Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2013 Due Dates

1. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

I really don't think I should be posting yet. But I got a BFP this morning after my first IVF. I've had a chemical before, so I have no illusions that this is for sure it, but I sure hope so!

My EDD is January 17th...unless it's twins!

2. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: I am so so happy to see you here! I know it's been a long road for you.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9!

3. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Oooh, I hope it is!! You totally deserve this, so congratulations!!! Wishing you a sticky baby!!!

4. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: fingers crossed for you!

i just got my BFP yesterday! FF estimated my due date at January 15th. i keep saying "if" to DH... "if this is it" "if this baby sticks" and i just can't get out of the head space of being cautiously excited. i'm not anxious necessarily, but i guess i'm waiting for the other shoe to drop? i don't know why even because this is our 1st month TTC and my mom never had any miscarriages, so I don't have any compelling reason to believe that this ISN'T it.

i need to call and get info for an OB from my PCP to set up my first appointment! maybe that will make it more real and i will start leaving behind the negativity?

5. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@birdofafeather: Congrats.

@Mrs Green Grass: Congrats. Wishing you all the best. So glad you're joining us. When's your first beta. I just had my third beta today and the numbers are very good. I get my first OB ultrasound at the RE on the 16th.

6. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@kayakgirl73: Thanks!

My first beta is on Friday.

7. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: I hope you get great numbers.

8. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: omg yay! I just saw you posted on this thread and realized i hadnt seen you around for a while! Was hoping you had a bfp! So psyched for you -- hoping for all the best!

9. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@hellobeeboston: I was sticking to the weddingbee TTC boards and blogs because this site is so baby-centric. It was too much for me!

10. sulli301

pear / 1764 posts

@oliviaoblivia: congratulations!!! I am a december mamma but just wanted to say woooohoooo

11. heartsnsunshine

cherry / 165 posts

I got my BFP this week and according to FF my due date is Jan 18th!! I haven't called the GYN/OB yet... I'm going to wait till this weekend is over with family! So exciting!

12. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

any of you going to tell your families this weekend even though it's early?

DH wants to wait, but i'm really close to my mom and i can't imagine going out for dinner with her and my dad on saturday night and not telling them! i also think it's going to be hard to not order wine and have them suspect. would rather surprise them completely then have them guess earlier!

13. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

@heartsnsunshine: Congratulations!!!!

14. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@heartsnsunshine: congrats!!

15. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@birdofafeather: We already told our parents, they at least our moms knew that we were undergoing IF treatment and had been on meds and had a procedure (IUI). No real way to surprise them.

16. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@kayakgirl73: I'm glad you had the support! I bet they are over the moon! Are you doing anything else for mothers day?

@heartsnsunshine: Congrats!

17. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

I've told a bunch of people, mostly because they knew I was going through IVF. I just tell them to be cautiously optimistic for me.

Beta is in 2 hours...I'm pretty anxious for the results!

18. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: you're in our prayers! fingers crossed for great Beta results!

19. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: Good Luck. Prayers. Waiting for the beta was awful. I was starting at my desk phone and if I had to go to the bathroom I took my cell with me and I would have answered it in the stall if it came to that.

20. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

Thanks ladies! I won't find out the results until 3-5 pacific time, but it's done.

And it was the very most painful blood draw I've had in this entire process! Ow.

I was also hoping I would get to tell someone in the office that I was pretty sure I was pregnant, but no one asked (which I'm sure they don't do to not upset people) and so I didn't say anything.... : (

21. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: I hope your doc came back with good Beta numbers.

22. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

Sorry, I forgot to update! It was 233 so very good. I'll have a repeat tomorrow.

23. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

Good numbers!

24. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

Our first appointment isn't until June 4. I feel like I'm stuck in yet another agonzing wait!! AAAHH!! So far, ttc and pregnancy feels like one big hurry up and wait!

25. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

Apparently my EDD is January 19. I was going to wait to join this board, but considering I am feeling queasy if I don't eat every three hours, this is starting to feel real! So I joined. Hi everyone!

I'm waiting to hear if a midwife team will take me on and I don't know if in the meantime I should call my family doctor...? I'm a bit in limbo.

26. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@Jumpingjacks: Congrats.

27. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Jumpingjacks: Welcome!

28. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Jumpingjacks: welcome and congrats!

29. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@eiko2010: I hear you!

I have my second beta tomorrow (hoping for something around 1000) and then my first ultrasound after May 29th since I'm under the care of an RE. It'll be nice to see things early, but I'm also really nervous because I've heard the the first ultrasound (when it's that early) can sometimes be unclear.

30. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

I had my first ultrasound yesterday with the RE, they said I was six weeks three days. We were able to see the SAC and the heartbeat. It was really neat. I have another ultrasound with the RE on May 30th and then my first OB appointment June 8th. From internet calculators I had my due date as January 9th, but the RE's office gave me January 7th as my due date.

31. lemondrop

bananas / 9118 posts

I just wanted to say congrats to all you ladies (especially @kayakgirl73: @Mrs Green Grass: I've been rooting for you guys for some time)!

A year ago this week we found out that we would become a family of 3- so exciting! It is amazing how much life can change in a year, it is hard to remember what life was like before our boy arrived in January, we are having so much fun!

Anyway, wishing you all happy, healthy pregnancies, can't wait to read your stories in January!

32. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@lemondrop: Thank you.

33. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@lemondrop: Thanks : ) It is crazy how fast it all goes once it happens!

34. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

How are you ladies feeling? Any updates?

It's 7:45 here and I'm thinking about going to bed. This fatigue is ridiculous!
    My morning sickness came in this week. yay. It's starting to feel more real. For the first few days there I kept expecting my period to come.

I hope you all are feeling better than I am.

35. Rubies

hostess / eggplant / 11068 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I absolutely remember the fatigue. I would be in bed by 8 at the latest...It's crazy!

36. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I'm feeling good, but definitely tired. Just getting up from my nap. I have to host my sister's shower this weekend and need to clean my house tonight : (.

37. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: good for you cleaning the house, I'm in bed already. I saw on WB that your second beta was good, congrats.

@Rubies: DH has been home for three days and between his jet lag and my fatigue we've been asleep the whole time.

38. kayakgirl73

clementine / 750 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I feel awful really really tired and I have horrible nausea. I fell asleep on the couch last night after dinner, I was so nauseous I had to sleep or hurl. Smells really get to me especially if the cat goes in the box. The Cat is very old and no longer covers his messes in the box. Ugh. I just hope he keeps using the box.

39. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

@oliviaoblivia: I'm feeling quite tired and am going to bed early every night. All I want at this very moment, in fact, is a nap. I've been having some mild cramps about once every two days. No nausea, but I feel kind of 'ick' if I haven't eaten in the last few hours. Oh -- and I fell down the stairs on Wednesday.

Apparently falling the down is not as bad as we are led to believe by the media (although I still don't recommend it!). I went to the doctor and he said it would be unusual for the embryo to be impacted by a fall this early. It's pretty well protected in there. So I'm good, except for a sore tail bone!

40. Jumpingjacks

apricot / 426 posts

Is anyone exercising? What are you doing for physical activity?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee