Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I know! My body is so messed up! I have NO Clue what is going on. πŸ˜–. I. Just. Can't.

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

So against my better judgement, I bought a 2 pack of FRER. I wanted to know I was out once and for all. Took the test after a 2.5 hour hold and get a freaking super squinter. Now I don’t know what to think. Crazy pants over here too.

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

I couldn’t get a great pic, and I’m sure it’s an indent or something, but of course now I’m driving myself crazy again. Why does ttc suck so badly? Sorry- rant over!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see what you're talking about, but does it have pink to it at all in real life? I can't tell.

and welcome to the club of crazy pants! my ovary has spasmed at least 3 more times.

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see it but hard to tell if it's an evap. I've had a few FRERs look like this lately (that were definitely negative) Fingers crossed it's the start of something!

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: hopefully this is the start of a

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: it’s strange but it only had pink at the bottom. The rest just looked grayish to me.

Maybe the ovary spasms are a good sign something is happening in there! I sure hope so. Thanks for tweaking!

@Skinnycow: I’m sure it’s negative, but now I’ll wonder until I can retest tomorrow morning πŸ™„

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: yea, I could see some color at the bottom of the line, but not all of it. fingers crossed for you!

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I can't tell from the picture if it is a VVVVVF-BFP or an evap. I REALLY want to say BFP bc I know how very much you want it to be but I can't with 100% accuracy. Maybe tomorrow it will be a stronger line? I'm hopeful.

10. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I'm sorry to read it's been tough for you guys.

@StarLitSky: Thanks for asking, but no good news from me either. 13 dpo today and spotting more than before. AF will be here tomorrow. I'm not sure about todays temp. I woke up too early and took my temp, it was a bit lower than yesterday. I used the temp adjuster and the new temp was a bit higher than yesterday. I don't know how much to trust the adjusters. No matter though, I'm expecting my temp to fall below cover line tomorrow morning with all the spotting I have had today.

@Jessiemuller88: I definitely see a line but I'm no good at telling the difference between an evap and a BFP, never having seen any myself. I'm hoping it's the real deal though. Fingers crossed!

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Does alcohol raise or lower BBT? Asking because I think after having gotten ANOTHER BFN month, I would like to splurge (aka "drown my sorrows." ). Some sites say it raises it, some lowers. I'm looking for personal evidence. Thanks in advance, ladies.

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: it only effects it the day of. So I'd indulge and not worry about it!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you! I needed to read that.

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: It raises mine for a day. Have some alcohol - I'm having wine to drown my sorrows too!

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

AF has arrived

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@skinnycow: Feel free to start the Aug board so we can all start jumping on I'm right there with ya with the wine.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mamabear87: Thank you again for the response - I REALLY needed the wine. πŸ·πŸ‘

@skinnycow: @yellowbeach:
    Cheers and glad you ladies were able to join in spirit ... although our reason was a bit of a bummer. πŸ˜•

I had a nice (9-oz) glass of merlot (* a bit larger than the standard but, oh well), a gf grilled cheese sandwich and a handful of salt and vinegar chips. All comfort foods that I normally don't eat but did JUST to drown my sorrows and welcome in a new month. No AF yet but, with those dropping temps and another BFN, it seems inevitable. My due date would have been April Fool's Day. Seems appropriate. Lol. Oh, well, onto making a late April/early May baby! Good luck, ladies!

@Jessiemuller88: Any news, hun?
    @Paradundrum: How are things holding up on your end?
    @Sams Mom: You always give it straight ... Do you think I should ask hubby to get his "stuff" checked again? His last check was 2 years ago then a year before that (* we had discussed a vasectomy because I had complications with my c-sections and he was initially afraid I may die if I had another but we both wanted another baby - conflicted - SO he was checked anyway and never got the V) but if I'm checking clear (and he just turned 40 in Dec), shouldn't I urge him back? Count and morphology change with time (along with many other factors) so I worry. What do you think?

18. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: It's cd 1 today.
    I'm feeling much better than last cycle though. The community here has been a huge help.

I had a dream several years ago that I had a baby boy and someone asked, when his birthday was. I said it was May 31st. Hopefully I will get some good news in the end of this cycle or the next.

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I'm glad you find "Hellobee" helpful. I enjoy being part of this community as well, especially since I do not have the most extensive support system for ttc at this time. The ladies here are warm, supportive, non-judgemental, and more than happy to share their vast expanse of knowledge on ANY topic. 😊

In my experience, as well as from hearing other women's experiences - dreams can, indeed, be foreboding. With that in mind, I wish you the absolute best of luck for a May baby!

20. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I am out as of yesterday.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mdf106: I'm so sorry! 😟 AF is the worst.
    I'll see you on the August POAS boards. F'x for a beautiful May baby!

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, one day late according to Ovia and SmileReader but I should begin tomorrow according to FF. REALLY confused. I entered ALL the same data in all 3. I'm just assuming each has a different logarithm or way to predict AF off of previous cycles. I also think my longer cycles (* READ as CLOMID cycles) have confused the apps. πŸ˜‚. Incidentally, I am suffering through the longest, slowest temperature decline -to-AF know to man. LOL. (Affixed) Four days descending (s-l-o-w-l-y) and still WAY over my coverline. At this rate, the new cycle will never begin. 😡😱 #SuspendedInCycleStagnation

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I would have him checked again due to age, and if maybe he's not as healthy as he was when you conceived your daughter and son? FWIW it seems like male issues tend to be easier to fix than female issues... At least from what I've read.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you. I agree. I was just hoping I wasn't being "too much" (READ as: obsessive) in thinking maybe having his swimmers tested a 3rd time would be a good idea. πŸ˜‚. Needed that 2nd opinion before committing to ask the hubby.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: When was his last semen analysis?

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Approximately 2 years ago. (And then, the one before that was in March 2015 when he was exploring the idea of vasectomy bc I had complications from the sedation meds and they ran into a "critical issue" with me so he became scared of having any more. He got over that quickly. Lol.)

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Is anyone here who is already out for July willing to start the August POAS thread? I need something to look forward to. I'd do it myself, but I started our December 2018 Moms group and then had to TFMR. A little superstitious now.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

PLEASE someone take it! I don't mind doing it, but I'm feeling extra overwhelmed lately! Do it for @yellowbeach: !!!

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Just logged on to this. πŸ’»
    I can take the August boards if you (or someone else) will take the September boards. I absolutely understand being burnt out so I'll try and take some of it off of you for now. Of course, I can't promise I will do as well as you do on them... I've only been a "bee" for about 3 mos. πŸ˜‚ I think I may use this month as a template, if you do not mind.πŸ˜‰

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I just set it up.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Some serious cramps atm and JUST started spotting. Expecting AF later this evening or by morning. πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ‘Ž#NoAprilFoolsBabyForMe #OnToCycle33 #SoOverIt

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: of course I'll hop in for the September board if need be.

I've only been here since March, but feels like longer.

Ugh, bummer about the spotting!
    ------------------------------------

My friend that has done a couple rounds of 150 said it was pretty terrible for her too with the after ovulation ovulation pain. So I might be out this month too for all the extra side effects

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I called the nurses' line and they called my OBGYN to put in my Clomid 50 for tomorrow @ Walgreens ... He's wants me to continue starting on day 5.
    If this cycle doesn't work, will you reduce the dose again or move onto Femara instead OR combine [either Clomid or Femara] with injectables? I'm pulling for you right now and want to see your BFP! ... I can't stand the side effects I get, but yours are substantially worse and I do not envy you.

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Negative FRER this morning. Cramping now and waiting for AF. I’m going to take a break from ttc for a while. I’m so over being consumed by it. I hope I log into HB in the near future and see all of y’all with BFP’s 😊 thank you all for your continuous support and baby dust to all 😘

35. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: @yellowbeach: I'll take September if needed Sorry, didn't login until just now!

36. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm sorry

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry to read this but I absolutely understand. TTC becomes all-consuming and is difficult. I'm pretty close to taking a break as well. Anyway, I'll miss seeing you on the board. πŸ’œ

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Thank you! I don't mind doing boards but I know things are going to pick up for me in September so IDK if I would be able to keep up with updates. You are awesome!

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

(🎡 Queens' "Another One Bites the Dust" playing in the background 🎢)

HUGE temp drop. AF in full swing ... I'm OUT!

... Steps back, Mic drop. 🎀
    (*Silently sobbing on the inside 😒*)

P.S. I hope no one finds my humor insensitive; honestly, making fun of myself and the fact I can't "do this thing" that seems so easy for so many others is one of the ways I'm able to cope and move on to the next cycle ... That, and trying to keep positive that it WILL happen [someday].

40. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: @Kaohinani: sorry ladies lots of hugs for you!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee