Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 Moms!

1. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: OMG! What fantastic news! I've been waiting to hear about your results, so I'm super excited for you! Can't wait to hear about the gender!

I had another u/s yesterday and baby is measuring right on time, give or take a couple days depending on the angle, so sticking with the 2/24 due date. Heart rate was 161, so perfect! My morning sickness is still icky at times, but does seem to be letting up slightly - though I will credit the Bonjesta doe taking the edge off, for sure! It has been hard to finish up this grad class feeling the way I have, but it will be done Friday, assuming I finish my major assignment!! Haha.

2. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LabradorLover: Delurking to say I am SO SO SO happy for you!!!!

3. EmmaNZ

grape / 86 posts

@LabradorLover: just popping in to say I am so so so so happy and relieved for you!!!!! Now try your hardest to just enjoy the rest of this pregnancy very best wishes to you!!

4. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@crazydoglady: EmmaNZ: Thank you!!!

@misssarah: I am glad to hear that everything is going well for you and measuring on track!

5. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: How have you been feeling? I've been hoping you are starting to feel better!!

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: wonderful news!!!! Saturday can’t come soon enough

@Miss Sarah: thanks for checking in! I feel like hell. 😣 The nausea is letting up, but it’s been replaced by migraines/headaches and the vomiting is still going on a few times a day. I’m actually trying to limit looking at my phone too much because of the headaches which is why I’m not on here much lately! Can’t wait for it to be over! I’m glad to see you’re doing okay and your US went well!

7. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

We are having a girl!!!

8. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: eeek!!!!! so happy for you on your healthy baby

9. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: thank you!!!!!

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: so exciting!!!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Have you guys thought about your pregnany announcements? DH doesn't want to be in it - so I'm thinking ours will be the ultrasound pic, a letter board, and some baby shoes.

12. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: thank you!! We are announcing tonight since I’m 12 weeks and we know everything is good. I’ve attached our picture that we will use!

My bestie did the same as you and it was super cute too! Our last announcement had our two pups, us and a onesie in it. So many different ways to do it! Haha

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: love it!!! Love how you made it black and white so the pink stands out

14. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LabradorLover: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sorry for being so MIA. I've been having some light brown spotting and I've just been so afraid to get "too attached." But I just got back from by OB appt (10w2d) and everything is looking great. Saw the little guy/girl standing on its head waving it's legs in the air. I'm getting my blood drawn for the Panorama on Wednesday, so hopefully everything will be all good there, and we'll find out the gender next week!

15. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thank you!!

@BadgerMom: Thank you! I am glad to hear that everything is ok and can't wait to hear your news hopefully next week!

16. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: Glad things are going well! Looking forward to your news next week!

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I moved up my first trimester screening to this coming Thursday because I'm antsy and just can't keep waiting (originally scheduled next Wed). Now I can't wait for the next 2 days! I'm hoping things look good so I can finally feel comfortable announcing....

18. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Happy Thursday! Can't wait to hear how everything goes!

@LabradorLover: Adorable photo! Congrats!!

I'm not exactly sure how we'll announce. We will probably use a picture of DD and a phrase attached like "Only child expiring February 2019" or something like that.

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Here’s baby! Measuring on track and was doing lots of kicks during my US. It took an hour for the tech to be able to measure the NT because baby wouldn’t stay put....so I had to do all kinds of tricks (bending over, walking around, flipping on my side, etc). But so far so good! 🤗

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo:

21. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Here is our sweet little girl! Had our NT scan today and everything measured normal! I’m so in love!

22. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: glad to hear it went well!! So cute!!

23. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: love the bow!

24. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: Thanks!

25. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

It's fun to live vicariously through all your announcements. I am terrible at making big announcements!

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: awwww, hi baby girl!!! 😍

27. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

You guys....is a baby shower in Nov too early? Our Dec is usually packed with holiday stuff (as is everyone else), Jan is cutting it close, and then boom- baby will be coming. I also live in the Midwest where winter runs the show on social events, so I thought Nov would be most ideal.

Too early? Thoughts???

28. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: It does strike me as a bit early. I kinda base it on belly size. I think people like to see a big belly at showers lol. But if it works, then who cares.

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: LOL! I'll be 27 weeks on the date I'm interested in - hopefully belly will be big enough by then!

30. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yeah you’ll most likely have an obvious belly at 27 weeks, so you should be good lol.

31. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

How's everyone doing this week? We're still waiting on the results of the panorama over here. My morning sickness has gotten better in general, but it comes back when I'm grossed out by something. The dog had an accident the other day which I got half way through cleaning up and then threw up my dinner. DS of course had to come find out what was going on and then refused to use that toilet for two days because I puked in it lol. Life is so glamorous. Recently I've become obsessed with ice cold water. I think I'm going to have to buy a Yeti or a Swell or something.

32. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@BadgerMom: I am doing pretty good, 14 weeks tomorrow and definitely feeling better. Tiredness has subsided and I don't need my nausea pills anymore so that is awesome!

@Mrs. Oreo: It might be a little early but with the holidays, it is going to be so hard so I say go for it! My mom and MIL are planning mine so no idea yet when it will be.

33. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@BadgerMom: I am doing better! Working on cutting my Bonjesta to one a day instead of two. My headaches are worse though. I'll take it over all day nausea, but it's pretty rough sometimes since Tylenol doesn't always help. We are announcing today, 12 weeks. I posted a long blog post about it, so I'm working on trimming it down (I tend to ramble). I just wanted to be totally honest about how it feels to have gone through infertility and ALL THE TREATMENTS to get baby #1 and then have this one be a total surprise one month have taking the IUD out. Oh, and Ice Cold water is THE BEST - I use the RTIC, half the price of Yeti, but just as good!

34. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Miss Sarah: I'm getting headaches too. I'm sorry you're dealing with them as well, ugh, they are not fun. I spent all day last Tuesday and part of Wednesday in bed and then again on Sunday. The worst part is that the headache seems to come with vertigo type nausea when I stand up. I'm heading to Walmart right now to get a faux-yeti for my water addiction!

Good news of the day is that my Panorama came back low risk! I'm too afraid to open the actual report and see the gender without DH tho, so we'll look together tonight!

35. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

It’s a girl!

36. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@BadgerMom: yay for girls!!!

37. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@BadgerMom: Congratulations!!

My acupuncturist told me I'm having girl.... we'll see if she's right!

38. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Hi Mommas! How's everyone doing? Anyone else make announcements?

Also, does anyone have their anatomy scan scheduled yet?! Mine is October 10, which is also when we'll find out the gender.

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: our anatomy scan is September 18th! I can’t wait!!

40. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Miss Sarah: Thank you! It'll be interesting to see if you acupuncturist is right! What makes him/her think girl???

I haven't scheduled my anatomy scan yet. I pose it's a little anti climactic since we already know it's a girl. I got for my next ob appointment next Thursday so I'll ask about scheduling then. It should be the second week of October.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee