Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 Moms!

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1618 posts

@BadgerMom: it’s so fun to feel! Sometimes bothersome when I’m trhing to sleep, but otherwise, I enjoy it. I was surprised to find out I have an anterior placenta with how much I’m feeling!

2. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1213 posts

I have had a few days where I very obviously felt baby move all day... but then I go several days without feeling anything again. I think part of this is because I'm just busier and cannot pay attention to it. But I am curious to see where my placenta is as well! They have always had a hard time finding baby's heartbeat on the doppler, so I wonder if my placenta is in front of baby.

3. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1205 posts

Anatomy scan went well today! Everything is measuring on track. Looks like this little girl may be bigger than her brother as he measured slightly behind across the board. My placenta is anterior and on my left side with the baby breech with her back to the placenta and curled around my right side. No wonder the movements have been so strange!

4. LabradorLover

apricot / 449 posts

@BadgerMom: happy to hear it went well!!

Is anyone getting any cravings yet?? I seem to be in love with Oreos and milk now...need them every night at bedtime!

5. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1213 posts

Finally here to update! My anatomy scan went pretty well, everything that they could see looked normal and baby GIRL is measuring perfectly. However, placenta is posterior, baby is breech, and she is facing my placenta, so they couldn't get a good profile of her. I have to go back in a month so they can try to get the pictures they missed. Otherwise, though, things looked good! Her fetal echocardiogram is scheduled for November 1st (routine due to heart condition in DH).

6. LabradorLover

apricot / 449 posts

@Miss Sarah: Awesome!! Congrats on your girl!!

7. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1205 posts

2/5: @milano14: (#3)
    2/7: @zojirushi: ( ) - (#2 )
    2/9: @LabradorLover: (#1 )
    2/13: @Mrs. Oreo: (#1 )
    2/18: @pinkarmadillo: (#2)
    2/22: @cyntist: ( ) - (#2 )
    2/23: @BadgerMom: ( ) - (#2 )
    2/24: @Miss Sarah: (#2 )
    2/26: @sunshinestatemom: (#3)

8. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1205 posts

@Miss Sarah: Yay! Congrats!!! The upside is you'll have quite a few chances to see your little girl in the coming weeks, hopefully shes more cooperative next time.

It's crazy that we're 4 girls, 1 boy so far!

9. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1213 posts

@BadgerMom: Not upset about extra sneak peeks!

I was just shocked it was a girl. This pregnancy is SO different than it was with DD #1, so i swore it was a boy. But I'm so excited it's a girl and that my daughter will have a sister!!

10. zojirushi

pea / 24 posts

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Just checking in - as of yesterday, I'm at 24 weeks now; hooray for viability!! I'm feeling pretty huge, but did a comparison baby bump photo of this bump vs my 1st pregnancy and felt a little better about being right on track. This pregnancy is carrying a tad bit higher, and I definitely feel the little munchkin kicking me in my crotch, making me have to pee all the time, lol.

Anyway, hope all of your pregnancies are going smoothly! Just wanted to say hi and send some love!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1618 posts

@Miss Sarah: Baby girl!! So exciting!!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1618 posts

Happy weekend, ladies! Definitely feeling much better the last couple weeks - especially since starting ranitidine for my heartburn (which was likely causing the late nausea during the day).

Baby has been pretty active, mostly at night! It's been fun for DH to feel through my belly, even though sometimes he's skeptical and thinks it's my breathing. Then baby gives a big kick or punch to prove him wrong. Ha!

My baby shower is next month, so I'm super excited about it! Can't believe that 4 months from now, these little babes are gonna be in our arms Hope you're all doing well!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee