Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I'm so sorry. πŸ˜•. Falling bbts are always such a bummer ... How much did yours drop?

2. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Totally.
    It went down from 36,91 to 36,78 Β°C so about 98,44 to 98,20 Β°F.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Well, it is .24 drop (f or .13 c) and only on a single day, right? (Staying positive, here.). Also, there are a plethora of causes for spotting (* hormonal shift, pregnancy, stress, etc) which can cause spotting outside of an impending AF ... So, until AF arrives in full force, let's keep our F'x. πŸ˜‰

4. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Thank you. It's a one day drop so far, yes.
    I haven't given up hope yet, but AF always starts like that for me. That doesn't stop me from looking for (and finding)
    success stories from the web though.

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: No news here. I didn't test this morning but my temp is still up. I'm feeling crampy and my back hurts so I feel like AF is on the way.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Elevated bbt is good news! πŸ˜€ Cramps and backache (slight) can be, too! I had cramps the entire 1at and second trimester with my son (Braxton Hicks set in during the 3rd) due to uterine stretching, round ligament pain, and the pulling on scar tissue from my previous c-section. I'm keeping my hopes up for you, skinny! πŸ˜‰

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Y'all, sorry to be an attention you know what, but I'm officially completely out of tests and had to share lol. I'm hopeful that a couple more of you will close the month out on a positive note!

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you for sharing, hun! πŸ™‚. Those sticks look GREAT! πŸ‘. I'm kinda glad you ran out of them though because if you kept testing and the "hook effect" hit, you'd scare yourself into going in for another beta! πŸ˜‰

I think I may be "out" this month. I have no "real" PMS (Progesterone-induced) symptoms to write of, nor do I have any pregnancy-related (HCG-induced) symptoms either. I have had mild cramping for 4 days but they come and go. I've also had "wet" cm (ovulatory like? But not EW by any means) but ff discounts it as pregnancy related. My temp just dropped .13 β€’F today so I assume I will be on the slow decline to AF. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­.
    I need luck , prayers πŸ™ , and a bit of baby dust πŸ‘ΆπŸŒŒ to save me from this one. πŸ˜‚. Anyway, I am absolutely jealous of your gorgeous hpt BFPs but I couldn't be happier for you if I tried! πŸ’œ. Keep us updated on your betas.

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you! I'm kind of glad I ran out too, the tests are looking pretty much the same, and I am tired of analyzing them. No more betas, but ultrasound on Thursday!
    I wouldn't count yourself out yet, your temps haven't dropped that much, and no symptoms isnormal! I will send you all the baby dust possible:)

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

BFN for me this morning.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you! πŸ™‚
    I know we all will be waiting to see an ultrasound pic, you know? πŸ˜‰ (They always just look like tiny beans but they are the most amazing things anyway!)

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm sorry:(

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Aw, I'm so sorry!!! πŸ˜–. I'm actually shocked. I really thought you had one there. Honestly, though, you aren't "out" until AF begins so you may have implanted on day 10 or 11 and your HCG just has yet to double. I'm still hopeful.

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm sorry!

@Kaohinani: Thanks! I'm not very hopeful this month... it just feels like AF is coming and I'm spotting for the third or fourth straight day. I told DH before we started trying again after taking a break that I felt like we were going to have a May baby so maybe next month will be my month

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Well, I'm still rooting for you BUT, I will state that May babies are amazing! My daughter was my Mother's Day gift and celebrating her and her birthday is my favorite part of May! (Incidentally - - We are all born on "holidays." My son is a New Year's Eve baby, I have Washington's bday, and the hubby is a D-day baby [which was huge when we lived in Hawaii. Lol]). Anyway, best of luck!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Thinking I am absolutely, unequivocally going to get my AF and there is NO point to testing. Another drop in BBT this morning so I must be on my slow descent to the non-pregnant H*'ll of AF. πŸ˜•
    #REALLYbummed

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I know this board is going dead here but ...
    My Bestie called and urged me to try and POAS (again) against my better judgement.
    13 dpo = BFN. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    To add insult to injury FB decided to suggest showing me a "remember when" picture from (July 2014) when I was pregnant with DS (affixed). *cue tears* πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ˜­. IDK how many more months I can do this, ladies ...

18. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry

My temp is down (only 0.1) today. I can feel AF coming. I'm guessing it'll be today or tomorrow. I'm going to put a real effort into not testing early next month - I only made it to 9 dpo this cycle!

19. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry for your bfn. I know the feeling. I tested with a wondfo this morning. BFN. It totally sucks and I’m feeling so over it too. One of my best friends just sent me a positive pregnancy test yesterday, and it’s SO hard to be happy for her. Selfish, I know.

What a cute gender announcement! Love it!

20. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: I’m sorry! I’m going to try to do the same next month too. It’s not worth the stress or money spent. I only made it to 9dpo too.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: @Jessiemuller88:

Thank you, ladies. While I am also sad for both of you, and I REALLY have been pulling for you both to get a BFP; it is true that misery loves company.
    I, sincerely, don't know how much longer I can track OV (OPTs), track my BBT, check my cervix and CM, DTD on-schedule, POAS, take meds (including Clomid), and go to OB-GYN appts. I'm heading on to TTC Cycle #33 and this is sucking the life out of me! I have tried "trying," not trying, casually trying, tracking, using Eastern medicine, using Western medicine, hips up, hips down, every position in the D*mn Kamasutra, exercising more, exercising less, eating organic and herbal, eating more protein to raise iron, adding Vitex, removing Vitex, getting hubby checked (again), HSG ..... I mean, C'MON!!! 😭😭😭😭. My body has gotten pregnant before and carried to term twice ... it is not a foreign or novel concept for it, so why not NOW?!? (Sorry, I kind off went off the tracks there. I just need to vent. So upset.)

22. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry. I think anyone would feel the same after almost 3 years of trying. Hopefuly it will happen for you soon

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @skinnycow: @Jessiemuller88: I'm still rooting for y'all! I know how crappy it is though when all the signs point towards AF coming.

So I met my "nephew" saturday, and he is just too precious. My son on the other hand was not about mom taking care of another baby. I woke up this morning with sore muscles not knowing what the heck I did to get them, and then remembered all of the perpetual motion that comes with holding an infant. My body is screaming at me what the hell are you doing to us woman!?

5 dpo and not feeling any symptoms either way.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm happy for you.
    Hopefully, if this can't be my month, let us hope it is yours.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: because misery does love company, are you jumping back on the clomid train if you don't get your this month?

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: According to the doc - After 13 dpo is normal-lateish for a BFP if you have ovulated early and have already gotten a BFN (on a 10 miu test). I KNOW I'm OUT.
    My OBGYN has me scheduled to, but he had REALLY thought that [if I had any issues] the HSG would have flushed me out so he assumed I probably wouldn't have to. If I choose to go back on it, he wants me to start back up with Clomid 50 (again). At this point, IDK if it is worth it. I can't seem to get pregnant with it or without, so, does it really matter?

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I've read a lot of anecdotal evidence that women achieve pregnancy within the first 2-3 cycles after an HSG. I would think (not being a doctor or anything) that the Clomid could be helpful to you because your cycles lengthen out with it.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hopefully, the HSG DOES help.
    I can't do this much longer. In the case of Clomid: Perhaps, but the majority of scholarly research studies on use of the efficacy of Clomid on cycles and the extention of cycle length utilize subjects with PCOS, and those with anovulatory cycles. Unexplained infertility subjects ( and especially secondary infertility) are [usually] excluded as the cause for infertility has been undetermined, can be caused by multiple unstable variants, and/or may be a catalyst for an inconclusive report. With many cases of unexplained infertility, Clomid can actually cause anovulatory cycles, as well as, increase the Follicular phase but decrease the Luteal phase. So far, with me - it has not caused an anovulatory cycle (*knocks on wood*) and it lengthens both the F and L phases to 28-32 days from my normal 23-25. IDK. It's a crap shoot. I'm exhausted.

@Mamabear87: Thank you, hun. It absolutely does. And it puts my, normally "chipper" self in a bit of a sullen and sh*tty mood. πŸ˜•

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry about the negative. Not getting pregnant sucks so so much!

30. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: @Jessiemuller88: @skinnycow: hugs to you ladies!

@Sams Mom: 3 dpo over here and in tww hell with you!

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: The only symptom I'm really getting is my ovaries still hurt sometimes... I'm slightly concerned about cysts this month.

@MamaBear87: How's it going for you?

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: it’s like we β€œforget” how tough having an infant is! I remember my whole body ached for 3 months after my son was born. It’s exhausting! I hope this is your month! FX for you

33. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: oh no! Hoping for no cysts!
    @MamaBear87: what dpo are you and how are you feeling??

Just looked at our date list and noticed a few others also in tww with us:

@MDF106: 7/25
    @Paranundrum: 7/25
    @Lahela017: 7/29

How are things going, ladies?

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm good. Had an anxiety attack on Thursday and it always takes about a week to feel totally better so mostly just trying to feel better and not worry about being pregnant or not.

@starlitsky: I'm 5-6 dpo. Feeling normal but I don't usually have any weird lp symptoms

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: O no! I hope you get to feeling better quickly! This is going to sound totally weird, but maybe focusing on recouping after your anxiety attack (which is what you should do obviously, self care #1) will make for a faster TWW?

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you. You are a sweetheart. πŸ’œ

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: were in ca at my in laws on semi vacation so we've got lots going on ☺ and other than being intensely sad for about 2 hours last month I've been really embracing my feelings of glad to be better and not super concerned with whether or not we get pregnant

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

*Throws hands up in the air!*

Now I don't know what the heck is wrong with me!!! πŸ˜• I have a stark white BFN in my waste bin, but I was craving the potato, bacon, cheddar soup [from my favorite little restaurant] I had in the fridge ... so I heated it up, but the smell began to turn me off (which it NEVER does), so I ate it anyway, THEN proceeded to dry heave. πŸ€’ I had to throw 1/2 of it away. 😡 ($7 for 12 oz down the toilet.) C'mon, now. I don't have the time (or energy) for "phantom" pregnancy symptoms. 😑

Too much drama for me.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: That's good you're on a trip and getting some down time.

Sooooo, crazy pants over here is over-analyzing the fact that it felt like my left ovary spasmed for like 30 seconds straight... I don't know what that would mean... but that's why I called myself crazy pants.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: o man!!! so much conflicting evidence, ahhhhhhh.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee