Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2013 Due Dates

1. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

congratulations to the new mamas, and excited for those who are about to deliver!

little E was born january 17 at 8:12pm, weighing in at a little over 8 pounds. i'm 5'2", so i'm not quite sure how he all fit in there.

2. pl0508

GOLD / grapefruit / 4007 posts

@heartsnsunshine: eeeek all that hair ! so precious!

@edelweiss: he is such a doll - congrats mama!

3. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@edelweiss: Awww what a great pic. ADORABLE!!!

4. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@edelweiss: yay! congrats momma! he's a doll! i love his little face! R makes a similar face and i just want to squish her cheeks!

5. Mrs. Chalk

GOLD / apricot / 315 posts

Hi there! I wasn't a poster on the boards before joining Hellobee as a blogger, but I'm hoping to join in on this thread now, if you'll have me.

Little Eloise was born January 4, a little peanut at 7lbs 4oz. (Peanut compared to her big brother, at least, who was almost nine pounds when he was born!). I hope to write up the birth story soon and post it, but in short, it was a fast fast fast natural hospital birth.

Nice to meet you all!

6. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@edelweiss: congratulations! Isn't it remarkable how they fit in there!

@Mrs. Chalk: We're thrilled to have you! Eloise is my goddaughter's name. Love it! I'm looking forward to you birth story.

7. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@edelweiss: What a sweetheart!

@Mrs. Chalk: Welcome! Come join our postpartum group, too!

8. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@Mrs. Chalk: Hi! Congrats on your new little one

I had appointments all day today. Everything looks good, so we're still holding out on an induction. I'm 41 weeks today.

I did an acupuncture induction, a chiropractic induction, and my doctor did a membrane sweep. I'm 2cm and 50%. I'm not thrilled with the 50%, but it's 100% up from 10 days ago, so at least I'm moving forward.

The U/S tech said the baby weighs "at least" 8 lbs. And we could see some hair!

I know all of you, besides rescuemom, have moved on from this board to the pp one, but I thought I'd post anyway :).

9. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@Mrs. Chalk: WELCOME!!!

@allison: Dang it! I gasped when I saw you posted on here. I was really thinking I was going to see a baby pic!!
    Good to hear there was some progress though. 40 weeks this week for me. Ugh!

Its def getting quiet on this board. Very ready to join the other one!!

10. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@allison: @Rescuemom10: the board may be quiet, but I'm still here cheering you on - come on babies!

11. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@edelweiss: congratulations, he is adorable!

@Mrs. Chalk: welcome to our board and the blog! Fellow Pennsylvanian here.

@allison: I hope you see some progress soon!

@Rescuemom10: thinking of you and hoping the baby arrives soon!

12. pl0508

@Mrs. Chalk: what a precious name! I love it! Welcome!

@allison: @Rescuemom10: still checking in on you ladies!!! You will meet your babies so SOON!

13. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@oliviaoblivia: @dagret: @coacheswife123: Thanks, y'all. I hope everything with your new babies is going well! You'll have to show me the ropes once I get there myself.

14. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Mrs. Chalk: welcome to the boards too! I'm the one with Rowan Eloise and I also had a really fast natural hospital delivery!

@allison: @Rescuemom10: We're cheering you on!! The 31st is my birthday and also Justin Timberlakes. Totally a great January date!

15. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

Thanks EVERYONE! You are all too sweet!

Hope this little girl gets the hint here soon other wise we are getting close to having a Feb. baby. My Birthday is Sat (the 2nd) and everyone keeps saying she is going to come that day. I think they all jinxed me.

16. JessiBee

kiwi / 733 posts

@allison: @Rescuemom10: Just popping in from the February board to cheer you two on! You're certainly welcome to come chat with us, even while keeping your January identities (and hopes for babies still this month!). The February board is definitely abuzz with anticipation and late-pregnancy discomfort!

17. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@JessiBee: That's really nice of you to offer! I probably will pop in and commiserate a bit

18. lolabee

kiwi / 662 posts

I meant to pop by the other day as well, @Rescuemom10: @allison: hope your LO's decide to make their appearance into this world soon. Wishing you wonderful labor and deliveries!

19. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

@JessiBee: thanks! It's def looking like she is going to be a Feb baby,

@allison: how you doing?

@lolabee: Thank you. Hopefully soon!!!

Saw the doc today. He was able to strip my membranes today. We will see. So far just lots of cramping. He wants to induce if she is not here by the 6th. I really don't want to be induced so hope she comes on her own before then.

20. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@Rescuemom10: Oh, come on, Baby Rescue!

@allison: Hope your're doing well!

Thinking of you both and going to hear news soon!

21. Rescuemom10

pear / 1965 posts

I get horrible reception and Internet at the hospital and will update more later. 34 hrs of labor. Few bumps along the way, and some concerns which led to having a c section but Annabelle Aline graced us with her arrival today. The sweet doll wants to be so much like her mommy she came on my Birthday. Best birthday gift ever. We are exactly 29 yrs and ONE minute apart. We are so blessed and both doing fine.

22. pl0508

@Rescuemom10: oh how wonderful! Congratulations mama!!! I know she is a precious doll - love the name!!! See you on the Jan postpartum thread!

23. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@Rescuemom10: Hooray! 29 years and 1 minute - hoe cool is that?! I live her name. Congrats!

24. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Rescuemom10: yay!! How fun! I thought it was cool that DD was born in the same month as me, but that is just so fun!

25. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Rescuemom10: best birthday present ever! Congratulations!

26. shoemama

cherry / 175 posts

@Rescuemom10: what an amazing bday present!! congrats. Love her name!

27. JessiBee

kiwi / 733 posts

@Rescuemom10: Congratulations!!

28. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@Rescuemom10: congratulations!!

29. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

@Rescuemom10: congratulations! so glad everything turned out okay, and what a treat to share a birthday with your sweet little girl!!

30. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@allison: Just checking in to see how you're doing. We're all thinking of you!

31. allison

pear / 1895 posts

Hi! Sorry it's taken me so long to update. Elijah James was born on Feb 2nd! 8 lbs 9 oz, 20.5 inches long. He's incredible.

My labor was intense, long, and exhausting. I'll have to write up a more detailed story, but basically I was in labor for 36 hours, baby crowned for 45 minutes (!), but I was able to accomplish my goal of a natural, med-free birth. I've had a few complications as the result of my long, hard labor, unfortunately. Recovery is a bitch, but I'll make it.

@Rescuemom10: Congratulations! What date is your/her birthday? The 2nd, also?

32. JessiBee

kiwi / 733 posts

@allison: YAY!!! Congratulations mommy, and welcome to the world, Elijah James!! He looks perfect, in spite of his prolonged entrance into the world.

33. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@allison: what a sweetheart! Congratulations!

34. pl0508

@allison: ohhhh really really precious! Congrats !

35. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@allison: OMG, 45 minutes?! You are amazing, mama! Congratulations!

36. Mrs. Chalk

GOLD / apricot / 315 posts

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I am loving all the little squish pictures. Is anyone still pregnant?

37. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@allison: woo hoo! congrats mama! I love the name elijah! you're a champ! 36 hours!?!

@Mrs. Chalk: i think all the january babies have arrived!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee