Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 Mamas

1. lilyofthewest

pear / 1578 posts

@thepicklemonster: I dunno! I'm around, but not posting much here because *crickets*

2. Raspberry

kiwi / 546 posts

@thepicklemonster: @lilyofthewest: I had chalked it up to most of us already have kids, so it’s not our first rodeo.

Maybe it’s because I’m older but I have found this pregnancy way more uncomfortable, anyone else?

3. thepicklemonster

cherry / 232 posts

@Raspberry: YES!!! I am 24w5d right now and feel the discomfort that I felt at around 34+ weeks last time.

4. lilyofthewest

pear / 1578 posts

@Raspberry: @thepicklemonster:
    I looked through the thread and realized there are only 11 of us...at least 2 of whom don't seem to actually be active on hellobee. So, that probably contributes too. There were 20+ mamas in my April 2015 thread, all of whom were very active on the bee.

I'm definitely more uncomfortable earlier on this time around. I didn't have much heartburn until 30+ weeks with my first, but, it has already been going strong for over a month now. And the intercostal and oblique hernia that my first ripped open is bothering me already. This baby also spends most of its time breech or transverse, which is not the most comfortable.

5. SteelerGirl

cherry / 128 posts

I feel like this is a pretty boring part of pregnancy. I'm not super huge or uncomfortable yet, all the diagnoses and "finding out" stuff has already happened. Now it's just a waiting game. I find myself forgetting that I'm pregnant sometimes!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee