Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: No idea but hope it's a positive for you!

Also, with my second pregnancy I didn't get a positive until 13 dpo. It did end in MC but late implantation is always a possibility!

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: @skinnycow: I'm a little more hopeful about this one than other squinters because it's pink in real life no questions at all, just light... But it was a couple hours dried, and it's not super obvious...

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Nevermind, I gutted it and it looks like an indent now.

C'est la vie

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: ARGH!!!! 😲. That's all have to comment about that. 😕

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Yea, I'm getting to the point of done. I'm just tired of waiting and hoping and then being disappointed.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm so sorry. 😢. I've cried (and grabbed a glass of wine to cry into) numerous times for the same reason. I feel helpless and I swear I'm "over ttc" ... Then AF comes and I find myself feeling (momentarily) renewed and hopeful that a new cycle may bring a BFP. It is a terrible cycle but it has kept me going [33 cycles] and, I believe, the same (and some level of superwoman strength) has kept you going as well. I'm really upset it wasn't a true positive but, you haven't gotten your AF yet so keep your F'x ... you never know.

7. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhh well you're not out until AF shows!

I'm 11 dpo and had really faint pink cm today which may mean AF is coming later today.

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I see it for sure! Fingers crossed for you!

9. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Becky: @Lahela017: how are you doing?

10. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@starlitsky: thanks for asking. I'm still a mess of nerves. I'm still POAS each morning and my lines are getting darker and I got a positive on a digital, but I'm really scared that if I get too excited about it, I'll lose it. I already deal with some anxiety issues, and this isn't helping. I haven't even told DH yet... I'm planning on tomorrow though. If all seems well still this weekend I'll try to schedule my first appointment. I still need to find an OB- we just moved last month.

11. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Lahela017: I’m so glad the lines are getting darker!! I totally understand the nerves. I need to find a new OB too, we moved last year and I haven’t gotten around to finding one yet!

How are you planning on telling DH?

12. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@starlitsky: AF arrived in full force yesterday. It was my shortest cycle ever (26 days if the spotting counts, usually 31-34 days including spotting), and because I got a PCOS diagnosis I’m going to talk to my OBGYN about if I should be concerned about fertility issues the longer I wait to get pregnant. It wasn’t the timing we had planned anyway, (a full year early) but it was still hard to get a BFP on a digital and then see that.

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Becky: oh wow I’m sorry that is really hard! Lots of hugs to you!!

14. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@starlitsky: His birthday is on Friday. I thought about telling him on his birthday, but decided not to, in case it turns into a loss and I didn't want there to be bad memories.... I don't have anything special planned for telling him. I'll probably just hand him the digital and the manual with the darkest lines.

After the roller coaster of emotions we had last month, I don't really want to do anything big.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Lahela017: darker lines are great! I know this doesn't make it easier to deal with necessarily, but losses aren't controllable. Most of the time it comes down to a chromosomal issue that isn't compatible with life. Being excited isn't going to hurt you or your little baby.

I am a high strung very neurotic person, so I feel for you on that front. Pregnancy can throw that in either direction with all the hormone changes. I would tell your husband ASAP, you 2 are in this together and he's your ground support, he's in the thick of it with you.

If your on meds or doing therapy for your anxiety, it's ok if you need a little more on occasion throughout this. Take care of you so you can take care of baby.

We are all here for you.

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Now on another front, morning routine was shot to hell this morning... So I dipped an internet cheapie this morning, put it on the counter and didn't make it back to look.

Hey, at least I didn't use my last FRER. AF is expected today, so we shall see.

17. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks, I needed that. I'll talk to DH tonight I think. I guess I was hoping I would be able to know if it would be good news or bad news before I do, but that's not realistic. We won't know if everything is going great for quite some time. I'll have to learn to deal with the uncertainty.

I hope you get your BFP today instead of AF. I'm so hopeful for you. Fingers crossed!!!

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: You are killing me! Don't you know I'm living vicariously through your POASing right now? I'm amazed you focused enough on other stuff to forget to even look. That's impressive. Can you share some of that focus?? In all seriousness though - GO LOOK AT IT and report back STAT!

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I can't I'm at work now.

It's not so much focus as panic with a touch of needy toddler yelling at me. Husband wasn't home from shift yet, when he should have been home 2 hours earlier. No text no call. Turns out he was fine, just came across a DUI wrong way driver on a 4 lane road on his way home from shift.

I am so very tempted to go buy an $0.88 walmart test and take it at work though.

20. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Becky: I’m sorry, I know it’s emotionally draining 😢

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: how could you not look! The anticipation is killing me as well. Please go buy a cheapie and take it! I SO want this for you!

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Jessiemuller88: Went and bought a walmart test, took it with 2nd morning pee on the day of expected AF... A whole lot of nothing.

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Ugh!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I got a little buzzed last night after the gutted FRER looked like an indent. Now, I just need to start so I can schedule my Clomid check.

25. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PS - you've got some will power to take a test and then not check it!! I could never do that!

26. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: sucks! I’m sorry.

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i so had everything crossed for you. So so sorry!

28. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Lahela017: totally understand feeling cautious but hope you can celebrate a little when you tell DH tonight.

@Sams Mom: I can't believe you forgot to look at your test from this morning! sorry your cheapie was a BFN

I'm on CD12... I woke up and hadn't started AF so I was feeling semi hopeful, but I just went to the bathroom and I have pink spotting so I think this is the start of AF for me.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: noooooooooooo, I'm sorry!

I'm still sitting around waiting for AF 🤔

30. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@starlitsky: sorry about AF 😢

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhh still no AF? 🤔 I’m still kind of in denial about mine because it started a day later than usual but I should just accept that I’m out this cycle.

@Jessiemuller88: thank you!! It’s such a disappointing feeling, isn’t it?

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@starlitsky: the worst, but at the same time, I always feel incredibly hopeful with the fresh start.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee