Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In 7/10

1. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@lazypanda: Beta is actually Wednesday...and I might test tomorrow vs. Weds morning.... Not so very optimistic at this point...but 10day post-transfer (10pd5dt) may still be very early to see much in the way of symptoms , so there's that.

2. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Sunshine1810: Such a cute puppy!

@Jenn23: I'm excited for you to get started

3. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Jenn23: Wow! That's great! FX that AF starts on time!

@Sunshine1810: She is just lovely... How big are her parents...and how big do you expect her to be, eventually?

4. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@mrswin: Thanks

@FliegepilzHut: Thank you! Her father is big I am estimating around 100 lbs because he is bigger than my full grown American Standard Golden (82 lbs.). Mom is 60 lbs which is on the larger size for a female. I don't expect her to be too much more than 65 lbs, but we'll see. So far two of her sisters weighed in at 13.1 this weekend and Isis is 16.1...eeek!

5. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Sunshine1810: There will just be more of her to love! I want so badly to play with little baby Isis right now...

6. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Too bad you're not closer! She would love to play with you right now too! Right now she is asleep under my chair.

7. Jenn23

persimmon / 1085 posts

@mrswin: Thanks, I can't wait. Got the call Friday from my fertility pharmacy that all my meds are there and ready. Not looking forward to all the injections again. Been watching YouTube videos lately of injections trying to get myself pumped. I know, I'm crazy!

@FliegepilzHut: I'm very optimistic for you!!!! No AF, right? Thinking good thoughts for you!!!

8. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Sunshine1810: Awww.... Best distraction EVER!

@Jenn23: Thank you again! I'm glad someone is. So a lot of folks get AF while still on PIO? I guess I knew it was possible but really had no idea....

9. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Jenn23: Actually I have been finding that the injections haven't been too bad. The Gonal F pen is pretty easy but the lady doing blood draws this morning wasn't great

10. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

Omg. My REs office is the best. On progesterone for the time being and with insurance (because insurance is an ass and won't cover it) is $500 for 2 weeks!!! Ouch!!! My RE has been working really hard to put in a 5 day supply and use a $50 coupon with that so we will see what comes of that- AND just had me pick up 2 weeks from their office from the rep for free!!!!!!! Glorious day!! Stick tic-tac !!

11. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@mrs bunchy: Yay!!! What an awesome office! Thinking lots of good, sticky thoughts for you!

12. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

Yippee!!! (+ ???)

13. T.H.O.U.

wonderful clementine / 24134 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Congrats!!!!

14. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FliegepilzHut: whoo hoo! Oh my gosh, this has made my morning! I've been reading all the positive encouragement and have so hoped everyone is right! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!

15. doxielove

persimmon / 1388 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Congrats!!!!!!!!

16. Robyn_ZA

grape / 78 posts

@FliegepilzHut : HUGE CONGRATS! from here on

17. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Yaaaahhhoooooooooooo!! Congrats!

18. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@T.H.O.U.: @Happygal: Thank you ladies! I was only about 20% optimistic (80% defensively pessimistic) this morning when I tested...but it turned positive really quickly! For some reason, I was worried I was going to be the "exception"... Yay!!!

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Just beautiful! Congratulations!

20. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Wooo!!

21. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I'm 10DPO with brown CM stuff since 8DPO. So, as always, not optimistic, just waiting (despite this happening before my chemical BFP) for AF which will be the start of a new, Clomid/IUI cycle.

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mrs bunchy: That is awesome! Praying for you and that tic tac

23. Robyn_ZA

grape / 78 posts

I am so freaking out about my lap op tomorrow

I'm worried he finds another issue to add to our plate, and then I'm so not loving the idea of being knocked out with my legs spread I know they're Docs, they see plenty vaginas. But this is my only one and there will be new folks there who haven't seen it. ARGH. Am I being a daft woman?

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@LindsayInNY: Of course I hope it's leading to a BFP, but if not this cycle, I'm happy your moving to IUI next! Prayers and

25. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@FliegepilzHut: that is a beautiful line!!! Congrats!!

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Robyn_ZA: Sorry, I can imagine! Prayers for a great outcome and easy lap op

27. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Robyn_ZA: I had a lap in March--wall me if you have any questions! My biggest concern was "what if they find nothing?" I didn't want to go through all of that for no reason and be left with things unexplained. My recovery was pretty smooth. Just be prepared to be pretty bloated for a bit!

28. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@FliegepilzHut: will you head to the RE today for a beta? That is such a good looking line.

29. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@FliegepilzHut: YAY!!!! This just made my morning I am so happy to see that for you. Did you tell your DH?????

30. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Robyn_ZA: Try not to stress too much about it. I have no idea what happened when I was out but I know that then they put me under I was covered up and lying normally on the table. My was done through two small incisions in my abdomen and one in my belly button.

31. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@doxielove: @Robyn_ZA: @FaithFertility: @LindsayInNY: @PurplePumps: @mrs. bird: Thank you all so much! I have really loved having the support of the HB community during this process! Wishing you all the best!!!

@Happygal: My beta is tomorrow. I'll have it drawn locally...and sent to my awesome REs (who are far, far-- like ~5 hours --away)!

@LindsayInNY: I hope you can get off this ride soon! Hang in there!

@Robyn_ZA: "Trust the process." Hopefully they will find something that they can address to help you get pregnant soon! It helps me to just relax, almost pretend that I'm going to take a nap, before surgery/procedures with sedation. FX for you!

32. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@mrswin: I'm so glad! With a little luck, this will be your story, too. FX hard for you. I called him. He's very excited!!! (He wishes I would've waited until he got... home....but we talked through it last night, and he was understanding!)

33. Robyn_ZA

grape / 78 posts

We're doing the lap to do ovarian drilling/cauterisation and sort out the endo on my right ovary, as well as a d&c while he's at it. I know that it's going to seriously help our ivf success rates, but it's still so daunting.

Such literal blood, sweat and tears for us gals to have babies! I'm going to ask for one hell of a pre-med haha

34. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@mrs bunchy: That's great news!

@FliegepilzHut: I said it on the IVF thread but I am SO SO happy for you!!! Congrats!

@Robyn_ZA: Good luck with your lap tomorrow! Sending positive thoughts your way!

35. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Robyn_ZA: Lots of good thoughts coming your way!!! I'm sure they'll take great care of you!

@Sunshine1810: Thank you SO much!!!

36. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Congrats!!

As for me, yesterday I tested at 11 DPO and it was negative. I only tested because I had to take some muscle relaxers and pain meds yesterday. I slept on my back/neck wrong on Friday night and Saturday I had sore neck which got worse throughout the day. By Sunday, I could barely move my neck. I should have went to urgent care but I didn't. Monday, it was still really painful so I took a sick day to see the doctor. (I've had neck pain in the past but this was the first time it got this bad and lasted for so long. Guess this is one of the perks of being 30.) I'm on pain meds and muscle relaxers for now. I told the dr that I had an IUI about two weeks ago and he thinks using these meds should be fine. One of the meds is a class B and the other meds is a class C drug. I probably should have called my RE yesterday before I took the drugs, but I was in so much pain that I just wanted some relief. Hoping that saying that says until you get a BFP, you should be fine.

37. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@FliegepilzHut: yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Lucky socks for the win!

@LindsayInNY: I've got hope for the both of us that this is lucky month 20 for us! FX!

@Robyn_ZA: I hope your lap goes well!

@bluestriped bee: I'm sorry you're hurt. I've still got my FX for you!

38. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@bluestriped bee: Thanks! I think that's right...if it's happening, implantation should be nearing completion and nothing (shy of an abortifacient) should be harmful at this point. Hope you feel better soon!

39. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@lazypanda: Absolutely! Go Team Lucky Socks!!! Thanks, again!

40. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@FliegepilzHut: I hope it is my story too I have my lucky socks standing by and have worn them to every appointment so far!

@bluestriped bee: I hope your back/neck is feeling better. FX that you get a

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee