Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 Moms!

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: absolutely adorable!!! 😍😍😍😍

2. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yay for February babies! So excited for you.

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee:

4. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

When is everyone planning to take their maternity photos?

I’ll be doing mine alone. We’re waiting for some good snow and hope to take pics near a body of water also. Hoping it all works out!

5. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: we are doing ours in January. Photographer said one month prior to birth so hopefully all goes as planned!

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: I’m thinking I’m gonna end up doing mine in Jan just cause of the weather. Hopefully I have the energy!

7. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Just drank some "fruit punch." GD testing today... fingers crossed it comes back fine!

As for maternity photos, my mom is going to snap a couple of my sister and I at Christmas time since she is due in January and I'm February... but I doubt we'll do anything else. Sorry baby #2; I had two sessions with DD1.

8. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Just as an update, passed the GD test! Feeling relieved about that.

Everyone else doing OK?

9. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: that is great! I remember it being such a relief!

I’m doing good, 31 weeks tomorrow and it still in good shape, no uncomfortableness. Hoping it stays that way!!

10. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Miss Sarah: Congrats for passing!!! I did not. Which I expected since I failed with DS as well. I've been checking my blood sugar for about a week now. Nothing out of wack so far. Part of me thinks I just don't handle a large bolus of sugar well in the morning period, and I guess if that makes me a "diabetic" well then so be it, but time will tell if my numbers are as easy to control this time as last.

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: Yay for passing!!!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I've been feeling pretty good overall, but definitely have more daily crotch pain. It makes me feel like I get kicked down there several times a day, but baby is a major wiggler so that's a good distraction.

13. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Had my "32 week" ultrasound yesterday (I am 31+4 days today) and baby looks great! She is head down and 4.0 pounds. They said if she continues to grow at the rate she is, she should be right around 7.5 pounds if she arrives right around her due date. She even has some hair! I can't wait to meet her!

How is everyone else doing?

14. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: that's awesome to hear!! i don't get any more scans after the 20 week one as long as things are looking good, but I'd be so curious what baby looks like now.

I think I had Braxton-Hicks contraction last night. It almost knocked me on my ass because I wasn't expecting it, but it didn't last more than 30 seconds and it went away after I shifted. But holy hard uterus!

15. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Oh my gosh, I feel like I've been neglecting this board!! But honestly, I've had a LOT on my plate lately, personally, at work, with grad school, and all of my days are getting jumbled up. But less than 10 weeks to go - so I need to STOP stressing so I don't force myself into early labor.

While I tested negative for GD (yay!), my OB still wants to do a growth scan on baby at my 32/33 week appt. since my first was 9 pounds 2 ounces. So I'm super excited to see baby girl again in a couple of weeks!

@Mrs. Oreo: BH contractions are so weird!! They definitely can get intense, but nothing like the real thing!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

16. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Happy New Year mommas! We can officially say our babies are due NEXT MONTH! How are we all feeling?

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: happy new year to you and our fellow mommas!!!

I’m feeling achy and sore almost all the time. And today I got to say I was due next month lol, which was kind of freaky!

18. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Sorry I’ve been absent, I feel like time is flying and so much is going on! I’m doing great, 35 weeks and change now and cannot believe it is so close to the time we get to meet our daughter!!

I had my shower this past weekend and being the crazy person that I am, already out everything away and washed whatever I could. I am so ready for this baby!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LabradorLover: so excited for you!

20. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee:

Had my 36 Week Appointment today (technically 36 weeks this upcoming Saturday) and they said that due to my high blood pressure (even though I take medication and it’s totally controlled) they will most likely induce me at 39 weeks. I wasn’t aware of that so I was caught off guard but so excited! Crazy to think that I will have a baby in my arms in just 3 weeks!! They didn’t give me an actual date but holy cow!

21. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: Whoa! I would totally be super excited too! I've got 5 weeks yet to go, and I'm already over it and want to meet the little one so badly!

22. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LabradorLover: @Mrs. Oreo: OMG I can't believe we're getting this close. Except I'm totally over it (pregnancy), so I can believe it at the same time. I just bought a glorified pool raft with a belly hole in it on amazon because I can't get comfy on my side. I'll be 34 weeks on Saturday but DS came at 38 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed this one's the same.

I've been in slight panic mode because we went in for a "special" private 3d ultrasound before Christmas and she was frank breech. Not only did it cue the "breech panic" in my brain, but we couldn't see her face because her arms and legs were in front of it. Then we went back for a rescan last week and she was equally uncooperative in showing her face and her head moved from down by my right hip back up and over to my left ribs while the tech was trying to get a good picture. We go in for our last ditch effort rescan on Saturday... Good news is, I've confirmed with US on Monday and Tuesday that she is head down now. So all the fingers crossed she stays that way and we get some good 3d pics.

23. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Sorry I’ve been MIA! I feel like the days are super slow and flying by at the same time if that makes any sense!

@BadgerMom: how did your scan go? Did you get good pictures?? Glad to hear that she is head down now!

@Mrs. Oreo: I’m surprisingly not over pregnancy yet but can’t wait to meet my little one, too!

24. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

I've been MIA for awhile! Whoops! My newest nephew was born last Monday and then sickness (RSV and strep) has been circulating our family. My DD is now dealing with the brunt of it, but hopefully we'll all be better soon!

I had an unexpected 3D two weeks ago and attached the pic. Have another ultrasound in two weeks to confirm size. DD#1 was 9lb 2oz, so they are watching this one's size. I'm feeling ok, getting achy-er down below and starting to have some back pain. But mentally, I am NOT ready yet. Feeling overwhelmed actually by my "to-do before baby comes" list... hoping to feel more ready soon!

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: what a cutie patootie!!! curious to see how big baby is in a couple weeks!

My recent OB appt revealed that baby is breech (head down 2 weeks ago, they thought). So I have a version scheduled next week, which is a huge eye opener for me because even though it's rare, it could cause me to go into labor and have a c-section. Crossing fingers that's not the case!!

26. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Wow! I can't even imagine trying to prepare for baby next week!! Of course, it could happen for any of us at anytime now. Good luck with the procedure!

27. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: It's crazy! It gave me motivation to finally pack my bag, not just make a list of what to pack. So that's ready to go. Eek!

28. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Happy weekend, mamas!!

I had my version the other day and it was intense - and unsuccessful! Baby refused to move, so now I'm scheduled for a c-section for Feb 7th!

I have an OB appt next week, so we'll see if baby ever moves head down, but unlikely at this point. Especially since I can feel baby's head perfectly - not going anywhere. It's crazy to think that we'll definitely have this little one in our arms on a specific date. I'm excited more than anything!

How are the rest of you doing?!

29. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: exciting!!!

30. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: that is exciting!! I am definitely being induced on February 3rd with the thought of our little bean being born on the 4th! I’m a huge planner so having an end date in site is something I really like even though she could come before that. Only one more week of work, I can’t wait!!

I tend to get exhausted quickly but other than that, I’ve been pretty good. Can’t believe we will all be having babies soon!

31. cyntist

coffee bean / 42 posts

So many babies coming soon! I have a c-section scheduled for February 1, thanks to a very low-lying placenta, and little guy has strict orders not to come before then (37w exactly). I told him that he doesn’t need to try to “beat” his big brother, who was born at 37w

32. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: @LabradorLover: @cyntist: WOW! Quite the updates!! There will be at least three babies to celebrate on this board by next weekend!!

I have an ultrasound scheduled this Thursday. Baby girl is DEFINITELY laying transverse at the moment, as I can feel her spine almost perfectly horizontal at the moment. I hope she turns herself, but I can see a version being in the future for me too. She also has limbs facing inward, so it's harder to feel sharp movements... the panic sent me to the ER Wednesday night after I realized I hadn't felt her move all day. She's just being a little stinker. I will have to update again on Thursday after my appt!

Being just over 36 weeks, I am starting to feel chronic back pain and groin/pelvis pain - sometimes unbearable. I am physically ready for this baby to make an appearance. However, mentally, I am not ready to let go of my family of three status quite yet. I also have a lot to prepare for my sub at work. Teaching is a hard gig to leave for 12 weeks!!!

33. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: ugh that is scary but I’m glad everything turned out to be ok! I have an appointment too on Thursday and they are going to check me to see if I’m dilated at all. I’m nervous cause I’m not really sure what to expect! Can’t wait to hear about your appointment!

34. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@cyntist: Good luck with your c-section today!!

35. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@cyntist: Thinking about you!!!

36. cyntist

coffee bean / 42 posts

@LabradorLover: @Miss Sarah: thanks, ladies! Little boy is here, and recovery seems to be going well. He’ll meet his big brother later today!

37. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@cyntist: Yay!!! Congratulations! Glad you're recovering well - what a way to kick off the month!

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: Good luck tomorrow!! Will be thinking of you and your little one Hope it all goes smoothly!

@Miss Sarah: How was your ultrasound??? The last couple weeks have been almost unbearably painful for me as well - even shifting in bed is a painful task. I'm so over this!!

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: thank you!!

@cyntist: congrats!!!!

40. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LabradorLover: good luck tomorrow! Can’t believe your baby is almost here!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee