. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@jodyblair: awesome! I loved the midwives at my old practice; I'm so sad I haven't been able to find any around here that take our insurance. Hope you have a great time!

15. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

February Mamas

2/2: Bushelandapeck (#3)
    2/4: Ladydi (#2)
    2/9: Meowkers (#2)
    2/8: Illumina (#2)
    2/14: Tionn3 (#1)
    2/18: Theotherstark (#2), Lazypanda (#2)
    2/21: dominobee (#1)
    2/22: jodyblair (#3)

Appointments

6/26: Tionn3
    6/29: Theotherstark
    7/3: Lazypanda
    7/11: Bushelandapeck
    7/21: Bushelandapeck (u/s)
    7/29: Lazypanda

16. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@jodyblair: congrats!!

17. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@birdofafeather: Thank you!

18. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@dominobee: Hi fellow burgher! Congratulations!

19. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

First appt for betas tomorrow!! This is still so surreal.

20. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dominobee: so exciting! I sat down with the plebotomist for my first beta and told her it was the most excited I had ever been for a blood draw.

21. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Tionn3: Haha I believe it!

Is anyone using a pregnancy app? Looking for something that tracks fetal development, gives tips for preparing for baby and ideally lets me do a little journaling/tracking of how I'm feeling.

This is all still so weird!

22. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@dominobee: I'm looking for one too! Right now I've just been tracking everything on my kindara chart.

23. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

they rescheduled my appointment to 6/21 so that the doctor that did our infertility evaluation can see us himself. They had originally scheduled me for 6/26 with the scary nurse practitioner that did my HSG, so I'm happy that I get to be seen earlier and with my Dr.

24. Meowkers

persimmon / 1364 posts

@dominobee: @Tionn3: I use an app called Ovia. It has a lot of neat features and is well laid out.

25. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Meowkers: Thanks I'm going to download and check it out =]

26. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@dominobee: I use Ovia as well.

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Tionn3: Just popping in to say that those are awesome betas - so happy to see this! And I'm glad you were able to schedule a first appt with the doctor you wanted to see. My first appt is also 6/21 (I had a dating scan a few weeks ago but have yet to see the ob...) Will be thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts!!!

28. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: I have the BabyCenter one. That one is nice because there are due date boards and you can get easier than with other apps. I've used Ovia previously too and liked it.

29. JJ2626

kiwi / 549 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

30. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: @Tionn3: I really liked the Ovia app with my first pregnancy!

31. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Tionn3: So glad your appt is with the doctor you like! It really makes a difference.

32. beachlilly

pea / 12 posts

Hi everyone! I have been lurking on these boards for awhile, especially in the months before officially TTC and now throughout the past several months of TTC. This has been a great source of information throughout the whole process! First time posting!

EDD: Feb 18

First child? Yes!

Any symptoms? I've just had a feeling things were different this month. I have had some mild cramping, but it's mostly been just a lot of heartburn!

Who have you told? Just this board! My DH is traveling for work and not coming home until tomorrow night. Trying to think of a fun way to surprise him!

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I think just the normal early pregnancy fears. I have never gotten a positive HPT before, so it just doesn't feel real! Hoping to get into the Dr. soon for confirmation just to feel more reassured!

33. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@beachlilly: Congrats and welcome! I know what you mean about it not feeling real! So nuts!!

34. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@beachlilly: congrats! Looks like we have the same due date. Where in VA are you?

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

February Mamas

2/2: Bushelandapeck (#3)
    2/4: Ladydi (#2)
    2/8: JJ2626 (#1)
    2/9: Meowkers (#2)
    2/8: Illumina (#2)
    2/14: Tionn3 (#1)
    2/18: Theotherstark (#2), Lazypanda (#2), beachlilly (#1)
    2/21: dominobee (#1)
    2/22: jodyblair (#3)

Appointments

6/21: Tionn3
    6/26: JJ2626
    7/3: Lazypanda
    7/6: Theotherstark
    7/11: Bushelandapeck
    7/21: Bushelandapeck (u/s)
    7/29: Lazypanda

36. JJ2626

kiwi / 549 posts

Oops my prior post got deleted!

EDD: February 8

First child: Yes!

Symptoms: Sore boobs and maybe today feeling a little queasy. All I want to eat are carbs!

Who have you told: My husband, and a couple of close friends. Will tell our families this weekend. I'm of the mind I'll tell you if I would tell you if something went wrong.

Feelings: Disbelief!! We were not trying long so I'm in shock and don't feel prepared! Also very aware it's early and anything could happen especially given my age (almost 35). So I'm also anxious! First appt is June 26.

37. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@JJ2626: welcome and congrats!! I updated the list above

Where in the Bay Area are you?

38. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Good morning mamas! Woke up nauseous this morning. Seems early as I'm 4 weeks today but it's still a good sign, right? Bringing a can of soup for lunch bc I can't bring myself to prepare food ATM. How are you all feeling?

Going in for my first beta this morning. FX for good numbers!

PS: DH said he dreamed we had a daughter last night. After two years of TTC we're both pretty obsessed with this pregnancy right now!

39. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I'm obsessed with this Due Date Thread! So happy to see so many long time TTC-ers here. Good luck to you all! /end stalking.

40. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: ooooh the nausea! I started to feel waves throughout the day starting at the end of last week (almost 6w then) and it's gotten progressively worse. Similar to my other two pregnancies but I was secretly hoping it wouldn't be too bad this time around. Fx for your betas this morning!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee