Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In 7/10

1. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@LindsayInNY: I understand, I temped for 26 cycles and then finally gave it us because it was wearing me down!

2. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@mrswin: I gave it up one cycle and then got mad when my O date was a little off. So it's basically second nature at this point.

3. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@bluestriped bee:

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@bluestriped bee: sorry, stay hopeful and keep going, somehow, some way it will happen!!! I pray it is now, or your next IUI!!!!!! Hugs!!!

5. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@mrswin: good to know! I'm hoping I'm pregnant and that it wouldn't be a chemical. A part of me wants to POAS already but it'd be a waste of money at this point.

@LindsayInNY: oh boo, I'm sorry about AF. I hope there's still a chance for a BFP, but if not I hope your first IUI will be successful!

@bluestriped bee: I'm sorry for the negative. FX that you had a late implanter or else that IUI #3 will be your "3rd times the charm" BFP.

6. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@FliegepilzHut: we are still with my obgyn. Not quite ready for an RE yet. She didn't mention the possibility of an IUI but maybe after we see the urologist that could become our best course of action.

@LindsayInNY: boo AF!!

@bluestriped bee: FX for your beta!

We have a urologist appt tomorrow. I'm glad we were able to get an appointment so quickly. Not sure what to expect though!

7. winter_wonder

persimmon / 1479 posts

@Boopers: Good luck with the appointment! I thought the appointment was helpful. I think the only thing that surprised DH was the prostate exam but it wasn't too bad for him (more awkward)!

8. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@mrswin: Hope you have a great weekend! Do you have anything special planned? How was your scan today?

@LindsayInNY: FX that AF shows soon!

@bluestriped bee: Everything crossed for your next IUI!

@Boopers: I see. Looking forward to hearing what the Urologist recommends!

My first beta was...328!!!

9. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Boopers: Wow, that is quick being able to get an appointment. I would still suggest you do an HSG before doing an IUI. When you see your OB again you should ask if she is able to monitor you with blood work and ultrasound during an IUI cycle and what happens if it is the weekend when you ovulate?

@lazypanda: LOL, try and wait a few more days before peeing on anything ok?!

@LindsayInNY: Murphy sucks!

10. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

Cross posting from the IVF thread: Had a monitoring appointment this morning. We are up to 10 follicles that are all between 10-14mm with a bunch more smaller ones that they didn't measure. Continuing with meds, I have another appointment on Friday. ER will probably happen on the 20th or 21st

11. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@FliegepilzHut: wow !! What an awesome #!! How far along were you with that #?!?

12. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@Boopers: good luck at tomorrow's appt!

@FliegepilzHut: woohoo! does that mean twins?

13. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@mrswin: That's wonderful!!! You will likely continue to recruit even more follicles!

@mrs bunchy: 12dp5dt...and we won't know for a couple of weeks whether it's 1 or 2 (apparently it could be either with that number)! How are you doing? Looking forward to hearing about your LO on Friday!

@lazypanda: We won't know until our U/S in approximately 2 weeks!

14. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Robyn_ZA: How are you doing, dear?

15. Mrs.Pinecone316

persimmon / 1316 posts

Hi! I am over in the IVF thread but thought I would join in here. I LOVED going back to school when I was younger. Mostly the new school supplies and outfits and seeing who was in your class. After the first week was done I was over it and didn't like school again haha.

AFM, today will be day 4 of stims in my first IVF cycle. More labwork today to follow my estrogen closely because it jumped up a lot and are worried about me hyperstimming. we will see..

16. Robyn_ZA

grape / 78 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Not too well sadly I've only just been discharged and arrived home. Doc founds piles of endo, aside from the right ovary endo we knew about, it was also on the left and right side of my pelvic wall as well as all over my bowel. Op was over 2 hours and more major than expected so he kept me overnight for monitoring and iv pain management.

I'm so so sore. And so disappointed with my body Have a post op check next Thurs at which we'll also take bloods to see if the ovary blasting deceased my androstenedione.

So much for the in and out quick little lap I was expecting!

17. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Robyn_ZA: I was coming to check in on you and see how it went. I'm sorry you're experiencing a lot of pain--I hope that they hooked you up with good pain killers and you have someone to help you out.

Did they rate your endo? If it can be encouraging to you, I know @catchafallingstar: had level 4 endometriosis and was also in major pain afterwards, but she got pregnant soon after and is due in January.

18. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Yay! That's a great number!! So happy for you!

@mrswin: Great news!!!!

@Mrs.Pinecone316: FX that you don't hyperstimulate!!

@Robyn_ZA: So sorry you are in so much pain and they found all that endo! I have had a couple of friends get pregnant soon after their lap though. I hope they were able to get a lot of it!

19. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

I never pee so much in my life as when I'm on AF watch. No changes yet. Same spotting stuff. I wake up convinced she's about to arrive and nothing. Today is 12DPO and I really don't want to test but I might tomorrow if nothing changes in case I need to get to the doctor's office before the weekend. Ugh.

20. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@FliegepilzHut: I'm doing good! Really wanting to feel more yesterday at work I would have random boob pinches that would last a min or so. Hopefully they are growing

21. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@Robyn_ZA: I'm glad that they kept you longer to make sure they could manage your pain and that you were doing alright. I'm sorry they found a lot of endo but I assume they were able to clear most of it out. Let us know how your follow up goes

@LindsayInNY:

22. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Mrs.Pinecone316: How high did your estrogen level get after your first 3 days? I hope they can scale back your stims adequately to cool things down a bit!

@Robyn_ZA: Rats... I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Just rest up right now, stay hydrated, and take pain meds as you need to stay reasonably comfortable! Hopefully cleaning up that endo and doing the ovarian drilling will make a big difference for your IVF cycle!

@Sunshine1810: Thanks! FX for a good appt for you tomorrow!

@LindsayInNY: Still so early...but just maybe? FX for you!

@mrs bunchy: That's good! I hear you on the "wanting to feel more"... How many weeks are you now?

@mrswin: Thinking of you and all those awesome little follicles!

23. Sunshine1810

pear / 1556 posts

@FliegepilzHut: Thank you!

24. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@FliegepilzHut: I dunno... I'm 12DPO and AF usually arrives today or tomorrow, if not earlier. My temp dropped to just above coverline yesterday which usually means AF arrives the next day and temp is down. Well, this morning temp was back up a bit but I also woke up really warm so who knows.

25. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Sunshine1810:

@LindsayInNY: I'd forgotten you mentioned you were temping... Nothing to do but wait another day or two, I guess...

26. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee