Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@skinnycow: my cycles have been all over the place too! so frustrating when TTC!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: another OPK and no line, hardly even a control

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Copy post * sorry*
    πŸ˜•

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Skinnycow: @SamsMom: @JessieMuller88: @MDF106: @Paranundrum: @Lahela017: @MamaBear87: @StarLitSky:
    (I hope I didn't forget anyone.)

Ladies - thank you for the updates! πŸ’œ Sorry I couldn't respond sooner but my company had to leave yesterday and then my son fell ill. The day before he had started with the sniffles and coughing the same as my bestie's little boy ... Then gastro issues hit. I don't think they are related. Anyway, the day went to H*ll in a handbasket quickly. πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚

@Mamabear87: - I know we had discussed your grandfather before and I told you my [similar] experience and wished you condolences for the situation at the time, but, please accept my sincerest apology for your loss at this time. Losing a loved one is hard even when it is expected. You will be in my thoughts.

Part 2 of post:
    RANT (not crazed ... I promise πŸ˜‰) -

I think I'm going to wait to the 23rd(ish) to test again. Maybe even to the 25th if I don't get AF. I don't really want to see another stark white HPT. Also, please note, I'm only on CD 22/11 DPO (3 weeks, 1 day) so having short cycles throws everything out of whack.

Onto mini-rant about this cycle:
    I'm perplexed by this cycle. Last cycle, I had every progesterone -induced "pregnancy -like" symptom known to man in the days leading up to AF and was even late for AF! THIS cycle, I can't even get sore boobs for longer than 2 days before it disappears or cramping longer than 15 minutes! (* I can't tell if I'm complaining about that or not either! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). I've got [basically] nada. My bbt chart looks cool ... Oh, and today, my temps are still up (* @ 98.20 from yesterday's 98.22 after the HUGE dip the day before.). The only things I have going on are (1) bloat, and (2) watery cm. I have been checking opks "just in case" even though my bbt has confirmed a thermal shift. *shakes head* With my son ( and daughter) nausea was my first telltale sign. I usually get it early. I tested at 9 dpo (3 weeks, 5 days) with my son (* my cycles were longer before each subsequent c-section) and got a BFP. I assume no nausea, no BFP for me. This must be another BFN month. IDK. I'm so confused πŸ˜•.

Incidentally - What happened to this month?! We were on a roll with all the lovely ladies getting their well-deserved BFPs and now, we have all entered the "twilight Bermuda triangle wacky cycle zone" this second half! Ugh! Have we stalled?!? When is the full moon?! 😡😱 If I can't get my BFP, I want one of you ladies to get yours!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I'm 3-4 dpo and had a crazy vivid dream last night, don't ever have them during lp except when I was pregnant with my little. And my temp has jumped up really high the last 2 nights. Hoping so much!

@Kaohinani: Thank you. We're leaving on a trip so haven't read your whole post but will come back ☺

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: No problem, get back to it whenever. πŸ˜‚ ... It's a novella.

Oh, I'm so hopeful for you! πŸ’œ

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

So I broke down and took a wondfo. Not sure if I just have line eyes or if something is actually there. I’m 10 or 11 DPO. What do y’all think?

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m so sorry to hear about your grandpa. You are in my thoughts.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I want to say, "yes" for you so badly but I can't tell if I see anything or if it is the dye streaks. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­. I even tried an inversion on my phone and I was able to kinda see 2 lines plus the control ... so 3 total. Which isn't exactly a negative but, it's not a true positive, either. I'm so, so, SO SORRY. I'm thinking the test didn't photograph well and is "inconclusive" at best. Try again tomorrow, maybe? Best of luck , cycle buddy!

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you! I know I’m grasping at straws here. I was just so excited it wasn’t stark white πŸ˜‚ I want to see your BFP on the 23rd!

11. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Temp still high, still spotting, and BFN. Ugh.

12. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I see it but agree that it's streaky. Fingers crossed!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I am SO scared to take one (especially since I'm home alone with the kids) ... If it is positive, I have to keep it to myself (with the exception of sharing with you all) until hubby returns BUT if it is BFN, I'm going to have to act like nothing is wrong (again ... another cycle) so my kids don't think mommy is having some sort of emotional breakdown. πŸ˜‚. IDK, I may just wait and see if AF shows first. We will see if the POAS bug 🐜 bites me early or not. πŸ˜‰

14. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Jessiemuller88: That is what my BFP looked like on a Wondfo at 9/10 DPO with this pregnancy. I took a FRER and it was positive. Maybe test tomorrow morning with a FRER?

15. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I totally understand. The fear of a negative is REAL. When does your hubs get home?

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: oooooo you just gave me so much hope! Definitely going to buy a pack today!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Aw, skinny, I'm holding out for you! Spotting isn't a period. I have a friend of whom I have known since HS and she spotted a light "period" for 3 months. She tested BFN the first month she began to bleed. Come to find out: She WAS pregnant. She went to the doctor for bloating, headaches, and dizzy spells to find she was about 3.5 months along! She never tracked her bbt but went off of cm and cp. The 3 weird period cycles were how her body had reacted to the increasing levels of Progesterone and HCG! Who'd have "thunk?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So, simply, I'm keeping my F'x for you and hoping for good news.

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: Great idea! I didn't even think to mention a FRER. πŸ˜€

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: He returns the evening of the 29th. I have a what feels like loooong wait to either surprise him with BFP OR to keep the disappointment of a BFN to myself. Lol.

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jessiemuller88: i don't see anything but I'm terrible at seeing faint lines πŸ˜‚ fingers crossed for you!

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: the downside to temping is you're like well it looks like I should be pregnant. Hoping for a for you tomorrow

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry for your loss
    @Kaohinani: 🀞!
    @Jessiemuller88: wondfos are so hard to read early!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: that's so weird

24. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my grandmother to a brain tumour just a few months ago. She too was not herself anymore for a long time before she passed away but that doesn't make it much easier.

I'm 11 dpo today and not feeling very hopeful. I'm feeling just the same as every month before AF. I wanted to show you my chart however. Could it be triphasic, what do you think?

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Your chart is tricky because there is not a definitive shift to make it triphasic. It is, simply, a slow climb after that one huge peak. I would say, it could, possibly BE on the lower end of a triphasic spectrum. *Fingers crossed!* With the exception of last month's chart (which was triphasic... I'll affix it for your viewing), they have always signaled a BFP for me. Hoping yours is and you get your BFP!

Below is my chart from June -

26. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Thanks! I'm looking at the 4 dpo temp peak and wondering if it's a temp shift and the next two days are a dip or if it's just a random high temp (from the heat or whatever) and the temp shift actually happened on 7 dpo.
    I guess it doesn't really matter, this either is or is not the month, but what else is there to do than over analyze your chart on 11 dpo, right?

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Exactly! At 11 dpo, there really isn't much else to do ... analyze bbt charts and [wishfully] POAS. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The whole TWW is like being stuck in limbo in a slow motion sequence! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I looked at it as 4 dpo was a wayward temp (spike) and the actual shift was on 7 dpo after the 2-day slight "dip."

29. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: That makes sense.
    I wonder if and how much do the charts differ visually when using celcius or fahrenheit.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I believe, there is a feature (in your account settings) on ff that allows you to switch between β€’F and β€’C. You could always run an experiment and test it out? πŸ™‚

31. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I tried. FF wouldn't allow me to change units in the middle of the cycle, but that didn't stop me. Lol.

The more dramatic line is F, the other is C.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Nice! πŸ‘ You are correct, β€’F does look far more dramatic than β€’C. Looking at the β€’F version would lend your cycle to appear more triphasic than the β€’C. Good experiment! πŸ‘πŸ˜€

33. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

This is how it dried. Is it just a bad dye run? I’m going to go crazy until tomorrow morning!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Sweetheart, put the test in the trash, please. πŸ˜‰ It's a "maybe" (inconclusive) test and you are going to drive yourself batty over it! It "kinda" looks positive but it isn't holding the pink color (in the picture, at least). Anyway - Just think, you have only 12-15 hours before you POAS again ... and THAT one will probably look much better! πŸ˜€. I will keep my F'x AND my T'x for you!

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I needed that. Thank you. It’s gone.

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So my bestie of 24 years (since the first day of kindergarten) is staying the night at my house tonight with her husband and 9 week old on their way through town. I'm super excited to meet my "nephew" for the first time in real life... But I'm a little sad too because I was so sure we would get to be pregnant together like we always talked about... But she got pregnant her first month trying (I can't be mad because that's what happened kinda with Sam for me), and it was my 4th or 5th cycle trying.

I'm happy and excited, but I'm blaming the Clomid for being in my feels that I could have had/wanted to have a baby the same age as her son.

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: No problem. I'll expect you to do the same when I take my test. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

38. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: β€œ mtwilight Bermuda triangle wacky cycle zone” haha so funny but so true!! 😝 hoping for the bfp train to start up again!!

@Jessiemuller88: can’t wait to see your test in the morning!! πŸ˜ƒ

@Sams Mom: totally normal to feel sad!! πŸ€—

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

ANNNDDD, I think I may be headed towards the door on this one ... I may be OUT. ⬇ from 98.20 to 98.07, I believe I may be beginning my slow, painful descent to AF. I don't think it's worth it to POAS if my temps keep headed this way. πŸ˜• #bummercycle

P.S.
    @JessieMuller88: @Skinnycow: @Paranundrum:
    Any news, ladies?... Staying hopeful for you.

40. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I wish I had better news, but my temp went down quite a bit and the spotting is starting too as it always does. No luck this month. I'm guessing AF will be here by tomorrow evening at the latest.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee