Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 Moms!

1. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: @BadgerMom: Beautiful babes!

2. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LabradorLover: Hey, tiny baby! 😍

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: @BadgerMom: hello, little beans!!! 😍😍😍

4. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@labradorlover: and @badgermom: yay! Glad you both had great scans.

5. sunshinestatemom

apple seed / 3 posts

Hello ladies! I've been reading HelloBee for three years now, but this is my first time participating on the boards.

Location: Orlando, Fl (Just moved here from Northern VA in March)

EDD: February 26, 2019 (have my first appointment on Thursday - hoping to get an official date then)

First child? No, third. I have two girls ages 2.5 and 9 months.

Symptoms? Slight crampiness, major fatigue and terrible nipple and boob pain (exacerbated by nursing, I'm sure).

Thoughts/feelings/fears? I'm nervous about having another baby so soon after my second, but very excited for another baby and another sibling for my girls. Also nervous about weight gain because I didn't lose all of the baby weight from my last pregnancy.

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@sunshinestatemom: welcome to the board!! I had to do a quick double take when I read you also have a 9 month old 😝 How exciting!!

7. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@sunshinestatemom: Congrats and welcome! Our due dates are close! How are you feeling?

8. sunshinestatemom

apple seed / 3 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I still can’t believe it lol!

9. sunshinestatemom

apple seed / 3 posts

@Miss Sarah: Thank you!! Good, just super super tired! I felt a tiny bit nauseous this morning, but nothing major yet. With my last two pregnancies, the terrible morning sickness hit around 6.5 weeks which would be the next few days, but I’m praying hard that things will be better this time!

How are you feeling?

10. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@sunshinestatemom: Not feeling super; lots of nausea...but I'm hoping it won't get too much worse. With my first, I had nausea and appetite loss, but never vomited and was able to eat throughout the day. I think I'm a little worse than last time, but I'm still able to eat and drink for now! I did get some samples of Bonjesta from my sis who works at an OB/GYN clinic. I'm holding out for now, but I will use it if the nausea gets much worse.

11. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

Just had my ultrasound. It's a blighted ovum. They won't prescribe medication to help end the pregnancy until I have a follow-up ultrasound next week to confirm. Which i understand but it still sucks. Hopefully I'll miscarry naturally in the next weekbut I'm not optimistic.

12. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Chuckles: I’m so sorry

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Chuckles: Oh no. I’m so so sorry.

14. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Chuckles: I'm so sorry.

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Chuckles: I’m so sorry. *hugs*

16. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Baby’s heart beat today was 169! We got a pretty cool photo from today’s scan.

17. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: dawwww so cute!

18. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: What a beautiful babe!

Update here - spotting after intercourse today, which I know is totally normal, but freaks me out! Also, my MS had started to get pretty icky this past week, so I got some samples of Bonjesta. I took a pill last night and woke up feeling like a million bucks today! I don't think my insurance covers it though, so I have to figure out the out of pocket cost. Anyone else take this or Diclegis?

19. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: I took Diclegis last time and am currently taking it (since 6 weeks) covered by our insurance but I do have a lovely $50 copay when I need it! Hopefully it isn’t too expensive for you!

20. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: $50 is totally worth it for the sweet relief it brings! Bonjesta was like a miracle for me today, but I've heard it cost as much as $400!!! That is insane, but it's sad how much I still want it so I can be productive. Super nervous about flying for a work trip August 1-7 and feeling sick. I'll only be 10 weeks then...

21. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: I’ve never heard of Bonjesta, so not sure if it’s exactly the same as Diclegis but my doctor has told me that taking vitamin b6 and unisom is the same as Diclegis. So worst case, you can buy those over the counter (for a lot cheaper than $400!) and it should do the same job!

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Miss Sarah: @LabradorLover: lurking here... But my best friend had her baby in May, and that's what her doctor told her to take the unisom and b6 for her morning sickness and it made a world of difference for her.

23. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: @Miss Sarah: I actually started taking vitamin b6 and unisom after my 8 week US appt when I told my OB of how sick I’ve been. So far, I think it’s workkng?

24. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

I got an early scan and got to see the little bean!

25. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: So cute!!! How is your MS doing? Were you able to get your prescription for less than $400?

As for me, I have been without it since Sunday and not doing well at all! Pharmacy was finally able to get it to go through my insurance today and I cannot wait to pick it up! Terrible nausea has been hitting me around 10:30pm to the point where I HAVE to get up and run to the bathroom or else my bed will be a mess...

@Mrs. Oreo: Glad the combination is working for you! I tried to find Unisom and the right milligrams or whatever of B6 this morning in Walmart and couldn't find either! I'm like wtf! But thankfully, the pharmacy filled my Diclegis so i'll be ok!

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: hi little baby!!! 👋👶

27. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: Yes! So insurance does not cover it, but we found a mail order pharmacy that will do $100 for 60 pills, which is a one month supply. So much more affordable for us! I hope having your medication has been helping you again!

28. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: Oh that isn't too bad! I'm definitely feeling better now that I have my pills!

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Happy Saturday! How are y’all feeling??

30. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I just cleaned my whole house and am totally exhausted!! How are you doing??

31. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: I miss cleaning my house! 😫 I’m still not feeling well - I thought I was getting better but nausea and vomiting remains. I managed to make dinner tonight! My husband is probably happy to have something from scratch instead of frozen pizza 😂

32. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: The general yuck and exhaustion set in this past week, and I can't brush my back teeth well anymore without barfing, so yay! I have started taking 1/4 of a unisom and 25mg B6 at night which does seem to be helping with the nausea, but I just have zero energy.

33. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: amen about the brushing! I can't even brush my tongue I think the nausea and vomiting are subsiding, but I'm still taking the same dosage of B6 and unisom as you. I can't wait until this has all passed!

34. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Thought I'd update our list, I hope I didn't forget anyone!

2/5: @milano14: (#3)
    2/9: @LabradorLover: (#1), @zojirushi: (#2)
    2/13: @Mrs. Oreo: (#1)
    2/18: @pinkarmadillo: (#2)
    2/22: @cyntist: (#2)
    2/23: @BadgerMom: (#2)
    2/24: @Miss Sarah: (#2)
    2/26: @sunshinestatemom: (#3)

35. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

I have an appointment to have the MaterniT21 blood test done tomorrow. I am starting to get anxious/nervous. This was the test that came back positive for T21 for us last time. They say the turn around time is ~5 days but it took exactly 2 weeks the last time. I am hoping we hear back next week with all negatives and we can move forward smoothly!! Plus, it is always fun to know the gender early!

Is anyone else doing any blood tests, other than the standard NIPT testing?

36. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LabradorLover: Good luck!!!! I'll be doing the panorama, thanks for the reminder, I need to call the rep to find an authorized lab for the blood draw. I won't be 10 weeks until Saturday the 28th so I assume they'll want me to have it done that following week.

37. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: Good luck!!! I don't have any other blood tests to do except for the 12 week first-trimester screen one, so I'm sure I'll be anxious about that. It's scheduled during my 13th week!

38. zojirushi

pea / 24 posts

Hi everyone, just thought I'd check in since I haven't done so in a while! All is well here - I'm 10+4 (i think?) at this point and the exhaustion is just starting to fade out a bit (though it's halfway through the day and I'm about to take a mid work day nap :P). Got through my 1st trimester bloodwork last week - 9 vials, yikes! NT Ultrasound coming up on the 25th and genetic counseling/NIPT as well. Just excited to make it through first trimester!!

39. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Thinking of all of you and saying prayers for good test results. We did not have any genetic testing with our first and I don't think we will this time around either. It's a scary thought, but we don't have any predispositions to anything - other than heart complications. So we will likely be scheduled for an Echo-cardiogram at 28 weeks like I was with my first. She does have a murmur, but it was deemed "innocent" when she was 8 months old. Hoping this little one has a similar, if not lesser, outcome!

40. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so relieved right now!! Just heard back from the doctor this morning that the MaterniT21 results all came back negative!!!!!

I had a co-worker write down the sex of the baby in an envelope so DH and I can open it together tonight. 6pm cannot come fast enough!!

We are having a gender reveal party this Saturday so I won't be posting gender until then (my Bestie uses this website also and I don't want her to peek beforehand!)

I hope everyone else is doing as great as I am right now!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee