Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In 7/10

1. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@FaithFertility: A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...
    That's only just over 2 weeks! Very excited for you...it'll be here before you know it!!!

2. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

BFP
    Faithfertility: Due Date 12/17, saw heartbeat 5/1!
    LittleK
    Bhbee: saw heartbeat 5/22!
    Catchafallingstar: EDD 1/15/15
    EmilyE: BFP 5/12, saw sac on 5/20, beta #1: 79, beta #2: 226, beta#3
    TheReelDeal
    Happygal: BFP 5/15 beta #1: 36, beta #2: 238
    PastaAndPotato: BFP beta #1: 9.4, beta #2: 151, beta #3: 456!
    Snowdrop
    MrsTal: EDD: 2/7, Beta#1: 26, Beta #2: 89
    Mrs Bunchy: BFP 7/8/14, Beta #1: 44.2

Hanging Out
    Mrs. Polish: 6 month wait list for new doctor
    Septca
    TheSwissWifeStyle
    Mrs. PiƱata: using some essential oils and Vitex; seeing chiropractor and Naturopath; re-evaluating in Sept/Oct
    Leialou
    doxielove
    Kelli_Deluxe
    Sunshine1810
    PurplePumps: unmedicated cycle, then start IVF next cycle

TWW
    FliegepilzHut: ER on 6/29, 17 eggs!, 14 embryos!, POAS 7/15
    bluestripedbee: Femara, CD9 u/s 7/2, trigger 7/2, IUI 7/3 & 7/4!, POAS 7/17
    LindsayInNY: TTC "unmedicated" cycle
    lazypanda: HSG, unmedicated cycle

Treatments/Tests/Appointments
    alohaorchid: new RE appt in June
    MrsWin: baseline u/s on 7/6, start stims on 7/11, acupuncture 7/12
    Jenn23: IVF in late July
    Boopers: 7/8 u/s and WTF consult 7/15
    CupQuakeWalk: starting month 1 of new plan - Synthroid, clomid, estrogen, monitoring and TI
    GreenThumb: PIO injections start 7/10, IVF transfer 7/15
    Shutterbug: waiting for results
    Just_Ju: moving onto IVF in the fall (yay insurance!)
    Macintosh: start stims on 8/3, ER 8/14 for IVF with ICSI
    TTCbabyP: 2nd round of clomid
    babycanuck: starting daily u/s monitoring week of 7/7, EOD diagnostic testing 7/14
    Robyn_ZA: lap on 7/16, IVF consult 7/29
    Sunshine1810: WTF consult 7/18
    Warbler: will be setting up appt with RE for IVF with ICSI
    owlteach: RE appt 8/18
    Kelli_Deluxe: looking for new RE in AZ
    winter_wonder: Letrozole, IUI (waiting for +OPK), acupuncture

Life & Updates
    BhBee: new house, new car, and new life in Texas
    alohaorchid: brand new house being built, new job?
    doxielove: house hunting in the fall
    LindsayinNY: family vacation in July! DH not a carrier!
    Sunshine1810: new golden puppy Isis!
    Boopers: new job!
    TheSwissWifeStyle: getting new tattoo of koi and lotus; birthday month!
    owlteach: Europe 2016 with students
    Macintosh: bought a house and moving in July!
    lazypanda: Yosemite in the fall
    Mrs.Bunchy: new SUV
    bluestripedbee: Disney World in August!
    Kelli_Deluxe: seeing DH during long weekend and in September during fertile window before deployment; moving to AZ
    Warbler: road trip
    PurplePumps: FL trip!

@FliegepilzHut: @mrswin: @FaithFertility: thanks! everyone on here gets it when I have these moments of feeling down from TTC and the responses are so much better than people who don't understand IF and just tell me to "relax."

3. Robyn_ZA

grape / 78 posts

I was never a huge fan of school, probably the best part about going back for me was a new schoolbag and seeing buds

Today DH and I did the remaining bloods needed before our 1st IVF appt. We now have everything done and ready, which feels great Bring on the lap next week!

4. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

I loved getting new school supplies and a backpack !!!

Today I will be getting my 2nd hcg draw. Wish me luck!! I could throw up I'm so nervous. I have had left ovary pinching which freaks me out b/c that happened with my 1st m/c.

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrs bunchy: think of it as the babe snuggling in pain praying for you!

6. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@FaithFertility: haha thanks I should get my # this afternoon. !

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Robyn_ZA: Checking off your list Best of luck!

8. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Robyn_ZA: That's great! Will you start your cycle next month?

@mrs bunchy: FX for a good number for you today!

9. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@mrs bunchy:

10. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@mrs bunchy: good luck!

So much going on here. I'm praying to see a bunch of BFPs soon!

11. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

Thx girls!! Sitting at REs now waiting to be called back for blood draw. Eecck. Will update as soon as I bear something this afternoon

12. Robyn_ZA

grape / 78 posts

@FliegepilzHut: I sincerely hope so! Everything I've read so far says that it's best to work on TTC soon after the lap before the endo or other issues can get going again. I gave myself 2 weeks between the lap and IVF appt in the hopes that when I arrive for that first appt, we can get a schedule and get cracking!

@faithfertility - I've now run out of stuff to do to pass the time, argh! Sit and wait till lap, then sit and wait till RE appt.

13. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@mrs bunchy: best of luck!!! Hope you get your results fast and your mind can be put at ease!

AFM I'm off to get my iron "perfusion." Still don't know whether it's a shot or IV. I'm kinda hoping IV. But shot would be faster. Oh the joys of being not quite right.

14. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@mrs bunchy: Good luck with your beta today!

@Robyn_ZA: Good luck with your lap, I had one in Jan 2013 and it wasn't too bad.

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Have fun?! I hope the appointment goes well, keep us posted

15. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@lazypanda: Haha thank you! I hope so too! There are just so many unknowns that I am worried there won't be any answers at all. I am better if we know at least something and have a plan moving forward.

@FliegepilzHut: Thank you! You rock! I can't believe you did your PIO injection yourself! So impressed!

@Robyn_ZA: Good luck with your lap! I felt so much better once we had everything out of the way and could move on to IVF.

@mrs bunchy: FX for you!!!!

I am headed on a little Maine getaway this afternoon with a few friends and our moms. I can't wait to get in some time on the beach and relax

16. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Happygal: Me too! They seem to come in waves, don't they?

@Sunshine1810: Honestly, it wasn't bad at all...my bum was REALLY numb! Wishing you lots of fun at the beach!!!

17. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@mrswin: It was totally fine It was in IV, and I read my book the whole time. Yay for being a grown up.

@Sunshine1810: have a great time!

18. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@mrswin: That's awesome that your acupuncturist works with your clinics. At least where I'm from, things seem very separate.

@greenthumb: I can try to do a little more digging to see if I can find a better fit. Good luck with your FET!

@faithfertility: thank you!

@lazypanda: Thanks! The BabySitters Club brings back so many memories! I was obsessed with reading them in order!

@FLIEGEPILZHUT: Ugh, yes. I hope that I'm getting some benefits from acupuncture. Glad to hear the PIO went well! Nice job

@mrs bunchy: Thinking of you today. Hope all goes well.

19. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

I just got the call.
    beta #1 Tuesday: 44.2
    beta #2 Friday (today): 324

Ultrasound scheduled for next Friday the 18th to make sure things look good.. Then weekly ultrasounds until 8 weeks.

Phewwww.

I am officially 4 weeks 4 days.

I will continue with crinone until 10 weeks-

20. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@winter_wonder: I totally dotted my i with a heart for third grade b/c of Stacy from the Babysitter's Club. I loved Stacy.

@mrs bunchy: Phewwwww is right! So glad for the good news!

21. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@mrs bunchy: So happy for you!

@happygal: Your post cracked me up! This thread is like a trip down memory lane

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrs bunchy: Beautiful numbers

23. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@mrs bunchy: yay!

24. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@mrs bunchy: woohoo! Awesome #s!

@winter_wonder: me too! And I would have a hissy fit that they didn't have it in order so I would beg my parents to take me to the bookstore to find the missing book.

@Happygal: I loved Claudia! No wonder you & I get along! I always loved that Claudia was so creative & had such a love for sweets.

@Sunshine1810: Isis must be a nice distraction before next week's appt. Any new pictures of her?

25. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@lazypanda: Isis is a great distraction and my weekend getaway will be too! here's some new pics:

26. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

27. Shutterbug

grapefruit / 4703 posts

@Sunshine1810: she is soooo fluffy!!! You're giving me puppy fever

28. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@Sunshine1810: love!!

29. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@mrs bunchy: Yay! Great news! Keep on growing, LO!!!

@Sunshine1810: Awww.... SO cute!!!

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Sunshine1810: Ohhhh my word what a love!

31. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Sunshine1810: oh hi, gorgeous Isis baby puppy. I would love that distraction in my life, too!

@lazypanda: Claudia is really cool. Didn't she have diabetes? Memories are rushing back!

32. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@lazypanda: thanks for updating the list!! You are awesome for doing that. I always forget about that list until you post it.

@mrs bunchy: woohoo! That's wonderful!

@Sunshine1810: OMG! Hello there puppy dog!!! So freakin' adorable! Congrats! Does he have a name?

33. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Sunshine1810: Isis is growing so quickly! So adorable! I hope you have a great weekend!

@Happygal: I thought Stacy was the one who was diabetic because when Claudia found out she made sure to have healthier options for Stacy. I still have my collection of BSC books at my parents' house I think.

@bluestriped bee: you're welcome. It was @Happygal: who started it. I'm open to anyone updating it too. Less than a week before your testing date, did you get your progesterone test results already?

34. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@lazypanda: Oh, ok. We'll thanks for keeping up with it.
    I'm not on progesterone so I don't think I need it checked. My beta is scheduled on Thursday. It will be 14 DPO. It's currently 9 DPO trying to see if I can hold off on POAS. I know last month, I tested around day 11 or 12 and was a bit disappointed that I got BFN. Maybe that will keep me from POAS.

35. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: No pressure, but I saw you posted here..and was looking....
    Praying for you

36. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@lazypanda: Yep, Stacey was the one with diabetes. I couldn't help myself...I did a bit of googling lol! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baby-sitters_Club

37. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@bluestriped bee: I guess for my peace of mind and because I have anovulatory cycles, my RE has it as a regular test ordered for me. FX for you!

@winter_wonder: I totally clicked on that link & started reading through the Wikipedia, it brought back so many memories!

38. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@FliegepilzHut: are you testing at home today or will you just be waiting for tomorrow's beta? FX for you!!!

39. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

@Sunshine1810: Just want to snuggle your pup!! So precious! I'm anxious to hear what your RE has to say and recommend!!

@mrs bunchy: So glad you got great news!!!!

I used to LOVE reading The Babysitters Club books!!!

One week from today I think (assuming AF is on time) I will go for my baseline and start stims! This coming week can't go fast enough for me!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

40. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@Shutterbug: Haha she is so fluffy! I wish their fur stayed like that forever!

@mrs bunchy: Thanks So happy about your excellent numbers!!!

@FliegepilzHut: Thank you!

@FaithFertility: Thanks! She really is. Such a sweetie!

@bluestriped bee: Thank you! Her name is Isis. We named her after the dog in Downton Abbey, if you watch that show. FX for you!!!

@lazypanda: She is! DH took her to the vet on Saturday and she is 16.1 lbs. She was 8.1 lbs on 06/10/2014. I can't believe how much she has grown!!!

@Jenn23: Thanks!! I am anxious to hear what she has to say too. My appointment seemed so far away when I made it. I can't believe it's on Friday! I am starting to get nervous. How are you doing?? I'm so excited for your upcoming cycle!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee